Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" (47992 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Blitz888(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
She should update her CV with that.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Damilare6293: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
there is more to a wife than being good in bed...if your husband wants a woman that is good in bed, a prostitute should do. Every man wants an helper in a man not just a sex machine
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Damilare6293: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
there is more to a wife than being good in bed...if your husband wants a woman that is good in bed, a prostitute should do. Every man wants an helper in a woman not just a sex machine
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by ALAYORMII: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
How good are you in character??

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Omoluabi16(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
what a reetard.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by FemiEddy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
H
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by kaylee2000(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
;DGive it to me,let me try and see if na true.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by delishpot: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Prove it,,,,,, guys will submit themselves to be tested.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by bsideboii(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Really Tell me something.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
It seems the future husband of Nollywood actress, Uchenna Stella who was part of ‘Wedding Party’ cast, has nothing to worry about during sex, as his ‘wife’ who was interviewed by RazzleDazzle, claimed that she’s 90% good in bed.

The Actress who was asked to rate herself in bed over a scale of hundred, said;

“I could rate myself 90 per cent, I know I’m very good in bed, so my future husband has nothing to worry about”.

On sex and long distance relationship Uchenna said;
“we all know that sex before marriage is very wrong, but in this modern world, most guys will tell you they must have a taste of what they want to buy before purchasing, and I’m like, what are they talking about?
“But seriously, it’s not easy to abstain; its take grace and self-control.
“As for me, if I have to keep my body for a good man, I will because it’s something you will have to enjoy for the rest of your life, so it’s worth waiting for. As for long distance relationships, well, for some reason it’s good, that is, if they both understand and trust in God for each other and with constant
communication it will go a long way. But if none of these are involved, it’s very likely it won’t work.
“Personally, I feel long term relationship doesn’t determine that the two people are meant for each other; I think it’s a waste of time.
“If you can date someone for three to four years, you guys are as good as being a couple, so why date for that long when you can make babies between those periods. At least, give a minimum of six months, maximum of one year and if he or she is not going towards your direction, move on, it’s not worth your time” she advised.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/im-90-good-bed-actress-uchenna-stella-boasts.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
I dey come grin

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by scarletkinq(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Haha u say u are keeping ursef for ur future husband and u know u are 90 percent hmmm ladies are second to the devil himself
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by alizma: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na she go tell us say she de good? this information is supposed to be provided by the opposite sex.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by ivolt: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is an advert to her would be clients, she promises a 90% satisfaction guarantee.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by bonnyhope: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
it is so sad dat our nigerian ladies have totally lost their MORAL values

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by efeonlinetv: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nGpI0TWrig

*Unbelievable!!!*
Open letter *to* President Muhammadu Buhari *from* late Nelson Mandela
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
john4reala:
if vaciline crew catch that your creepy *****
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by davillian(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
He will cheat on you with your 10% failure.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by shineeye1: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Girls of these days are just too loose!!! No reservations!!! No decorum!!! They say we are old school but we can testify that earlier generations, though unsophisticated but with better moral credentials lived happier and better fulfilled lives. Those of today are largely so sophisticated yet so miserable and far from feminine fulfilment. You de boast how much you de fucck like mad and you never marry! Shame on your papa and shame on your hubby to be!
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by chuks34(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Come and take cup naa

See below for data shaa
Bro pls how do I comment with gif
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by purplekayc(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
jakandeola:
I go scata her toto with my molue blocus
why is she telling everyone?
She's probably not
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
What happened to the remaining 10% undecided
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by whizzyleejr(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
This one 90% funny her Wait first, lemme go and check
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Myself2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Look at this one talking of future husband [img][/img]

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by burkingx(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by ExInferis(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
1. She's 90% good in bed.

2. She's keeping her body for her future husband.

Which are we to believe?
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by burkingx(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by shineeye1: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Beware of the Media. They are the very greatest agent of modern rot and degeneration. The Media makes "celebrities " of the basest moral characters in society. They set up the trend for societal decadence by irrational reward systems for pioneers of moral corruption. Beware of the Media. They create a false world through reward systems but those they lure into this mirage of a world end up with fallen hopes and tales of woes. Youths, Beware of the Media.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Sundaymbosowo: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
up you! �
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
It seems the future husband of Nollywood actress, Uchenna Stella who was part of ‘Wedding Party’ cast, has nothing to worry about during sex, as his ‘wife’ who was interviewed by RazzleDazzle, claimed that she’s 90% good in bed.

The Actress who was asked to rate herself in bed over a scale of hundred, said;

“I could rate myself 90 per cent, I know I’m very good in bed, so my future husband has nothing to worry about”.

On sex and long distance relationship Uchenna said;
“we all know that sex before marriage is very wrong, but in this modern world, most guys will tell you they must have a taste of what they want to buy before purchasing, and I’m like, what are they talking about?
“But seriously, it’s not easy to abstain; its take grace and self-control.
“As for me, if I have to keep my body for a good man, I will because it’s something you will have to enjoy for the rest of your life, so it’s worth waiting for. As for long distance relationships, well, for some reason it’s good, that is, if they both understand and trust in God for each other and with constant
communication it will go a long way. But if none of these are involved, it’s very likely it won’t work.
“Personally, I feel long term relationship doesn’t determine that the two people are meant for each other; I think it’s a waste of time.
“If you can date someone for three to four years, you guys are as good as being a couple, so why date for that long when you can make babies between those periods. At least, give a minimum of six months, maximum of one year and if he or she is not going towards your direction, move on, it’s not worth your time” she advised.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/im-90-good-bed-actress-uchenna-stella-boasts.html

Lalasticlala

90% aint good enough nowadays, Yellowstone. 100% or nothing. Shameless Loser, who measure am for u. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / 'Celebrate Me': Timaya Confronts Patoranking For Not Mentioning Him As Big Name / South Africans Mimick Rihanna's Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.