Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State (83053 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by whizpa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Uhm. is it me or is the interviewer a pervert? Those questions are sensitive na.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by ivolt: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
I don't even know what to believe... in the sexual world these days, a 16yr old is a pro..

Why is it difficult for you to understand the difference between sex and rape ?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahhaha I no wan taunt them... hahahhaha
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
pure wickedness.....!!! no human sympathy at all
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op why did you cover her face
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by demsid(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
I don't even know what to believe... in the sexual world these days, a 16yr old is a pro..
u just talk my mind direct.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by papijulah: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by prettyomidan: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeg am yet to understand. This story I wan kyn. I know this didn't just happen in one day. Was this just once? Abi the girl kept carrying herself to meet the man? The story is not complete. If he did it to her once in d office, shouldn't a 16-yr old be sensible enough not to visit there again? Abi he came to pull her out of her house ni? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:

You took these words outta my mouth.
In my area please come and see girls of 14 to 17 that have gone bezeerk and the next thing is that people will start blaming the mature guys for getting down with them.

Don't get it twisted...I don't support juvenile sex but I'm too careful to believe all these stories about rape of a minor.

I still advised a 14 year old lady some minutes ago because she is like mtn (Everywhere you go you must see her) and according to stories...she is already a professor in that act.

I just admonish guys to be disciplined and stay away from these so called minors who are already Major generals in the act...

See the curves a 15year old carry....if it was a fellow 15year old guy or18year old guy that molested her no one will hear but now it's a grown up man and the world is ranting.

The doctor misbehaved big time but this girl I dey see does not look hat innocent.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

Stop crying flaaaathead. We now see how wicked you people are. Imagine one of you raping a 16year old. And to think you are even trying to cover him up?!

Why does your tribe love to cover up crimes? This is the same way you've been trying to cover up Evans.

shame on your tribe.

THEN DEY LOOK FOR iGBO POSTERS TO MENTION.

THE OVER FAMILIARITY JUST MAKES MY BLOOD TO BOIL.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
*shouting* Somebody please helpppppp,this beautiful lady has fainted,any doctors please?rapists,stay clear.

Good Evening Sis, Good to have you around. I trust you enjoyed your holiday huh?

On the topic Sis, I think The Nigerian government needs to enforce a strict punishment for RAPE and related offences.

Have you notice that pedophilic acts are on track rise daily?

I used to think it was only evident amongst the poor and middle class but this days, professionals and even the rich are engaging in such. What could be the cause?

Is it that WOMEN ARE NO LONGER GIVING IT LIKE IT THEY USED TO OR WHAT?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
prettyomidan:
Abeg am yet to understand. This story I wan kyn. I know this didn't just happen in one day. Was this just once? Abi the girl kept carrying herself to meet the man? The story is not complete. If he did it to her once in d office, shouldn't a 16-yr old be sensible enough not to visit there again? Abi he came to pull her out of her house ni? Mtcheew!
They did it several times in different locations.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by piagetskinner(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am not understanding... was there a prior story to this?....

cos from the story it wasn't a one time encounter....looks like she was scared to tell anyone

some people are beasts
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by adetayo234: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

THEN DEY LOOK FOR iGBO POSTERS TO MENTION.

THE OVER FAMILIARITY JUST MAKES MY BLOOD TO BOIL.

tongue If your way of life is worthy of emulation, you will be glad that people are looking for igbo commenter. IGBOS ARE RAPISTS, KIDNAPPERS AND ARMED ROBBERS. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let's hear the doctor side of the story too... Oya Doc. How did it happened?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toks2008:

You took these words outta my mouth.
In my area please come and see girls of 14 to 17 that have gone bezeerk and the next thing is that people will start blaming the mature guys for getting down with them.

Don't get it twisted...I don't support juvenile sex but I'm too careful to believe all these stories about rape of a minor.

I still advised a 14 year old lady some minutes ago because she is like mtn (Everywhere you go you must see her) and according to stories...she is already a professor in that act.

I just admonish guys to be disciplined and stay away from these so called minors who are already Major generals in the act...

See the curves a 15year old carry....if it was a fellow 15year old guy or18year old guy that molested her no one will hear but now it's a grown up man and the world is ranting.

The doctor misbehaved big time but this girl I dey see does not look hat innocent.
Forget about curves. Girls mature earlier than boys so having curves at 15 has absolutely nothing to do with promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

tongue If your way of life is worthy of emulation, you will be glad that people are looking for igbo commenter. IGBOS ARE RAPISTS, KIDNAPPERS AND ARMED ROBBERS. tongue

IF IGBO ARE ALL THESE THINGS, GIVE DEM THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND LET THEM GO. HABA!

YORUBA ARE HOPELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by AyemafugeDede(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
20CRATES:

Your case is a real mental tragedy. You are truly sick in the head.
You think the average Yoruba wants anything to do with your smelly crime infested flat skulls?
If the doctor was a Yoruba now, your people would have been jumping around the thread like a band of monkeys in a forest somewhere in the east.
Instead of your to condemn your rapist doctor up there, and your politicians in the east who could care less, you are there seeing yoruba in your Nightmares.
Shioooor... Joker!

Daaamn bro, that was hot!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
A HOPELESS PERSON IS ONE THAT HAS NO HOPE OF PROGRESSION.

THEY ARE FINISHED. YORUBA ARE FINISHED WITH NIGERIA.

THEY HAVE NO OTHER HOPE THAN NIGERIA.

OYA STOP THE VEHICLE IGBO WANT TO GET OFF, NO?

THEY START THEIR UNITY BEGGING.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:

They did it several times in different locations.

Ishibabe please use your intelligentsia to judge the matter..

I need to hear the doctor's side of the story because it did not happen once and for it to happen several times I believe 2 things must be involved....the girl kept going to him or he kept coming to her house to force her...
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by manikspears: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:
NwaAmaikpe has something to say

This world is pretty messed up!!!!!

What's up with a Woman's Vagina that Men can't respect themselves anymore huh!

A piece of flesh with a hole in it, all you just do is thrust in an out till one tasteless milky substance comes out and you are sweating like a Christmas goat.... You had to trade your profession and dignity for some meat?

The stupid doctor had to put his penis in her ANUS. Damn! Even animals know the difference between a waste pipe and the real deal.

Someone cut off his penis and feed it to the dogs.

I will say more when I wake up from this faint...

Sister Tahrah oya shift let me faint..

Fainted
Just hope you are with your 1,500 when you wake up,because fainting is no longer free
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by adetayo234: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

IF IGBO ARE ALL THESE THINGS, GIVE DEM THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND LET THEM GO. HABA!

YORUBA ARE HOPELESS PEOPLE.

They gave you your own country but you refused to go.

IGBOS ARE PARASITES AND EMPTY CHEST BEATERS

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by manikspears: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:
A HOPELESS PERSON IS ONE THAT HAS NO HOPE OF PROGRESSION.

THEY ARE FINISHED. YORUBA ARE FINISHED WITH NIGERIA.

THEY HAVE NO OTHER HOPE THAN NIGERIA.

OYA STOP THE VEHICLE IGBO WANT TO GET OFF, NO?

THEY START THEIR UNITY BEGGING.

Bros you don old and what you are saying is outdated.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Queenlovely(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

16 old-year girl is already giving anal

And Mama Sikiratu who is almost nearing menopause keeps telling me she is scared it will give her pile.

I hope they will reduce the bride-price for the unfortunate man that ends up marrying this girl.

Gosh.

This DPA man Emeka Ugwuonye if truly a lawyer should know the consequences of publishing unfounded claims and defamatory stories against individuals.
them don release you
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
DO U THINK CONVERTING THE CRIME SECTION WITH ALL THE CRIMES U CAN FIND WORLDWIDE COMMITED BY AN IGBO PERSON PROVES ANYTHING?

IT ONLY SHOWS THAT YORUBAS ARE A VERY BITTER PEOPLE, WITH NO HOPE.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
manikspears:

Just hope you are with your 1,500 when you wake up,because fainting is no longer free

Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
manikspears:

Bros you don old and what you are saying is outdated.

SHAT THERE! SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by abashi47(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
dunno what's wrong with some people. he did all this the first day n I couldn't report to ur parents?
I picked his calls n came back for more errtday..haba
but d doctor is sick in da head... is sex difficult to have these days
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by muller101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
If all man can be like me

Women go dey beg us to date sef

gay
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Forget about curves. Girls mature earlier than boys so having curves at 15 has absolutely nothing to do with promiscuity.

Ishilove I know it may be difficult to agree with me but in most cases,these curves develop as a result of hormonal surge due to sexual acts and that was the point I was making....bring out 20 ladies of 15years and observe their curves in relation to their sexual exposure and you will agree with me.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by hammerF: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

They gave you your own country but you refused to go.

IGBOS ARE PARASITES AND EMPTY CHEST BEATERS

LISTEN, U HAVE MANY MONIKERS.

EVERYDAY U WAKE UP, FIRST THING IN UR HEAD IS IGBO.

HOW CAN I GET IGBO ATTENTION? IT IS LIKE WITHOUT IGBO ATTENTION U ARE NOT RELEVANT OR U WILL SUDDENLY DROP DEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.