Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) (30538 Views)

My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Exactly one week after the news of my resignation hit the internet, I got a call from Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, the Senior Special Assistant to the Nigerian President, (Muhammadu Buhari), On Job Creation.

For the first time I heard the voice of a man I had always seen on several Live Video Chats, whose picture appears virtually on every platform as concerning job creation in Nigeria. He spoke with so much joviality and serene.

He stated his appreciations succinctly after mentioning my name, he closely encouraged me upon the right step I took (that is, resigning from NPower in pursuance of my academic career) he further congratulated and prayed for me that God will guide me through the right way, which was followed by some promises (concealed).

Read News: https://www.nairaland.com/5075285/why-resigned-n-power-story-lessons

I wasn't expecting it, but it happened. I have learnt a lesson from what has happened so far.

This has not only shown that have taken the right step, but has opened doors for great blessings and added value to my success story, Glory to God!!

I hope Nigerian both old and young will at this point trail my highlights below as to through God's leading, discover their paths to EXCELLENCE:

1. So many people are still repeating the same class because they have failed to pass their peculiar test. Look inward and correct your attitude to those besetting sins, take the right steps and repent. (SHUN EVIL, GO FOR THE TRUTH)

2. Most times, the steps of Faith are so hard to take if you don't make God your support, when God is fully on your side, with wisdom whatsoever 'blind' step or stand you take for truth will eventually pay off. (WITH GOD ON YOUR SIDE, FAITH WILL SPEAK FOR YOU)

3. Don't see people going extra miles for the right's sake as fools, idiots, dumb, stupid or 'overholy'. What doesn't make sense to you is so glaring to them, they might leave you in your condition to their greatness and fulfilment. (HATERS NEVER PROGRESS)

4. The economy of the nation might be declining but the truth should be followed no matter what, integrity is what define the mindset of the righteous. (DON'T STEAL BECAUSE THINGS ARE HARD, BE HONEST COME WHAT MAY)

5. Your test could be different from mine, what matters most is "You Must Pass" and that is when promotion comes... (BE THE 'JOSEPH' OF YOUR TIME).

THANKS, God Bless You Real Good.

ISRAEL OLUWASHINA AHMADU
#IsraelOA

Cc:
NPowerNG
Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede
Mr John Fadile

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by daddytime(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Okay guys...for those who were asking to what end was this young man narrating his story and decision to the world...here you have your answers...

Does he deserve the attention and accolades. ..me thinks so...

The Nigeria of today has made seemingly normal actions as this appear like some biggy indeed and deserves to be commended to encourage and begin to rewire some of the burnt wires in our brains and psyches...

Na different ways God take dey open doors for people..

Keep the faith alive and continue doing good in your own little way...you"d surely get noticed and commended someday. .

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Yeah55(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Okay o
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by femi4: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2019
I pity you after graduation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by punisha: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2019
This singular act of yours is commendable... But I'm only disturbed by your self appraisal and public update of what shouldn't be a big deal but apparently is one to you. Like u seek some sort of redemption or reward.

You have done wrongly several other things...lied, cheated, probably stole something you felt never mattered, possibly a chronic masturbator (sorry if I'm wrong) but u didn't keep us updated on those.

So what exactly is this about?
What update follows this?
How your pastor called u out in front of thousands and laid hands and prophesied over u for resigning proper?
Abi how Seun and lala will organise a heroic send forth party for u?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Now I have confirmed this my nigga has an ulterior motive, The Nigerian government should offer him a job so he can be thier new poster boy. If after all these advertisement of honesty & faith you guys leave him hanging, that will really be uncool. At least offer him even if he go reject am to pursue his MSc( cause you know he can't multi task due to his high percentage of honesty & faith in God)

lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2019
You did the right thing.

Nigeria Good People Great Nation

2 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
You have taken d money for 2 years already n you are supposed to have left d scheme by now but politics kept u guys till now.

14 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Welcomme: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one bro.. God bless you real good.
Please, are you presently in Benin,if yes pls I really really want to discuss something with you..
How do I contact you?
CC: UNIQUEISREAL

1 Like

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by BetPro122(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
When is the Portal opening for Fresh registration. I need a Job

1 Like

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by dipopooo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
[img][/img] lipsrsealed
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by kuzi1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biko hope they are still gonna pay for the next 4 years o
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Angelawhite(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Brother , you sought for cheap publicity and you got it. Stop hyping yourself. People resign from 6 figure income jobs everyday as I speak to you to pursue one career or the other . You resigned from #30k N-power program and you think it should make news ?

I don’t know why Nigerians celebrate little “achievements “

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by embeefuels19: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
inspiring
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by shamo1: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
okay
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by ekaette1621: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
So should nairalanders fry petrol because of this?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Femijohn198: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bros after your graduations in school hmmmmn remember na naija u dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
ekaette1621:
So should nairalanders fry petrol because of this?
sniff it
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by paddyofboss(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
After collecting the money for two years.. Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by dante0147: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
What about the remaining people ! Won’t you call them and offer them jobs too? High service Administration!

3 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Bbbwings: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yeye dey smell..
Cheap publicity..
Whatever happened to 14 million jobs?
Baba forget that thing..
If you no use ur hand collect appointment letter..
Na oyo be ur case.. small time Na 4 years Don reach and new people are in governance.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin

I read several comments above and you can just see that most lazy youths don't like honest people. For some Nigerians to like you, you have to "soji".
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by anochuko01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mtcheeeew!
you try sha...just try keep it up.
dont copy assignments in school. dont copy during test. dont talk in exam hall. dont inflate book, project and school fees. i'm sure youll also not sort lecturers.
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Maket: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is this to encourage resignation?

1 Like

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by nairalee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
WheN I saw "Gets call from Abuja" I thought he got a federal Job or something big. Well, may God still pick up your call after your masters

1 Like

Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Did you guys talk about job creation?
Or you just held eachothers diiick?
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Lanretoye(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Someone pls tell me the big deal.
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by Gkemz: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Resigning when the program is almost completed.
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by abbey503(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
The man congratulate you on the level of your mumu
Re: Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) by kingharzy: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided

So doing things accordingly now deserve accolades and hype.
Well, OP can consider himself 'luckier' and commendable than sarrki, madridguy, MANNABBQGRILL, et al. . . . .

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army releases promotion of Major-Generals, Brigadier Generals / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos / 7 Unexpected Signs You're More Successful Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.