Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" (47993 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by shineeye1: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
ExInferis:
1. She's 90% good in bed.

2. She's keeping her body for her future husband.

Which are we to believe?

Typical of them. They are such an intricate mess of contradiction and confusion. Victims of Media manipulations!

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Olosho representing biafra
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by vRendoh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
angry
The Mata don finish? You re 90% good in bed!
Come collect your award grin
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Tecno66: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thats not good enough. We want 100%. We need to send you to cross river to cross the ts and dot the is to make 100%.
ObiOmaMu:
It seems the future husband of Nollywood actress, Uchenna Stella who was part of ‘Wedding Party’ cast, has nothing to worry about during sex, as his ‘wife’ who was interviewed by RazzleDazzle, claimed that she’s 90% good in bed.

The Actress who was asked to rate herself in bed over a scale of hundred, said;

“I could rate myself 90 per cent, I know I’m very good in bed, so my future husband has nothing to worry about”.

On sex and long distance relationship Uchenna said;
“we all know that sex before marriage is very wrong, but in this modern world, most guys will tell you they must have a taste of what they want to buy before purchasing, and I’m like, what are they talking about?
“But seriously, it’s not easy to abstain; its take grace and self-control.
“As for me, if I have to keep my body for a good man, I will because it’s something you will have to enjoy for the rest of your life, so it’s worth waiting for. As for long distance relationships, well, for some reason it’s good, that is, if they both understand and trust in God for each other and with constant
communication it will go a long way. But if none of these are involved, it’s very likely it won’t work.
“Personally, I feel long term relationship doesn’t determine that the two people are meant for each other; I think it’s a waste of time.
“If you can date someone for three to four years, you guys are as good as being a couple, so why date for that long when you can make babies between those periods. At least, give a minimum of six months, maximum of one year and if he or she is not going towards your direction, move on, it’s not worth your time” she advised.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/im-90-good-bed-actress-uchenna-stella-boasts.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Only 90% mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Tecno66: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Some women are funny.... 90%!!!
Let any of her exes come and testify/confirm that number because we all know that the only person to be able to rate a woman in bed is MEN (and vice versa)..... Just because a man cuum, doesn't mean a babe is good in bed.
please educate us sir, what in your opinion makes a woman good in bed?
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
is that all she can offer? sex? anyway that's what most women can offer nowadays. after sex then what?
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by lilyheaven: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
john4reala:
if vaciline crew catch that your creepy *****
Please, I want to know the relationship between sex and Vaseline? I have been seeing it here.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Our celebrities ehn. See Serena Williams goes completely naked for Vanity Fair's latest issue > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/06/serena-williams-goes-completely-naked.html
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
is that all she can offer? sex? anyway that's what most women can offer nowadays. after sex then what?
eh eh how about standing with you for better for worse
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Martin0(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 90% mtcheew...
aaaaaaaa I see ,u go carry 1st ooo..

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Lionofdjungle: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
How can someone who is keeping herself for her future husband rate herself 100% in bed? She has contradicted herself because that shows that she has been having practicals before now.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tecno66:
please educate us sir, what in your opinion makes a woman good in bed?

Very simple: a woman who can fully satisfy the sexual desires of her partner will be consider "good in bed", and as we all know that sexual desires differ from one man to the next, a woman could be good in bed with Mr A and rubbish in bed with Mr B. This is why only a man can say if a gal is good in bed or not.

BUT, if a woman openly says that she is good in bed, it would mean that she is saying that she has successfully satisfied the desires of A LOT of men (aka she is a hoe, or former hoe)
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Yeligray(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
90% gud in bed then every other thing is 10%..
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Opeakins(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I tested her already she z saying d truth

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Duru009(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
This Lady is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Mbediogu(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rubbish. You don old. Some secondary school gals are functioning at 110 percent, and are still quiet and humble but you are making noise with the 90 percent score you gave yourself. Next!

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by pbs4real(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 90% mtcheew...
u can make mouth, like say u fit do reach 60%. . .
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by pbs4real(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Duru009:
This Lady is a disgrace to womanhood
how's she a disgrace to womanhood? Cos she spoke her mind? My brother always be u, dnt do tinz because u dnt knw wat others will say. . .its time for africans to wise up.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Hayormeah(f): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
The world is turning upside down.... Many people do not know what to say in public and what not to.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by nanaski: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Tecno66: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
What if the urge of the woman is higher than that of the man and she takes everything the man throws at her and even wants more, according to your definition, can she be said to be good in bed? Just want to know from you.
MrBrownJay1:

Very simple: a woman who can fully satisfy the sexual desires of her partner will be consider "good in bed", and as we all know that sexual desires differ from one man to the next, a woman could be good in bed with Mr A and rubbish in bed with Mr B. This is why only a man can say if a gal is good in bed or not.

BUT, if a woman openly says that she is good in bed, it would mean that she is saying that she has successfully satisfied the desires of A LOT of men (aka she is a hoe, or former hoe)
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Franckheavyrain(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
you can imagine this woman coming out in public to say she's 90% good in bed.....abeg anybody wey sabi sing this song make he or she join me "sawa sawa sawa le
Sawa sawa sawa le" i believe say una know the rest grin
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh how about standing with you for better for worse
for better yes! for worse? eerr..No! way man! I will run away o! she is on her own for worse grin
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by GuntersChain(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
after how many years of experience did u come to this conclusion.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Martin0(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
for better yes! for worse? eerr..No! way man! I will run away o! she is on her own for worse grin
hahahahahaahah Mr nice guy,you always wanna be on a safer side well good for u oooo,I guess ladies should be aware of your comment
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by GuntersChain(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
after how many years of experience did u come to this conclusion what about the kitchen aspect?
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Tiffbuxas: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Some women are funny.... 90%!!!
Let any of her exes come and testify/confirm that number because we all know that the only person to be able to rate a woman in bed is MEN (and vice versa)..... Just because a man cuum, doesn't mean a babe is good in bed.
well since you want confirmation its not 90% tho... Just a livable 89%
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tecno66:
What if the urge of the woman is higher than that of the man and she takes everything the man throws at her and even wants more, according to your definition, can she be said to be good in bed? Just want to know from you.

Bro, Whether her urge is bigger (or not) is irrelevant. Unless she can fully satisfy The man she is mounting, there is NO way she can call herself good. Good sex is NOT about how long OR how many acrobatic figures you can perform, it is solely about how you can satisfy that person's desires.

And that goes for men too.... Some will fukc for Hrs aimlessly without satisfying the poor babe. They fukc women as hard as they can because in their mind, they foolishly thinking that her moan of pain, are the same as moan of pleasure.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Tecno66: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
You don win. Thank you very much.
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, Whether her urge is bigger (or not) is irrelevant. Unless she can fully satisfy The man she is mounting, there is NO way she can call herself good. Good sex is NOT about how long OR how many acrobatic figures you can perform, it is solely about how you can satisfy that person's desires.

And that goes for men too.... Some will fukc for Hrs aimlessly without satisfying the poor babe. They fukc women as hard as they can because in their mind, they foolishly thinking that her moan of pain, are the same as moan of pleasure.
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by austyn0(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na so
Re: Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" by Nathaniel79(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
yaqq:
kai, which kin controversy person be ds? u say u re waiting for ur husband to enjoy u nd @ the same time u know say 90% mark u get for nacking! na with holy spirit u straff? ok continue

Abeg no involve Holy Spirit for this matter o..if you like yasef! Hian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Celebrate Me': Timaya Confronts Patoranking For Not Mentioning Him As Big Name / South Africans Mimick Rihanna's Baby Bump Photos / Israel DMW Shakes Hands To Greet Davido As He Lands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.