Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts (49065 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Celebrityblog: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Korra Obidi Dean Is Pregnant! Shows Off Baby Bump, Pose With Husband Justin Dean In Maternity Photoshoot

Nigerian dancer, singer and actress, Korra Obidi is 5 months pregnant.

She shared the good news online and also shared some photos with her Oyinbo husband showing her baby bump.

She shared video where she was rigorously dancing with her baby bump in bikini.

The intense dance video got her fans scared.

The shocking video also got Big Brother Naija star, Gifty Powers talking.

The BBNaija star, Officialgiftypowers who welcomed a baby last year wrote:

"Imagine doing shakira kinda dance or gymnastics or tummy sit up while pregnant���. Wtf. ZOOM....."

Other reactions.....

Hot_homie_: "Don’t go and kill your own baby because of dance Biko"

Titilolaolanrewaju: "I almost broke my phone..I was scared ooooo"

Mariposanature_skincare: "I’m scared on ur behalf � I wanna be this strong oh lord"

Body_goals24: Please stop shaking your body like that is not healthy for your child �����"

itzmaximesha:" Mummie remember ur pregnant.. Pls take it easy ok"

Korra Obidi is a Nigerian musician, professional dancer, model and actress from Delta State. She is married to a white man, Justin Dean.

Watch the pregnancy dance video here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/pregnant-korra-obidi-dances-with-her.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Celebrityblog: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Watch the 'scary' pregnancy dance video HERE

1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by itspzpics(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin another wasted dingbat trying to bring another dingbat to this world shocked choi that white guy really did a number on her pussyyy :

2 years old payment received verified naija Adsense for sale

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin another wasted dingbat trying to bring another dingbat to this world shocked choi that white guy really did a number on her pussyyy :

Is your brain on vacation?

52 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just some of those pictures are so cringe worthy embarassed

She should know it's not about how strong she feels and wants to prove it, it's always about the baby's safety first ... nothing better happen to that baby angry

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Jaysolu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please who knows how to create PLMN
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Prettyvicc: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
angry

Iggy Azalea Returns To Instagram With Hot Saucy Posts - See Pictures Here

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by okwabayi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
If I was her husband I’ll make her kiss something else in my picture.
Dancing is good exercise for pregnant women.
Gifty is unexposed and ignorant like many Nigerians hence showing it off to the world.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by TRCdesigns: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Minding your business makes you live a long life... I think she needs this advice.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by RexTramadol1: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hahahhaha

The husband sef get belle

Double trouble

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Receive sense.
snowxandria:

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Sweetcollins: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tell them
Die hard oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by MrMcJay(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
When a local fowl lays eggs, it covers and protects the eggs.

This ugly girl with hair like statue of poverty is pregnant and she is showing off her pregnancy to all and sundry.

Don't tell me a chicken has more sense than her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Maxmavis(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na ur baby, if u like kill am. But which song she sing abeg?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
The headline is supposed to be "BBN MUMU reacts stupidly to someone dancing ".
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by RTSC: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by atobs4real(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Korra Obidi Dean Is Pregnant! Shows Off Baby Bump, Pose With Husband Justin Dean In Maternity Photoshoot

Nigerian dancer, singer and actress, Korra Obidi is 5 months pregnant.

She shared the good news online and also shared some photos with her Oyinbo husband showing her baby bump.

She shared video where she was rigorously dancing with her baby bump in bikini.

The intense dance video got her fans scared.

The shocking video also got Big Brother Naija star, Gifty Powers talking.

The BBNaija star, Officialgiftypowers who welcomed a baby last year wrote:

"Imagine doing shakira kinda dance or gymnastics or tummy sit up while pregnant���. Wtf. ZOOM....."

Other reactions.....

Hot_homie_: "Don’t go and kill your own baby because of dance Biko"

Titilolaolanrewaju: "I almost broke my phone..I was scared ooooo"

Mariposanature_skincare: "I’m scared on ur behalf � I wanna be this strong oh lord"

Body_goals24: Please stop shaking your body like that is not healthy for your child �����"

itzmaximesha:" Mummie remember ur pregnant.. Pls take it easy ok"

Korra Obidi is a Nigerian musician, professional dancer, model and actress from Delta State. She is married to a white man, Justin Dean.

Watch the pregnancy dance video here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/pregnant-korra-obidi-dances-with-her.html?m=1
Is she pregnant? Why the Tommy? Go receive healing.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Klebsy: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
So we have reduced Nairaland to this level of insignificant and irrelevant 'news'. Nairaland used to be informative and knowledge-inducing. It used to be a gathering of brilliant minds. Gone are those days.

7 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Lordjb: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch the 'scary' pregnancy dance video HERE
Your blog never opens, i just wonder the kinda blog you operate SMH
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by freemanbubble: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by 4ckTOTO: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Later they will start blaming innocent village pipu
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Kora get schoscho for head.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Passionate888: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ASHAWO people are getting married nowadays ooo, meanwhile church ladies are still on the waiting list
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Rosarie(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pls who watched this.all i see is an energtic woman.and a jealous gift.how many women can do this talkless when pregnant.how many kids does gift have pls remind me.with all this exercise that lady will have an easy delivey

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by blackpanther22: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jaysolu:
Please who knows how to create PLMN
Hi
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by creektownnews: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wow. I don't find this attractive or cool though. IMO
Meanwhile, Watch the moment a fierce Horse angrily threw Tobi of BBNaija on the ground and nearly marched him to death below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLcXqcWcop0
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
I thought Kaffy danced well into her 3rd trimester during both pregnancies? undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts by Rosarie(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO people are getting married nowadays ooo, meanwhile church ladies are still on the waiting list
pls receive sense.what is the ashawo in what she just did.people like u don't even have MB to watch and u open ur mouth and starts spitting thrash reading from the headline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" / AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.