Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Flaws Of PDP As A Political Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flaws Of PDP As A Political Party. (1082 Views)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flaws Of PDP As A Political Party. by anaekwe(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
Fellow Nigerians I greet you. Permit me to start this by wishing you all and our beloved country a free, fair and credible election come April Y2K7.
         Actually, I have a keen attention focused on PDP losing in an unprecedented manner in the imminent elections. My reasons are as follows,
         The party merely selected candidates in its primaries starting from the state to the federal level. How can a party of PDP's calibre come out and present candidates to the public only to come out the next day to subsitute the already "selected" candidates. This is arrant nonsense. A very lucid example is that which occured in Akwa-Ibom state. This makes me feel that they are not absolutely sure of their method of "selection" because I recall vividly that Godswill Akpabio was formally presented to the party faithfuls in Akwa-Ibom by Ahmadu Ali, only for me to hear that he had been dropped. This is actually surprising to hear.
         What equally makes me feel that they will lose come  April is the choice of their presidential candidate. How can you bring out Musa Yar'adua for presidency. My people isn't this the funniest and most grievious mistake PDP has made recently. This is actually not laughable but lamentable. The fellow does not equally express himself fluently. This is really bad for someone that aspires to rule the world's most populous black nation. This fellow can not withstand the likes of Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, Atiku Abubakar, Uzor Kalu, just to mention a few.
          I weep for PDP because they lack proficiency in Decision making. If you think they do why then "select" candidates that you end up replacing for reasons that are not cogent, and why present Musa Yar'adua to us as the presidential candidate.
           May God direct them in their decisions.
Re: The Flaws Of PDP As A Political Party. by donnymikky(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2007
Fellow Nigerians I greet you. Permit me to start this by wishing you all and our beloved country a free, fair and credible election come April Y2K7.
Actually, I have a keen attention focused on PDP losing in an unprecedented manner in the imminent elections. My reasons are as follows,
The party merely selected candidates in its primaries starting from the state to the federal level. How can a party of PDP's calibre come out and present candidates to the public only to come out the next day to subsitute the already "selected" candidates. This is arrant nonsense. A very lucid example is that which occured in Akwa-Ibom state. This makes me feel that they are not absolutely sure of their method of "selection" because I recall vividly that Godswill Akpabio was formally presented to the party faithfuls in Akwa-Ibom by Ahmadu Ali, only for me to hear that he had been dropped. This is actually surprising to hear.
What equally makes me feel that they will lose come April is the choice of their presidential candidate. How can you bring out Musa Yar'adua for presidency. My people isn't this the funniest and most grievious mistake PDP has made recently. This is actually not laughable but lamentable. The fellow does not equally express himself fluently. This is really bad for someone that aspires to rule the world's most populous black nation. This fellow can not withstand the likes of Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, Atiku Abubakar, Uzor Kalu, just to mention a few.
I weep for PDP because they lack proficiency in Decision making. If you think they do why then "select" candidates that you end up replacing for reasons that are not cogent, and why present Musa Yar'adua to us as the presidential candidate.
May God direct them in their decisions.

You haven't said anything!
Re: The Flaws Of PDP As A Political Party. by tatajega(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2007
ma brother, true yans abeg, the election?what did i just say ?//////////i mean 'selection' is really n obviously laughable, no b small tin ooo i no fit shout, holla

(1) (Reply)

Why Yar’adua Insisted On N70 - Aide / Visions Of Ecopolis / Ribadu:No Nipss Gratuation,Wife and family Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.