Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Can I Volunteer In Your Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Volunteer In Your Company (346 Views)

Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) / How To Become A Community Volunteer In An NGO / 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job To Start Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Volunteer In Your Company by segmic080: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am a recent graduate with 2.1 in Computer Engineering. I dont want to stay idle. I have NYSC discharge certificate too. I need work in lagos. The work should be challenging and difficult as that is the whole point of working for free. I need valuable work experience at this point. I am ready to give my hundred percent to the job.
Any help in the way of advise or directions will be highly appreciated. You can request for my CV and copies of my documents for verification. My email address is Segmic4u@gmail.com and my Phone number: 08032867764
Thanks in .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of Lagos Flood / Etisalat Nigeria Changes Name, Now 9mobile……. / Great Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.