Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (52793 Views)

Help!my Laptop Displays "The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly . / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie / Please What Application Can I Use To Do This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Ennyholar: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prisma or Artisto
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by oloriLFC(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nokia3310
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Rheminx: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Artisto will do a perfect job
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Priceless200(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ehh.. While we are here, please which app can I use to shade out or cancel out, you know hide out or clean out part of a message (screenshot probably) just like in this photo below.

Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by pweshboi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
coolart... download it on play store
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm the only one that don't fancy all dese photo edit app?
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Priceless200:
Ehh.. While we are here, please which app can I use to shade out or cancel out, you know hide out or clean out part of a message (screenshot probably) just like in this photo below.
u can use PicsArt

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by iykebest1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
DianaJ:
Send me recharge card I'll tell u grin[center][/center] grin grin
naso e dey start.
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by macaranta(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice effect
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Lexusgs430: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Photolab Pro
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by bewla(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
DianaJ:
in my little girl voice begi begi
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tunchi101:
thanks in advance!

If I tell you. You go send me card? undecided
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na nairaland now
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by SirMichael1: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
oloriLFC:
Nokia3310

Maniac undecided
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by bravesoul247(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na Prisma na. I have it on my Tecno Camon CX
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Wayne4uall(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by tealaw(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Paintlab
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Tover: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prisma z da bomb, using it for the 1st tym. See sum of ma pic

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
oil paint filter on photoshop cs6 extended
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by sagaxity(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
FLASH SHARE OR XENDER
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by lereinter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
DianaJ:

cant you just follow kingblac...
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by horia: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
LastMumu:
Google Playstore
have u woken up?
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Etesam(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Tover:
Prisma z da bomb, using it for the 1st tym. See sum of ma pic
Fine guy.
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
The final output is lovely
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by charlisco(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
ArtistA

Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
constance500:

It's on playstore..

Oga no vex o, belike you na guru for Android photo tnz. Abeg, is there an application for resizing pictures like it's in window PC to fit as whatsapp dp without cutting off some parts of the picture?
Abeg reply... Tnkz.
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Oga no vex o, belike you na guru for Android photo tnz. Abeg, is there an application for resizing pictures like it's in window PC to fit as whatsapp dp without cutting off some parts of the picture?
Abeg reply... Tnkz.

yeah ...
download SquareBlur from playstore
Re: Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
johnlondon:

yeah ...
download SquareBlur from playstore

Tnkz man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin's Whatsapp Status / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.