Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos (864 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos by Femiwilli: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello does anybody know who much it costs to Produce TV Commercials in (Lagos) Nigeria?

give me a price range.

Regards all
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos by Femiwilli: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
NL make una help me
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos by 4Gsmokei(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
We shoot/produce TV Commercials for all Brands.
Your answer to the below will enable me give you an idea of the cost.
What kind of TV commercial are you planning?
What duration? 30',45' seconds or 1 min commercial?
What kind of location will you use? Do you have the location?
What number of models will you use?
Most importantly do you have your script/story board for the commercial?
You can reach me/email me mdm4sure@gmail.com for discussion.
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert In Lagos by Femiwilli: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
4Gsmokei:
We shoot/produce TV Commercials for all Brands.
Your answer to the below will enable me give you an idea of the cost.
What kind of TV commercial are you planning?
What duration? 30',45' seconds or 1 min commercial?
What kind of location will you use? Do you have the location?
What number of models will you use?
Most importantly do you have your script/story board for the commercial?
You can reach me/email me mdm4sure@gmail.com for discussion.

Thanks will send am email now

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Start A Business While Working A Full-time Job / How To Go About Importing Phones From Denmark? / UNBELIEVABLE! First Bank Sacks Over 1,000 Workers Via Text Messages, Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.