Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (33260 Views)

Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs / WIPEOUT Naija Reality TV Game Show Takes Centre Stage On Screen / Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Priscy01(f): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2017
After 13 years of hosting popular TV show, Who Wants To Be A Million, Nigerian broadcaster Frank Edoho announced via a tweet that he'll no longer anchor the show.

'Kindly allow me announce,that after a disagreement in negotiations with @Ultimalimited I have decided to decline hosting WWTBAM any further' he tweeted.

Now, It can be confirm that Frank has landed a new hosting job. The celebrated broadcaster will be anchor of another TV game show called 'The Price Is right' and this time he'll work with OAP, Mannie of Cool FM as the announcer.

The new show, 'The Price Is Right' is a popular gameshow with its origin in America and its widely known and referred to as the oldest and most popular TV Game show in the world currently in over 50 countries.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/former-wwtbam-host-frank-edoho-lands.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by FlySly05: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations to Frank. Wishing you a pleasant ride.

19 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
good for him
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by InsideOut247: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Congratz tew him.....

the guy can present for Africa

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations to him.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by fpeter(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
I like this man...intelligent guy.

11 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by DirtyGold: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
When you are really good and you know it, what's worthy of you will come along at the right price.
Hang in there, your time is now!
Congrats Frank.

What's tha business?

24 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Kufie(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
I'd have been FTC if I hadn't read the article sad sad

Congrats Frank, you're good at what you do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Jerrypolo(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Xisnin(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
So this callous wife-beater is still hosting shows?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by BruncleZuma: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Don't go and let kunu make you beat up ya new wife ooo

Reminds me of SixFootPlus - E Don Do Me
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by jbreezy: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:
E don beat yur girlfwend bfor?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by omocalabar(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
nice one man...congrats...
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Saintsbrown(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Xisnin:
U sound like the wife that was indeed beaten or are u just empty?

15 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Alwaysking: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Congrat to him, he made me love WWTBAM.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by christejames(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
When one door closes another opens even wider... congrats to him!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by zest17(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one there Frank.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by yaqq: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Apart from hosting show this guy cannot do another job?

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Big boy!
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kufie:
I'd have been FTC if I hadn't read the article sad sad

Congrats Frank, you're good at what you do.

Next time, secure FTC first with any letter then modify if you hit it.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by yemmmydon(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nothing last forever...Next stage
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by valgbo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
he's my nigga.... too bad he dey beat his wife
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by GMarhoh9(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
congrats Mr Frank
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by pdpisGONE: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
this is why it is good to deveop a good peersonl skill, not sole rely on your company

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm sure the Price is righr for you too.
Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by lanre4411(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
FlySly05:
Congratulations to Frank. Wishing you a pleasant ride.
it's means Naija is out of recession then

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by flyca: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
yaqq:
Apart from hosting show this guy cannot do another job?
Have you heard that when you keep doing what you love, you'll never work a day in your life?

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by Naturalobserver(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
He had already secured this job before he left who wants to be a millionaire...Leaving the show after 13years?He probably gave them outrageous demands just to get this one.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show by MrImole: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
This man is not getting it, you were born for WWTBAM, you'll never feel at home anywhere Francis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross / #bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.