Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State (83049 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:

Good Evening Sis, Good to have you around. I trust you enjoyed your holiday huh?
Hello,you too,missed your comments like kilode tongue Yes thanks.I trust you did.smiley

On the topic Sis, I think The Nigerian government needs to enforce a strict punishment for RAPE and related offences.
Most rape offenders go unpunished,and you know this country na,once money change hands,case closed.

Have you notice that pedophilic acts are on track rise daily?
Sadly,yes.

I used to think it was only evident amongst the poor and middle class but this days, professionals and even the rich are engaging in such. What could be the cause?
Maybe imbalanced mental state.

Is it that WOMEN ARE NO LONGER GIVING IT LIKE IT THEY USED TO OR WHAT?
Maybe lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Ishibabe please use your intelligentsia to judge the matter..

I need to hear the doctor's side of the story because it did not happen once and for it to happen several times I get 2 things must be involved....the girl kept going to him or he kept coming to her house to force her...
Lol. Let's call a spade by what it truly is. The girl fell for a much older man who capitalised on her youth and slept wit her several times. The girl too gave herself willingly after tasting sex and kept going back for more. Her pissed off family were shocked and ashamed that her 'lover', an older man is a full grown adult who chose the girl to release his randy tension on instead of going for an older person.

The girl is not innocent abeg. She's 16, not 6 and in this age of the internet they are much more enlightened that the teens of the pre-internet era.

She was naive, but not innocent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by adetayo234: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

LOOK AT THE USELESS AFONJA WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER!

HE THINKS AM PLAYING WITH HIS CONEHEAD!

FLAAAATHEADS, THE TRIBE OF KIDNAPPERS, RAPISTS AND ARMED ROBBERS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Collins10(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
StephDamielola:
NwaAmaikpe has something to say

This world is pretty messed up!!!!!

What's up with a Woman's Vagina that Men can't respect themselves anymore huh!

A piece of flesh with a hole in it, all you just do is thrust in an out till one tasteless milky substance comes out and you are sweating like a Christmas goat.... You had to trade your profession and dignity for some meat?

The stupid doctor had to put his penis in her ANUS. Damn! Even animals know the difference between a waste pipe and the real deal.

Someone cut off his penis and feed it to the dogs.

I will say more when I wake up from this faint...

Sister Tahrah oya shift let me faint..

Fainted
Sperm is tasteless?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by tydi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
If all man can be like me
Women go dey beg us to date sef
Shebi? IDGF crew
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by riverbond(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
Useless Doctor

It is low esteem that makes a man to rape a woman

Mind u, u just heard one side of the story and already cursing..
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Ishilove I know it may be difficult to agree with me but in most cases,these curves develop as a result of hormonal surge due to sexual acts and that was the point I was making....bring out 20 ladies of 15years and observe their curves in relation to their sexual exposure and you will agree with me.
Toks you got it very wrong here. Very very wrong. Curves and sexual activity are a fallacy which you, as well as many others are buying into. At age 15 I was almost fully developed but I was completely unexposed. My pastor's daughter is just 9 years but if you see her buttocks ehn. Many times I have to remind myself she is just 9 lipsrsealed

Sex doesn't determine growth and puberty hormones, Tokunbo. Stop being an armchair doctor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
If all man can be like me

Women go dey beg us to date sef

U get john Thomas? Na only evil government u sabi support angry
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by bumi10(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

16 old-year girl is already giving anal

And Mama Sikiratu who is almost nearing menopause keeps telling me she is scared it will give her pile.

I hope they will reduce the bride-price for the unfortunate man that ends up marrying this girl.

Gosh.

This DPA man Emeka Ugwuonye if truly a lawyer should know the consequences of publishing unfounded claims and defamatory stories against individuals.

Thats the thing.

He is a lawyer and whatever he publishes, he can only do it when he knows is founded not unfounded.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by lammsohiman(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And Mama Sikiratu who is almost nearing menopause keeps telling me she is scared it will give her pile.

I hope they will reduce the bride-price for the unfortunate man that ends up marrying this girl.

Gosh.

This DPA man Emeka Ugwuonye if truly a lawyer should know the consequences of publishing unfounded claims and defamatory stories against individuals.
oga is back...welcome sir, how was ur break
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Michael004: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:
Afonja are obsessed with Igbo, it is so unhealthy leaving or sharing country with obsessed people.

Very unhealthy!
So you are actually saying these to prevent your brother the rapist. No surprise anyway, you also protested Evans should be released. But whether you like it or not. The news is out already. Your sister is next to become victim of rape.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by madgoat(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
The girl must be a born and bred liar trying to tarnish the image of the man. All this useless small girls that seduce men and then start screaming rape if the man doesn't give them financial gratification or other benefits. May thunder strike all those useless girls.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Sex doesn't determine growth and puberty hormones, Tokunbo. Stop being an armchair doctor cheesy

Ishilove you know I don't argue blindly..

Early puberty also known as precocious puberty can be caused by several factors but early sexual act initiation is also hugely responsible expecially in ladies...as an ajebota you may not agree with this but ask any confirmed ajepako and hear their views.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by fortune1968: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Igbo again ? dem no dey tire for crime ?
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Michael004: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
loydsis:
Afonjas are on it again always trying to paint the chosen Igbo race black, na Amadioha go fire una
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Michael004: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
loydsis:
Afonjas are on it again always trying to paint the chosen Igbo race black, na Amadioha go fire una
Ara ni yi o San Pa baba re.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Let's call a spade by what it truly is. The girl fell for a much older man who capitalised on her youth and slept wit her several times. The girl too gave herself willingly after tasting sex and kept going back for more. Her pissed off family were shocked and ashamed that her 'lover', an older man is a full grown adult who chose the girl to release his randy tension instead of going for an older person.

The girl is not innocent abeg. She's 16, not 6 and in this age of the internet they are much more enlightened that the teens of the pre-internet era.

She was naive, but not innocent.

This is why my sapiosexual personality will forever be in love with you...always dishing out intelligent views.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Fkforyou(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm reserving my comments pending successful investigation... undecided
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by mcfel(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmmmmm things dey happen. Did she inform her parents or she was enjoying the act. Because 16 years old girl don mature.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Michael004: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Banter1:
The way Igbo's attacking Yoruba's here just hilarious.
Those one are doing that to prevent their brother. Same way they protested Evans released. Those people are cursed. I God had made me one of them. I would have killed myself a longtime ago. But I am happy and thank God I am not. Spit.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by slyrone(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:
Afonja are obsessed with Igbo, it is so unhealthy leaving or sharing country with obsessed people.

Very unhealthy!
before you gotto bed tonight endeavour to beg any afonja native to give you small sense

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by Michael004: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

tongue If your way of life is worthy of emulation, you will be glad that people are looking for igbo commenter. IGBOS ARE RAPISTS, KIDNAPPERS AND ARMED ROBBERS. tongue
Also ritualists.
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by almarthins(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

Very unhealthy!

Sharap ! Already undecided na afonja rape this one. E blike say na u b d accomplice of this crime.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by slyrone(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
IGBOS AND HAUSAS JUST DEY CATCH HEADLINE FOR BAD THINGS. CHAI, THIS TWO TRIBES SHOULD JUST LEAVE NAIJA TO US. ABEG. KILODE
Re: Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State by IJOBA2: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh.

NA WHO COME FREE YOU NOWsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.