Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pantheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pantheism (4048 Views)

Let's Talk Pantheism , Shall We ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantheism by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'd like to meet some pantheists and hear their approach/understanding of the universe.

Basically in pantheism, the collective consciousness of the universe is God.

The Big Bang Theory states that about 13.7 billion years ago all the matter in the Universe was concentrated into a single incredibly tiny point. This began to enlarge rapidly in a hot explosion, and it is still expanding today.

There have been very many explanations for what 'caused' the Big Bang Theory, or what came before it. The cyclic model is accepted by many atheists, who believe that basically, there's been an infinite cycle of universes, each beginning with Big Bangs and ending with Big Crunches. Religious people on the other hand ascribe existence to a remote God who interacts with but exists separately from the universe. There are many versions, more than 5000 descriptions of this 'God' who seems to focus a lot on this tiny planet.

However in pantheism the universe is conscious. I happened to meet a pantheist on a different forum and he says he believes the 'trigger' for the Big Bang was our collective consciousness, contained in that 'incredibly tiny point' expressing a desire to 'exist'.

In his philosophy:

-We are all different parts of one giant consciousness, developing at different paces.

-Our ultimate 'goal' is to keep reaching higher levels of consciousness, to which there is no limit. There are infinite levels of consciousness and the universe wants to keep 'rising'.

-Our morality is shaped by what is best for us to achieve this aim.

-Famous 'prophets' and religious leaders who have come and gone are just beings who seem to have gotten further than the rest of us in their development over many incarnations. Their different doctrines are based on the fact that they have experienced life differently.

-Each existence on earth is for the purpose of experiencing life and learning, developing ourselves.

Those are some of the points we talked about that I can remember now. It seemed really convincing. I personally believe that the inner core of a human, called the 'soul' by religion is a separate entity from our physical bodies which are confined to the three dimensional world. I particularly like the explanation given in the M-theory, which I'd try to summarize in my own understanding below:

Draw two lines close together, and move far away from them. Looking at them from a distance, they seem like one single line. That's the limit of our three dimensional senses. As we approach the line however, and get a clearer look at it, we can see that it's actually two separate lines (dimensions) which are quite separate from each other.

In the M-theory there are 11-dimensions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

I also believe in the existence of a soul due to my own personal experiences.

Secondly, science has shown that the universe could actually be conscious. In the double slit experiment, particles behave differently if they are being watched/recorded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Lastly, if human consciousness really is separate from the body, then it explains the recorded cases of reincarnation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Cases_Suggestive_of_Reincarnation

I'd also consider it to be a suitable explanation for recorded cases of OBEs (Out of Body Experiences), though some scientists see those as merely a type of hallucination triggered by some neurological mechanism, in the sense that they are real experiences, but there's no souls or anything involved, just hallucinations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

I'll really appreciate your comments, additions, suggestions, etc.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Billyonaire et ifenes
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Billyonaire et ifenes

Thanks for inviting me, but only the fools believe me.

The fools are those who do not depend on text books written by Scientists, who will, in the next 20 years, come back to 'debunk' the theory based on fallibility of a certain data that became part of the framework that helped pitched the theories together. Please all scientists should really question the source and the intent of introducing "Constants (K)" in equations. These constants are there as 'fabricated' weights to balance the equations to produce 'expected' results. How did I know this ? You will soon find out.

Before I proceed to state my views on these issues, I want to state that I have researched on all aspects of physical sciences, including Quantum Physics and the Biology of Quantum Physics. Does it sound ambiguous ? Well, bear with me.

I have personally gone through M-Theory and String Theory, and I have been able to pitch together my version of the Theory of Everything.

I love story telling, bear with me. It is a waste of your time and my time, because you will find out that the truth is out there, but we ignore it because we do not believe things until we waste countless years exploring what is so common-sensical.

Let me say that we can all agree, that for every existing design, there must be a designer. For every existence, there must be a source. In the case of the Universe, countless people before me, in this generation and the next generation will look for this designer, they will not find, for one reason, because we keep looking in the wrong direction, using the wrong apparatus and getting 'speculative' results. Before you think I am talking about religion, I am not here to mince words anymore, if your truth is half truth, I will call it false, so Yes, Religions are wrong.

# Theists are wrong.

# Atheists are Wrong.

# Deists are wrong.

There a few who stumble on truth and those who do, their life is never the same. Mine is not the same. Yours will not be the same after knowing this truth. So, if this scares you, please stop reading right here, because this message is for those who are foolish enough to read from me.

I will continue after a glass of water. I like to write the stories long, to discourage the lazy. I hate laziness. BRB.

To build a house, you must have frames, it could be wood, it could be steel, but these steelworks form the framework on which the binders, the blocks and the beautiful roof are nailed to. Do we all agree with me on this ? Yes, of course, every fool knows this is true.

To build a human body, there is also a framework, I will like to call this SmartBody 1.0 because I do not want to sound like every other person out there. Now, this smartbody, the framework that our body is designed on is made up of Light. Concentrated multi-dimensional Light Energy.

Multi-dimensional because this SmartBody, interacts and exists on multiple dimensions instantly.

You might ask, what is does this story have to do with the thread any ? My answer is....You are lucky to read more than you asked for, cos you will see how it all connects and Answer your questions on M-Theory, Universe, Cosmos, God, Energy etc.

Now, let me break it down for my foolish readers what dimensions are and why it confuses almost everyone except those who are foolish enough to think outside the box. When we hear about Spirit, first thing that comes to mind is invisible beings on some distant existence that we should be scared of. This is not so.

Spirit is the finest state of Energy.

I was an Atheist for over a decade, a very popular one. I was not an atheist not because I was foolish, but because I had covered every Science booklets, and couldnt find why I should believe in what I do not see, I got rich at a young age at circumstances that others failed at, and it got into my head and even though I did not believe in God, I was richer than all my peers. There was no reason to believe, but my mistake was searching for God, a mistake that took so much of my personal income, time and relationships, but what I found out troubled me, cos I got attacked by entities when I raised my consciousness beyond the level of mere humans. So, I warn atheists right now to stop reading because I will prove using the instrumentation of Biology of Quantum Physics, to proof to you, that all Energy, has the capacity to either be 'observed' into 'forms', or actually, plug itself into the interface of the SmartBody and remotely control the human anchor using the nano-modules designed to sync data through multiple dimensions. Atheists, who insists on remaining atheists should please stop here, not because I will point you to God, but because you will figure it out, and your 'fans' will mock you.

A glass of water, and I will be back.

OP, this is where the double slit experiment comes in, it is not exactly how you put it there.

The double-slit experiment indicated that the electrons were conscious ? It is more than that. It is the consciousness of the Scientist (Observer) that collapses the wave-function of electrons. So electrons behave exactly how you expect them to behave, in essence, an Observer can influence outcomes of matter at its quantum level. I want to repeat this, because this forms the BASIS OF ALL CREATIONS. The Conscious Observer collapses wave-function and the outcome will be exactly what the Observer thinks (mental function-thoughts).

Lets go back to Creation story the way Science at its finest level understands it.

At the beginning is a dot (.) This is called Singularity. Zero Point. The Energy at Singularity is called Zero Point Energy. The energy at Singularity is exactly the sum total of all the energy in the Universe today. So, how come ? Draw a line from the dot to the right, and draw another line to left and expand them downwards till you for a Triangle, like a Pyramid, with the top of the pyramid representing the starting point of the DOT.

From the dots, things expanded to pluralities and expand and expand and expand. The vibrational frequency at Singularity is at its highest rating with density being at its low and as the expansion continues the vibrational frequencies become slower and density becomes higher. This is pure abstract science.

(I try to save and continue, so you need to refresh once in a while as I make more inputs)

Now, after these frameworks of the Cosmos has been in place with diverse densities, wavelengths and frequencies then lets start the story of creation, linking Singularity, Universes, Planets, Beings, Cosmic Grids, Human Grids, SmartBody and You and I, then GOD.

We will agree that Singularity is ENERGY at its finest State, yet though we can DEFINE Energy, we can not DESCRIBE it. We do not even know much about Energy, which is why we call an aspect of Energy, DARK ENERGY. That is an insult. Why are we so proud in our ignorance to call what we do not know DARK, instead of just saying we do not know. How does this relate to DARK MATTER ? Common men, I just wanted to talk about ENERGY, but I can not completely Describe it without letting you know that what we call DARK ENERGY is A VERY IMPORTANT ASPECT OF ENERGY THAT HOLDS THE SECRET TO CREATION.

So let me attempt to put a fools perspective to it, believe me at your own peril.

If all is energy, which we all agree, and Energy can not be created nor destroyed but converted from one form to another. In our elementary sciences, if we alter the Temperature and Pressure of Ice, it changes its state. So, since Ice is Energy, we are able to change its density and state by changing the metrics of its parameters.

Let's take that analogy to the Cosmos. If the parameters of the Cosmos can be altered precisely, we can change the State and Density of the Cosmos. These different phases or Stages of the different densities of the Cosmos can not itself be responsible for setting its frequencies and vibrations but it is just a standard, what ever exists there as a function of a standard parameter but not due to internal manipulations. The Fibonacci Sequence and the rest of the equations which we think are just so perfect and was well constructed by an intelligent designer is a function of the parameters that the Cosmos itself produces subject to the materialization at every stages.

Now, let's start the linking processes in theory.

Let's get back to the double-slit experiment. To alter the outcome of the experiment, there must be an Observer.

WHAT IS THE SOURCE ENERGY AT SINGULARITY ?

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF ENERGY AT SINGULARITY ?

The Answer to these questions is for the fools who are ready to stay foolish but let me explain something before, so I can help you open your eyes to know the story to tell your Kids about God, you are satisfied about what you know about God, but your kids, may like laugh at your story line. So pay attention, not for you, but so you can have a story for the kids.

------
An observer collapse wave functions, altering the result of its experiment at speed of consciousness, if an observer dreams up a life form, of any nature and projects same at the FIELD. Then through out the different dimensions, then the lifeforms will be formed using the matter produced at such densities which by the way are functions of Temperature, Pressure and Energy Forms on that plane of existence.

On the Density and Dimension, the Physical Body we are in, is made up of the matter of this density and dimension. So, the Physical Body is actually a VEHICLE, a vehicle advanced SPACESUIT, designed to move us around the Surface of EARTH PLANET on this Plane. The EARTH bound, vehicular spacesuit, was designed just for mission Earth, with the functionality to produce and reproduce more vehicular robots to enable more pure beings to continue to visit here on Mission Earth.

There are different planets on different dimensions with different densities and vibrations and their forms are shaped based on the Matter on such planets, so do not expect them to look anything like Human shaped bodies. What we call Dark Energy is just the aspect of energy outside the Electromagnetic Spectrum of Light (Energy) which the Eyes of the Physical Earth Body can not see. But the SmartBody sees every spectrum and feels every spectrum, so it is not actually Dark to the SmartBody. So what if there are other beings designed using the matter derivatives of such Dark Matter. Then is that not what you call Demons, Spirits, Angels, ETs, ITs or what ever names you Earthlings choose to call it ?

Just as in the Laboratories:

The Cosmos is an ENERGY FIELD.
The CAUSE of Energy is the Conscious Observer.
The SOURCE of Energy is the Conscious Observer.
The Outcome of the Cosmos is aim of the Conscious Observer.

This observer is the reader of this message. But the Ego, the mental framework built over a lifetime of experiences, dogma, induction, etc has defined the Identity behind the Entity. This is because the Observer needs to be everywhere, at anytime, gathering experiences of all kinds to further his aims.

You are not your body. Your body is just a vehicle for the observer to steer around the Earth without being affected by the elements.

Search no more, there is nothing out there that you are not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm listening
Re: Pantheism by ftechclass: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ìbéèrè wèrè is when you ask questions and answer it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
ftechclass:
Ìbéèrè wèrè is when you ask questions and answer it yourself

This was the first line of the original/opening post.

I'd like to meet some pantheists and hear their approach/understanding of the universe.

And I gave a small insight into what pantheism is based on my own understanding. Please show me where I asked a question and answered it myself.
Re: Pantheism by ftechclass: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

And I gave a small insight into what pantheism is based on my own understanding. Please show me where I asked a question and answered it myself.
My message wasn't directed at you but to the brother writing more than scientists above

1 Like

Re: Pantheism by ftechclass: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Billyonaire, your words are recycled jargons. No origin neither will it even insert somewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantheism by hopefulLandlord: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
ftechclass:
Billyonaire, your words are recycled jargons. No origin neither will it even insert somewhere

the guy strikes me like a robot created to spill nonsense while packaging it like it means something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeg, make una no scatter this thread. In every sense, there will be iota of nonsense, likewise in every nonsense, there will be sense....

Ma dae read
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the guy strikes me like a robot created to spill nonsense while packaging it like it means something
So, when you say 'me', what do you really mean by 'me' ? If you can answer that question, I promise you something nice. Make that attempt and it will determine how wise you are.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
ftechclass:

Do not blame me if my words are jargons to you, my parents trained me in better schools. I shouldnt be blamed for your plight.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Abeg, make una no scatter this thread. In every sense, there will be iota of nonsense, likewise in every nonsense, there will be sense....

Ma dae read

They wouldnt, I should have broken it down to religious registers for the kids, but I couldnt.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'm listening
You can now read. And ask me any question in the Universe and Cosmos as a whole.
Re: Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
You can now read. And ask me any question in the Universe and Cosmos as a whole.

Sorry we couldn't continue our discussion last time . Please can you indite a very detailed explanation of how the "primordial God" became the universe . Please involve every knowledge you have come across if you can . Its for an important research I'm currently making . Thank you sir .
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Sorry we couldn't continue our discussion last time . Please can you indite a very detailed explanation of how the "primordial God" became the universe . Please involve every knowledge you have come across if you can . Its for an important research I'm currently making . Thank you sir .

Is that not too limiting ? There are multiples of universes so which of the Universe are you referring to ? The wormhole out of our universe is the Sun, it is a gateway, so you see, the question itself is erroneous and limiting.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

To build a human body, there is also a framework, I will like to call this SmartBody 1.0 because I do not want to sound like every other person out there. Now, this smartbody, the framework that our body is designed on is made up of Light. Concentrated multi-dimensional Light Energy.
I'll take this to be your own understanding of the theory of relativity, E = m*c^2

Where matter moving at the speed of light squared becomes energy.

I still do not understand your distinction between 'the body' and the 'frame work for the body, smartbody 1.0' What is this frame work you speak of, which empirical data was its existence gotten from. As long as we are alive, the only form of proof we have is empirical data which all can see and reproduce. How did you come to the knowledge that we have something called a 'smartbody'

You might ask, what is does this story have to do with the thread any ?

Yeah, I basically wanted pantheists to share their understanding of pantheism and for people with different beliefs to scrutinize them. However you made the 'bold' statements:

# Theists are wrong.

# Atheists are Wrong.

# Deists are wrong.

So with that sort of conviction that your philosophy is right, then it has to be logically obvious for the lay man to see, or you just risk sounding like every. religious. person. ever.

It is the consciousness of the Scientist (Observer) that collapses the wave-function of electrons. So electrons behave exactly how you expect them to behave
Actually, nobody expected them to behave differently when they were being recorded, the first time the experiment was carried out. It was a very surprising discovery. So really, I don't understand how the bolded works.

We do not even know much about Energy, which is why we call an aspect of Energy, DARK ENERGY. That is an insult. Why are we so proud in our ignorance to call what we do not know DARK, instead of just saying we do not know. How does this relate to DARK MATTER ? Common men, I just wanted to talk about ENERGY, but I can not completely Describe it without letting you know that what we call DARK ENERGY is A VERY IMPORTANT ASPECT OF ENERGY THAT HOLDS THE SECRET TO CREATION.

We only call the matter dark because it is non luminous. It looks dark, it does not emit light or energy. Similarly, we call dark energy dark because it has not been seen or measured. It is just hypothesized to be responsible for the expansion of the universe. The names were not given because of any other reason than their physical appearance. Light matter and energy makes up the rest.

What we call Dark Energy is just the aspect of energy outside the Electromagnetic Spectrum of Light (Energy) which the Eyes of the Physical Earth Body can not see.
If your above definition is correct, then infra-red and ultraviolet frequencies can be classified as dark energy which is not so. After all, both are not visible to the eyes. Dark energy was given the name because it is completely unknown, it might not even be real, its just a hypothetical name.

Let's take that analogy to the Cosmos. If the parameters of the Cosmos can be altered precisely, we can change the State and Density of the Cosmos. These different phases or Stages of the different densities of the Cosmos can not itself be responsible for setting its frequencies and vibrations but it is just a standard, what ever exists there as a function of a standard parameter but not due to internal manipulations. The Fibonacci Sequence and the rest of the equations which we think are just so perfect and was well constructed by an intelligent designer is a function of the parameters that the Cosmos itself produces subject to the materialization at every stages.

So that I do not misunderstand you, please define 'cosmos'.

You are not your body. Your body is just a vehicle for the observer to steer around the Earth without being affected by the elements.
This, I agree with. Which I stated in my opening post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Is that not too limiting ? There are multiples of universes so which of the Universe are you referring to ? The wormhole out of our universe is the Sun, it is a gateway, so you see, the question itself is erroneous and limiting.

Good point sir . Ok , let's do it this way . Please can you start from the very beginning . The very moment the 'primordial God' began the transformation into possibly the first universe and then other universes which emerged after or did all the universes emerge at once ? I don't mind it being lengthy . Take all your time sir. Maybe open a thread and explain it bit by bit to me . I hope this wouldn't stress you.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you no longer a Christian bro? And please, don't derail. More pantheists haven't come yet.
Re: Pantheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Are you no longer a Christian bro? And please, don't derail. More pantheists haven't come yet.

I'm a staunch Christian . I'm making researches on his perspective of the universe and its beginning . Its very interesting and I'd like to know more . You can call on pantheists who once contributed here .

https://www.nairaland.com/3402116/lets-talk-pantheism-shall

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'll take this to be your own understanding of the theory of relativity, E = m*c^2

Where matter moving at the speed of light squared becomes energy.

I still do not understand your distinction between 'the body' and the 'frame work for the body, smartbody 1.0' What is this frame work you speak of, which empirical data was its existence gotten from. As long as we are alive, the only form of proof we have is empirical data which all can see and reproduce. How did you come to the knowledge that we have something called a 'smartbody'

You have to bear with me. I try as much as possible to summary thousands of Earth years of research into a page of writing, which means that the explanations I have to provide for the best Physics student can fill a text book. But let me attempt to explain the reason that Logic becomes a hindrance, instead of a tool outside the circumference of basic quantum dynamics. But if you want me to just give you a straight answer, you may not like to continue this discussion. My attempt to uncover these facts, has cost me material and mental assets, but I was willing to give it all to figure out life before I start living.

Matter and Energy are basically the same thing. Energy condensed to lower vibration becomes matter. Energy vibrating at highest frequency is Spirit. So, this is what is meant by 'ALL is ENERGY'. And 'Energy can not be created nor destroyed but can CONVERTED from ONE FORM to ANOTHER FORM.

So, Einstein Law (E=mc2) was an attempt to say Energy equals Mass when exposed to speed of Consciousness at the level of twice the speed of light. Those early days of Science, and even till this very minute. There are billions of humans who do not know that there is something travelling faster than Light, so what they do is measure everything with incremental fractions of speed of Light, so twice the speed of light, when you go further in Science of Quanta is actually a lower speed of consciousness. There is a level of consciousness that is a million times the speed of light. It is how you transfer data from human grid through cosmic grid to the Field.

Yeah, I basically wanted pantheists to share their understanding of pantheism and for people with different beliefs to scrutinize them. However you made the 'bold' statements:

So with that sort of conviction that your philosophy is right, then it has to be logically obvious for the lay man to see, or you just risk sounding like every. religious. person. ever.

Actually, nobody expected them to behave differently when they were being recorded, the first time the experiment was carried out. It was a very surprising discovery. So really, I don't understand how the bolded works.

We only call the matter dark because it is non luminous. It looks dark, it does not emit light or energy. Similarly, we call dark energy dark because it has not been seen or measured. It is just hypothesized to be responsible for the expansion of the universe. The names were not given because of any other reason than their physical appearance. Light matter and energy makes up the rest.

Matter is Energy at lower density and vibration, so DARK MATTER does NOT mean, non-luminous per se, it means the Electromagnetic Spectrum at which these energies exist falls outside the Ultra-violet range of frequencies that the eyes and any physical measuring instrument can detect and as such, our equipments can not pick up the nature of these energy ranges. So, that is what you may be trying to term non-luminous, as such DARK Matter refers to matter derivatives produced by such Energies. That is the truth. Like I said, you are chatting with someone who is no stranger to atheism and ofcourse the highest level of quantum sciences, I think actually aligning me with any religion makes me feel insulted. I worship nothing, I write my evidences, based on experiential experimentation using tools which everyone was designed with, which they have failed to notice.

2 Likes

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

I think actually aligning me with any religion makes me feel insulted. I worship nothing,
I had no intention to insult you in any way. I was only bringing to your notice that the conviction with which you put down other people's beliefs as being wrong would mean that your beliefs have to be physically visible for the least 'enlightened' person to see.

Because almost all religions are about "I'm right and you're wrong". And they all provide their 'evidence' in ambiguous, unclear terms.

What I can take away from your contributions is your understanding that energy is matter at a high vibrational state. (The speed of light squared).

But then you went further to assert that the human consciousness, I.e spirit, is simply matter vibrating at a frequency far much higher than that.

Thank you for your contributions.
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2017
@ PastorAIO your contributions based on the OP would be appreciated
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Good point sir . Ok , let's do it this way . Please can you start from the very beginning . The very moment the 'primordial God' began the transformation into possibly the first universe and then other universes which emerged after or did all the universes emerge at once ? I don't mind it being lengthy . Take all your time sir. Maybe open a thread and explain it bit by bit to me . I hope this wouldn't stress you.

Please, take note that Creation has NOT ended. Creation is on-going. More universes are created even as we chat here. So, permit me to use the word 'Observer', the reason is simple. In order to make sense and have you understand what is going on in our Cosmos, I need to tell you a story that startled me.

What if I told you, that there are Beings, who consider us humans, as God ? Would you believe me ?

What if I told you, that the very Being you call God, is also searching for God and some of the Beings on that level have figured out what I am telling you today about God while some of them are still brooding through the knowledge in search for God but on a higher level of science. Will anyone ever believe me ? Well, few do, and they have formed an occult group and know exactly how to control all dimensions.

In my quest to know God, I figure out, that Godhood is the puzzle. It is the governing principle of the entire matrix. The Ultimate Designer of the Cosmos, let's call that UNKNOWN. But there is a Designer, we all agree that for any 'design' to 'exist' there must be a 'Designer' but have we argue about is if this Designer 'exists' or 'inexists', right ? Well, what If I also state that there is a state where things 'do not have to exist or exist'. The 'Beingness' of things, is where we derive words like 'Human Beings, Spirit Beings. So, you can see that Theists and Atheists have agreed on one point. That Such Designer can BE and decide NOT TO BE. Because the Designer can Choose to Exist in its Creation and Outside its Creation all at once, via the Function of Speed of Consciousness. This is a bit advance, but I hope to find time to explain how you can view this.

Call this Designer UNKNOWN for now. Even though we know that this Designer is the CAUSE and SOURCE of Energy, which everything in the Cosmos is.

I will tell you more about what God is, and why you are so important in the scheme of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I had no intention to insult you in any way. I was only bringing to your notice that the conviction with which you put down other people's beliefs as being wrong would mean that your beliefs have to be physically visible for the least 'enlightened' person to see.

Because almost all religions are about "I'm right and you're wrong". And they all provide their 'evidence' in ambiguous, unclear terms.

What I can take away from your contributions is your understanding that energy is matter at a high vibrational state. (The speed of light squared).

But then you went further to assert that the human consciousness, I.e spirit, is simply matter vibrating at a frequency far much higher than that.

Thank you for your contributions.

I have no intention of evangelizing. Ambiguity is what made me leave religion for Science, but logical impairment is what made me leave basic Science to Quantum Physics and it is the fear of Quantum Physicists to study the role of 'Consciousness' of an 'Observer' that makes me leave Quantum Physics to Spirit Sciences, but unfortunately, since no Scientist wanted to join me in my quest to study outside the physical dimension, I had to thread with Extra-Terrestrial Entities and I have no regret what comes afterwards.
Re: Pantheism by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm a pantheist. God is everything you feel and touch, seen and unseen but experiencing all creations at the same time. God exists within and outside the creation.

1 Like

Re: Pantheism by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2017
OtemAtum
Re: Pantheism by hopefulLandlord: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
So, when you say 'me', what do you really mean by 'me' ? If you can answer that question, I promise you something nice. Make that attempt and it will determine how wise you are.

I never claimed to be wise and even if I did I don't want to prove it to someone like you

so please kindly assume I'm not wise at all

1 Like

Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
AnonyNymous, my philosophy is something similar to what you described in the OP. Quite interesting. If you and hopefulLandlord won't mind, I've got about 17 interesting books to share. Are you interested? If yes, how do I get them across to you?

1 Like

Re: Pantheism by kkins25(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
AnonyNymous, my philosophy is something similar to what you described in the OP. Quite interesting. If you and hopefulLanlord won't mind, I've got about 17 interesting books to share. Are you interested? If yes, how do I get them across to you?
Interested in this books. Maybe tru watsapp. Or email.
Re: Pantheism by ftechclass: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
When I say some people have gone wild, they will think I'm lying.

What an amazing redefinition of matter loaded with BULLPISS & DUNGS
Re: Pantheism by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
kkins25:

Interested in this books. Maybe tru watsapp. Or email.
Alright, let me have your number. Make sure you edit your post and remove it immediately after I get It.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Look At How Isis Has Turn To Killing Innocent Christian's Children / Download The Seeing Eyes (accessing The Gift Of Sight) By Apostle Joshua Selman / A Cool Yoruba Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.