Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) (47887 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Where is his sidekick?
look at the third pic,chinedu is there
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
ekensi01:
The second pic that lady is the uglies in 2017. grin
na face you go chop? you didn't see her ukwu?
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
which kind dance step be that sefgrin

oyin kuro tongue
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
robosky02:

oyin kuro tongue
who taught you that?grin
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
who taught you that?grin

tongue
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lydia Forson Ghanaian Actress
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
See money dancing
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
braimeddy:
Was he scared to rock that 'thick' lady? grin
Rock ke? More like duck d lady
Only MEN like ME fit rock that Thickness!!!!
Lefulefu ooooo! Oya come in hia!!
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know sey Na dat fat black girl him take do take away from the event
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by Larwin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
sasquareT:

boss i hail

Hey Oga mi.....How u doing??

Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by mathy2p2: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
ekensi01:
The second pic that lady is the uglies in 2017. grin

You don low the girl price LOI
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Where is his sidekick?
busy taking pictures
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by sou1p1an0(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Banana Fall On Me Officia Dance Step
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
life of a star .. D short man I call him
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
marynPearl:
You mean Ostia? shocked
I think your location is jubtia. lol
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kernel abi na paw paw. You de fall my hand. Why you allow them bloody Hutus and sweaty Tutsis to use you to entertain themselves? No let them convert you to toy o o o because we love you for Naija.
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by Vindyk(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why I so much hate Nigerian movies.

Someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board "Vote for Goodluck" Hmmmm..
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Vindyk:
Why I so much hate Nigerian movies.

Someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board "Vote for Goodluck" Hmmmm..

or flat screen television in their 1982 flashback
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
see his kukute sef
Are you a Unilorin undergraduate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.