Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN (1108 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / Jane The Virgin Season 4 Is Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by barallanee(f): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
All fans of the TV series Jane the virgin should come and express their love for the film..And who is ur best cast
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by luckyz4rea(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
barallanee:
All fans of the TV series Jane the virgin should come and express their love for the film..And who is ur best cast

I stopped seeing the movie from the time Michael died! And i admired Raphael's kid, Mat....
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by barallanee(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
I like Raphael and Jane dad
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by barallanee(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
I like Raphael and Jane dad.
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by sheycrown(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
I love Matheo...Mr sweet face grin....Jane,her funny dad, cute Rafael, the Abuela, Jane's mum. I like that Jane is beginning to date again too.

2 Likes

Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by MaestroZeus(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just love everything about Jane d virgin........love d way Jane does her face in sum situations...kudos to dem....jst doesn't like Rafael d guy is too dense with handsome face
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by barallanee(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
MaestroZeus:
I just love everything about Jane d virgin........love d way Jane does her face in sum situations...kudos to dem....jst doesn't like Rafael d guy is too dense with handsome face
why don't u like Raphael
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by MaestroZeus(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2017
barallanee:
why don't u like Raphael
fyn face wit no brain...u are a gal u will love him cos his handsome with abs buh no brain......
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm sorry to rain on your parade but I don't like the show. Seems somehow to me. Wasn't flowing with it.
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by richieroxy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
The season 3 didn't cut it for me despite all the annoying twists they added. I still watch the show because of petra. I'm in love with her♥
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by MaestroZeus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Petra can b a bitch and a loving gal at d same tym.....love dat gal also
Re: Tv Series:jane THE VIRGIN by thenny312(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jane the Virgin really gave insight to artificial insemination
The series is just hilarious grin
But why did Micheal die, maybe he wanted to leave the show sha
Will start following this thread, nice one op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WWE No Mercy 2017.... / Locations To Buy The New Tstv Decoders / Bbnaija: Download Video Of Omashola Slapping Mercy’s Naked Butts As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.