Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 (26572 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Following ....
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by gooddynews(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Go on
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by gooddynews(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
mccben4:
OK sir
You are even too old I started importation biz when I was 14years old with dhgate just believe your self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Spam bot dun ban op
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
mccben4:
please I want to ask if an eighteen year old boy like me can do it because each time I venture into business eople always look down on me because of my age and do I need to have experience in auto business before because my papa no even get car
Hungry no de look age.. No be your mates for Europe de start their football carrier at age of 16
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Rahbiew: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
budosky:

My Oga, Meself dey Ilorin O..

abeg i dey ilorin too oh
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by funsho75(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bro.. Please how does d teespring work.. I have lot of designs
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
couragekebs:
baba Esco.. evni boss.. I don find Hw to reach u tire.. please share ur phone, WhatsApp, email or any form I can use to reach u.. please boss.. thanks.. phone number go mk senz ni

boss me sef go day interested in the number and mail o cos i don tire to wait b4 all these agbero boys go com liter here..(lol)

incase boss doesn't want to share the details on nl,kindly hit me on email earlhoux@gmail.com or via my whatsapp no.08163485821
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by prof30(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Boss I just need to contact u.. Am also in d business but I need ur help.. 08164293279 is my number Emma Mine is my Skype. Plz we need to talk
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by mccben4(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
gooddynews:

You are even too old I started importation biz when I was 14years old with dhgate just believe your self
please how did you make people believe in you
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can see the op viewing please Mods release the op from ban.. No time dah
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by KingOfThePay(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
mukhcech:

No offence sir. People like you and the OP are a rare gem. Make ur contribution as long as you won't derail op's thread. Thank you in advance.
Okay. I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by gooddynews(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
mccben4:
please how did you make people believe in you
Just do your home work very well and layout our plan very well with facts
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by mccben4(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
gooddynews:
Just do your home work very well and layout our plan very well with facts
ok sir
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by ollykay619(m): 3:24am On Jul 01, 2017
funsho75:
Bro.. Please how does d teespring work.. I have lot of designs
Let's see how this turns out. I might be needing the designs too.
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by funsho75(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
ollykay619:

Let's see how this turns out. I might be needing the designs too.

we can work together..
am a freelancer and i offer t shirt.. i have lot of design
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by chuksLetting: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Escoboss:
#System1

Making money with CPA promoting a particular category of CPA offer in one of the CPA network i work with.

Alright, the system here is promoting a particular CPA offer which allows traffic from All countries and its very optimised to generate more leads and make you money easily.
If you already have knowledge of CPA or making money from it already you should know what it means for a CPA offer to allow traffic from all countries...
Normally, in CPA, a CPA offer "Accepted country/ies" could be one or two countries.
E. G
"Win Iphone7 Email Submit Offer
Offer converts on email submit
Accepted Countries= US/UK"

Different offers have different countries indicated as allowed countries (where traffic can come from)
Knowledge about this is basic what anybody into CPA marketed should know.

Sometimes there are some offers allowing traffic from multiple countries ranging from tier 1 to tier 3 countries.
And at times you get to find offers that allow traffic from all countries... Such offers can be very profitable if all prospects are in place from what the offer is all about to what it takes to convert.
And there is alot more ease in promotion when promoting an offer that allows traffic from all countries as you could just do your thing without much concern to targeting ...

So how do you find CPA networks that have offers which accepts traffic from all countries?

Well a couple of them out there you can search for using offervault/odigger.

However, at the moment i work majorly with just one network and that us Maxbounty.

Currently an offer am promoting on my CPA network i work with - Maxbounty that accepts worldwide traffic.
One of the best CPA networks in the world if not the best.

So how do you get into this!
Now lets get into steps-

Step1
Visit Maxbounty . Com (close the spaces) and proceed to Sign up for an affiliate account. You can use the tips given here to guide you in the process of signing up in a CPA network.
https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

This is Maxbounty, one of the best CPA networks out there, you may not just get accepted easily so if you get turned down you have to try again..
However, to quicken and increase your chances of getting accepted some more tips you could use:

=Make sure you fill in your correct details

=Where you are asked for experience level and Promotion method.. Use the tip given in my previous CPA thread i made reference to earlier..

=Once you submit your application and you see that you have been given an AM who will be in charge of processing your application ; copy his contact details and reach out to him by skype or call(preferably) as you wont be accepted into the network without a phone interview.. Even if you don't call they will call you so its even better you do the calling yourself; it will show you are serious...
Now when you get your AM details, you can use the format below to start a convo via skype/mail/phone

"Hello...... (Insert AM name), i just finished my sign up process some moment ago and it was indicated that you are my AM. So i thought it will be cool i contacted you. Pls can you see to it that my application is quickly processed so i can get on board and start promoting offers? Thanks.
Your Name...... "

Then you follow up the convo from there.

All that will help speed up your application process and gives you a 85% chance of being accepted into the network.
The application process could take 24hrs to 4 working days for approval or rejection .. You should be updated on progress via email.

Step 2
Alright. So once you get accepted into Maxbounty, log in to your account, click on search offers..

On the offers display tab, click on search options, from the search filter options that shows countries allowed, select from the drop down "Allow all countries "

Now all the offers available that allows traffic from all countries should be displayed.

Right beneath you will see the" Fiverr " offer.... And that's it.

This is the offer i discovered that's making me loads of cash currently using my autopilot traffic method to promote it.

The offer requires that you get required audience to sign up on Fiverr(this needs no introduction) through your affiliate link and make a purchase for any gig. Once they visitor signs up and makes their first order at the minimum of $5 for any service on fiverr you get paid $15.... Whether they make the order for the gig immediately as they sign up or in the future you will make your money.. The important thing is signing up through your affiliate link....
Simple as that..

Now the $15 is even just basic, the earning will be more ranging from $15 to $24 to $35 and $40 depending on the category of the gig on Fiverr with $40 being the highest in commision for white board video animation gigs ... Simply click on the Fiverr offer and in the offer details page all these info is shown there plus specific payouts you get by gig categories on fiverr is displayed...

Now if you can get just 50 to 100 people sign up via your link and place order for services/any gig on Fiverr you see that you get to make btw $750 to $4000 easily and there is even more potential using my autopilot traffic system .....
And even much more can be even achieved if you can pull up good promotion strategies to get traffic.

CPA has always got potential.

So how do i promote this offer?

Updates on the my traffic method follows up...

You can start working on the process of getting yourself a Maxbounty account.

Escoboss, where are thou? Eagerly waiting for the update on the traffic source. Thanks
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by gooddynews(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
chuksLetting:

Escoboss, where are thou? Eagerly waiting for the update on the traffic source. Thanks
Same here too ooo boss
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by ollykay619(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
funsho75:

we can work together..
am a freelancer and i offer t shirt.. i have lot of design
Alright. Let's see how it play's out. �
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Julivas(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
You are really doing a good job. No hiding of secret. Thanks
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Julivas(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Escoboss:
#System1

Making money with CPA promoting a particular category of CPA offer in one of the CPA network i work with.

Alright, the system here is promoting a particular CPA offer which allows traffic from All countries and its very optimised to generate more leads and make you money easily.
If you already have knowledge of CPA or making money from it already you should know what it means for a CPA offer to allow traffic from all countries...
Normally, in CPA, a CPA offer "Accepted country/ies" could be one or two countries.
E. G
"Win Iphone7 Email Submit Offer
Offer converts on email submit
Accepted Countries= US/UK"

Different offers have different countries indicated as allowed countries (where traffic can come from)
Knowledge about this is basic what anybody into CPA marketed should know.

Sometimes there are some offers allowing traffic from multiple countries ranging from tier 1 to tier 3 countries.
And at times you get to find offers that allow traffic from all countries... Such offers can be very profitable if all prospects are in place from what the offer is all about to what it takes to convert.
And there is alot more ease in promotion when promoting an offer that allows traffic from all countries as you could just do your thing without much concern to targeting ...

So how do you find CPA networks that have offers which accepts traffic from all countries?

Well a couple of them out there you can search for using offervault/odigger.

However, at the moment i work majorly with just one network and that us Maxbounty.

Currently an offer am promoting on my CPA network i work with - Maxbounty that accepts worldwide traffic.
One of the best CPA networks in the world if not the best.

So how do you get into this!
Now lets get into steps-

Step1
Visit Maxbounty . Com (close the spaces) and proceed to Sign up for an affiliate account. You can use the tips given here to guide you in the process of signing up in a CPA network.
https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

This is Maxbounty, one of the best CPA networks out there, you may not just get accepted easily so if you get turned down you have to try again..
However, to quicken and increase your chances of getting accepted some more tips you could use:

=Make sure you fill in your correct details

=Where you are asked for experience level and Promotion method.. Use the tip given in my previous CPA thread i made reference to earlier..

=Once you submit your application and you see that you have been given an AM who will be in charge of processing your application ; copy his contact details and reach out to him by skype or call(preferably) as you wont be accepted into the network without a phone interview.. Even if you don't call they will call you so its even better you do the calling yourself; it will show you are serious...
Now when you get your AM details, you can use the format below to start a convo via skype/mail/phone

"Hello...... (Insert AM name), i just finished my sign up process some moment ago and it was indicated that you are my AM. So i thought it will be cool i contacted you. Pls can you see to it that my application is quickly processed so i can get on board and start promoting offers? Thanks.
Your Name...... "

Then you follow up the convo from there.

All that will help speed up your application process and gives you a 85% chance of being accepted into the network.
The application process could take 24hrs to 4 working days for approval or rejection .. You should be updated on progress via email.

Step 2
Alright. So once you get accepted into Maxbounty, log in to your account, click on search offers..

On the offers display tab, click on search options, from the search filter options that shows countries allowed, select from the drop down "Allow all countries "

Now all the offers available that allows traffic from all countries should be displayed.

Right beneath you will see the" Fiverr " offer.... And that's it.

This is the offer i discovered that's making me loads of cash currently using my autopilot traffic method to promote it.

The offer requires that you get required audience to sign up on Fiverr(this needs no introduction) through your affiliate link and make a purchase for any gig. Once they visitor signs up and makes their first order at the minimum of $5 for any service on fiverr you get paid $15.... Whether they make the order for the gig immediately as they sign up or in the future you will make your money.. The important thing is signing up through your affiliate link....
Simple as that..

Now the $15 is even just basic, the earning will be more ranging from $15 to $24 to $35 and $40 depending on the category of the gig on Fiverr with $40 being the highest in commision for white board video animation gigs ... Simply click on the Fiverr offer and in the offer details page all these info is shown there plus specific payouts you get by gig categories on fiverr is displayed...

Now if you can get just 50 to 100 people sign up via your link and place order for services/any gig on Fiverr you see that you get to make btw $750 to $4000 easily and there is even more potential using my autopilot traffic system .....
And even much more can be even achieved if you can pull up good promotion strategies to get traffic.

CPA has always got potential.

So how do i promote this offer?

Updates on the my traffic method follows up...

You can start working on the process of getting yourself a Maxbounty account.

Do Maxbounty accept Nigerians?
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by samogo1: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Julivas:

Do Maxbounty accept Nigerians?
Yes... I have maxbounty and peerfly account. Just apply... the easiest way is to call them immediately after applying
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Goldenboy842(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Great things from you as always.

1 Like

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by TellMeNothing: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
chuksLetting:

Same here especially that teespring and importation.. Op still on ban as said when i contacted him
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by chuksLetting: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Same here especially that teespring and importation.. Op still on ban as said when i contacted him
Oh no! I pray for his fast release. Lemme light my candle and stay awake till he's back.
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olowogbogboro help us release op from anti-spam bot o.
We can't bear this fah angry

*licks anointing oil*

4 Likes

Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Julivas(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
samogo1:

Yes... I have maxbounty and peerfly account. Just apply... the easiest way is to call them immediately after applying
Thanks so much.
Motivated....
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
samogo1:

How do u promote your offers on Peerfly ?
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by solomonjesus: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escoboss:
Pre-Thread Starter -

How you can be making some lucrative and easy cash using classified ads sites like OLX and Jiji without having any personal product to sell.

So that was in 2015, my neighbour was relocating to another state and wanted to sell her car.(Honda baby boy) at a price of 800k
Told me to help her tell friends and colleagues to get any interested buyer.
Well as somebody that knows how stuff works online i just got pictures of the car and created an ad on olx online..

I created the Ad and put my price as 1.2m with the Negotiable tag.. I got several calls from interested buyers offering different prices with most wanting to pay the very 800k which i refused..
Into the second week i got a buyer who negotiated and was ready to pay 950k.. That is all the way from 1.2m

I simply told my neighbour i have a buyer who will be coming to check out the car and strike a deal if satisfied.
The buyer came, checked the car, was satisfied made payment and that was it....... I collected the cash gave my neighbour her 800k and took the 150k...

That's was the deal i had which the idea of the method i want to share here was birth from. And i have been using it to make money at random times since then.

No matter how much you earning from whatever you do already, it feels very cool when you get to earn such an extra amount of money from an alternative source of income without having to do any rigorous work.

Now, After that deal i got to understand i literally did not drop a sweat in helping my neighbour find a buyer for her car. All that played things to my favour was my knowledge of using classified ads to get interested buyers for the car.(Reaching out to a wider targeted audience)

So i put thought into it on how i can rinse and repeat the whole process so i can always get to keep earning that kind of cool extra money...

And an idea came to mind, which propagated into actuality and since then i have been doing this in my casual times and always get to make money from it just anytime. Just like today.

What is the idea!
In other to create a circle of reoccurring deals as the first so always earn kime i did, that means i need to always have a car in stock to sell, and since i cant know who else/the next person interested in selling his/her car so the best bet; "is to partner with car dealers who have lodge if cars in stock and even waiting for buyers to come patroniz them.....

Okay. You are already getting the whole thing...

Simply meet any car dealer in your area/city... Propose an affiliate partnership with them and agree on a commission, get pictures of cars, post on classified ad sites... Buyers will call you, you make bargain, agree on final price you meet up, inspection and deal.. You make your money...
As simple as that...

After helping my neighbour sell that car for the first deal the whole stuff made sense to me and i thought of a way to continue the circle and this idea popped up...
Since then i have been using this method to make easy cash especially in the city i Base as i have repeat customers once or twice.

And the sweet thing about this, you can sell more than one qty of the car since the dealer always have in stock unlike in the case of my neighbour where it was just one. Because for as long as your ad remains live you continue getting calls and inquiries from interested buyers.
So the selling continues and more money for you...

Now Let's get into steps..
How do you get started with this!

-Look for a car dealer/dealers/Car stand in your area/city, meet with the manager or person in charge and let him know you will like to affiliate and help bring buyers for their cars then you come to an understanding of how you operate (You have to sound experienced and confident and make them know you are into the biz and understand how stuff works)..
Some may want you to identify yourself with an id card or something just to prove legality .. It's just normal. But they cant turn you down if you come through well.. Who rejects money btw?
like said earlier, the way you come through shows and should talk your business for you .

-After agreement and your partnership affair is established. You proceed to take pictures of cars. Ranging from mid range to high grade

-Now go on to OLX, Jiji and create your ad for these cars..
E.g

"Clean and perfect Toks Lexus300.. Just arrived , everything neat and in perfect condition..You just buy and drive..Price slightly negotiable.. Call me asap lets meet.. "

That's just an example,
You can add other details of interest too all to give a short description and convince your potential buyers. No need for talking too much here you pictures plus buyer's interest in the type of car is what does the selling.

-Attend to calls, negotiations and bargains until you get a buyer.

-Buyer meets with you, inspects car upon satisfaction and make payment.....

You get paid!
Simple as that..

Range Of Commission you earn.

Its simple. The commission you earn for any car sold depends on the car and the agreement you have established with the dealer.
There are two ways you can always get commission...

-After discussing with the dealer and coming to understanding about your affiliate partnership , now the next thing is to get the best prices for cars you want to sell.
The best price is the last or least amount threshold the dealer is willing to sell the car after a bargain from any customer ....... As an affiliate to the dealer you are also in a position as the dealer, hence it required that the dealer goes direct to telling you his best prices for any car you are selling so you can always know the limits in your marketing. No bargains here.

Now, the first and main way you get to earn is by the commission the dealer gives for any sale made.
This is the commission you get for bringing a buyer...

For example,

The dealer's best price for a 2008 Toyota camry muscle is 2.9m...
If at the end of your marketing on OLX or Jiji you settle with a buyer who buys the car for 2.9m. You should get a commission ranging from 75k to 200k depending on the dealer's terms and the understanding you had earlier.

This commission here is natural. Its the normal commission you get as an affiliate working with the dealer base on your understanding and agreement.

-Now second way you get commission or make money is by the extras you can pull out on the price. As in the case of my neighbour.

For example,

Using the 2008 Toyota camry muscle again. So the dealer gave you a best price of 2.9m........ as a business inclined person this doesn't mean this is the price the seller just throws at first to any customer that comes to buy the car. A customer can only hit this best price mark after negotiation from a first price the seller must have thrown first .. Understand this right?
This concept here we all know is not just applicable to the cars deal only but to buying and selling in general.

So same thing applies to you, when placing your ads on classifieds you don't just go and put 2.9m..
You should put say, 3.5m or 3.3m or 3.2m then add the Negotiable tag in the Ad set .. So when interested buyers call for bargain you negotiate till they stop at a favourable threshold.. Say @ 3m or 3.1m or last last the 2.9m and with that you make yourself a commission ...
So as simple as that...
And you keep repeating the cycle..

Also you and the dealer should have already had an understanding about the commission you make from selling the car above the best price they gave you..
I believe you understand what i mean here... All these is discussed at first when you go to initiate a partnership Good.

There are some cars you can even get commission of up to like 200k to 500k all depending on the car dealer you affiliating with and what they have in stock .

Also You can post as many cars as possible on the classifieds and lay out your prospects of having yourself identified as a serious dealer. .. this is the major and only work you will have to do..

So thats it, and This thing can be done by anybody and you can start making yourself some cool money..
I sold a Toyota camry pencil light today.. 1.1m and made
100k. Did not even see it coming but that is how it always happens as long as your ad is still live the calls can come in anytime, just put up those ads amd you can get vack your main work. Olx/Jiji handle the rest....

And also if you really want to take things serious, you can buy "top ads" for your ads and get even massive exposure to your ads..This is a great feature which was not even available when these sites first launched.. With N1000 to N5000 you can get top ads running from 1 to 7 days and increase the eyeballs and buyers that get to see your ads. This will sure fasten your sales and get you even earning quicker.

Attitude to portray doing this classified ads biz...

-Don't be desperate.
-If you consistent you will get buyers. Many times i get calls for ads i placed over a month passed.
-Be smart and be in control. Don't make it obvious you an affiliate, act like the dealer when you talk to callers.... even when the buyer comes to inspect the car before making payment be in control.
-Finish negotiations on phone before buyer comes to check car and make payment.

So thats it with how i make money with classified Ads site without having a personal product to sell. You can do it too, simply follow the steps and ask questions where you don't understand

Side tip: Hot selling cars-
Mercedes-Benz
Toyota
Honda

Side tip: Top buying cities(i have sold in one time or the other)
Abuja
Lagos
Kaduna
Ilorin
Calabar

So what you waiting for, go make the proposal, get your cars, set up ads and make some easy cash...

thank u for the eye opener
Re: Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 by Escoboss(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Alright. Traffic updates follow up shortly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.