Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" (49061 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by misano(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ok.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by enomakos(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
osjoshua:
wait o

why is some part of her legs dark like a burnt Dodo
tattoo

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by stuffs4me(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
mirabel001:
And U call da.t man a fan....how?

For telling her the plain truth unlike some hypocritical fans that would rather lie to her.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by GEJDHERO: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
She can adopt children at anytime. So let her be. It is her life
Adopt ke? wetin happen to her fallopian tube?
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:

She is still very young

She is just about 32/33

Age still on are side

Menopause comes around 40/45

grin grin grin

A lady whos serious about marriage should do so b4 30, after that golden age don pass, make she just concentrate on her career & wait for the right man.....if he still exists
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Ademoore07(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
osjoshua:
wait o

Olodo rabata undecided
That is tattoo na lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by unlimitedsoundz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
osjoshua:
wait o

Tattoos!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Beverages: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
osjoshua:
wait o

So, you dont recognize tattoo when you see one? undecided
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by MrMoney007: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
the same way you were adopted
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by sorry1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
DandyWalker:
she is hiding her knuckles....
everybody is not a bleacher like afonjas!!! She's fair in complexion, fuckoff.

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrMoney007:

the same way you were adopted

Okay that's Savagery
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
sorry1:

lol bros is that bob risky
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by BayodeAkinola(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by tobrinskilanski: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017

I hope she doesn't succuumb 2 social media pressure.

BTW...there's nothing u can do dat people wont talk.

Am sure datz d way aunty tonto was pressured 2 the point of even paying for her own dowry and wedding.

To orl ayam single...may BABA GOD bring d bone and flesh dat wil complement u.

#sayNO2pressure
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by edi287: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Marriage is not a necessity. Her life, she's free to do as she pleases.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by whizzyleejr(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Make i live my life o, don't answer them you are still in the market, very soon you will realize husbands are scarce gringringringringrin
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
What else do you expect from retardedd clowns

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
She don use her future husband do juju. That girl Rukky too do juju. Who wan marry juju priestess
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
are you saying she is barren?
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Wolexdey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:
Nigerians and not minding their biz

Its better you say some persons and not generalize using the Word Nigerians.
Thanks!
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Wolexdey(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amberon11:
And when she does you call her olosho. Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Why use Nigerians? Using Nigerians mean total generalization
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by squash47(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
is that one life ?
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by DandyWalker(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
sorry1:
Jeez, why are you like this? I am yoruba and she is yoruba. Her name is rukayat sanda and sanda is a core yoruba name , she just "funkified" it to be rukky sanda. you think I would ever be involved in all these childish tribal tirades? over my dead body. pls, kindly look for a fellow tribal bigot to exchange words with, not me.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by candelahria(f): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
DandyWalker:
she is hiding her knuckles....
Exactly what was on my mind!
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by gokuu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mind their business, they will not. Nigerians, always trying to impose their personal values on others.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Yeligray(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Menopause is knocking
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by sorry1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
DandyWalker:
Jeez, why are you like this? I am yoruba and she is yoruba. Her name is rukayat sanda and sanda is a core yoruba name , she just "funkified" it to be rukky sanda. you think I would ever be involved in all these childish tribal tirades? over my dead body. pls, kindly look for a fellow tribal bigot to exchange words with, not me.
oh! my bad. she could've bleached from childhood or she is an halfcast if she's Yoruba.

My point is all true yorubas are dark skinned, someone from Benin republic can not be fair skinned!

If this pains you then am not surprised too because an average Yoruba man hates TRUTH.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by Macdawid(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
Another pesin pikin abi?¿
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by DandyWalker(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
sorry1:
oh! my bad. she could've bleached from childhood or she is an halfcast if she's Yoruba.

My point is all true yorubas are dark skinned, someone from Benin republic can not be fair skinned!

If this pains you then am not surprised too because an average Yoruba man hates TRUTH.
which truth are u talking about? you thought she was ibo or non yoruba. you thought I
commented out of tribal bias, and I enlightened you. which truth are you talking about. baba, face front, im not in for this petty exchanges.
Re: Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
were you adopted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts / Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.