Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? (2429 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Is Sex Really A Food. ??? Find Out From Good Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? by sexymoma(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
24sqm:
If a married couple is doing that, then it's a clear indication that the devil has taken over.
If a what? which devil take over... then complained to God for not giving us the actual style to use when having sex.. abi u wan tell me say you nor dey do "touch your toes" abi face me i face you kinda sex. na only missionary u sabi abi.. pastor dey tell im member for church say im wife give MouthAction?

my brother what ever rocks your boat.. if she likes it give her, if you like it tell her to give you.
Otan. case closed.
Re: Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? by Destined2win: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
sexymoma:
If a what? which devil take over... then complained to God for not giving us the actual style to use when having sex.. abi u wan tell me say you nor dey do "touch your toes" abi face me i face you kinda sex. na only missionary u sabi abi.. pastor dey tell im member for church say im wife give MouthAction?

my brother what ever rocks your boat.. if she likes it give her, if you like it tell her to give you.
Otan. case closed.
grin No wonder you are called Sexymoma
Re: Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? by Rtopzy(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Opistorincos:

You dp tho grin cheesy
Wetin do am?? you have start ba?? I will tell my mummy 4 u
Re: Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? by Opistorincos(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

Wetin do am?? you have start ba?? I will tell my mummy 4 u

Please o, na beg i dey o, no tell maale
Re: Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? by Rtopzy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Opistorincos:

Please o, na beg i dey o, no tell maale
You are rucky I am sympathy with you, if not I would have tolded mumsy to spank you proper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everybody Hates Me on This Forum / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? / He Didn't Contribute For My Wedding But Wants My Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.