Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress (38992 Views)

DJ Cuppy Sister, Temi Otedola Looks Hot In Sexy Burberry Bikini. PHOTOS / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by 9jageekz(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
at her young Age she's already Fucking

I'm happy I'm still a virgin
saving myself for that lucky person whether a male or female
while some prostitute call Temi or whatever are Fucking 1 irresponsible idiot called eazi

Sorry, I didn't get that part "Male or Female.l hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by hexy40: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
hardeycute:
You are one of the problems we have in this country.

Rumours and glamour define celebrity ?!!!

Half baked education is bad.
Mr fully baked education, i know u are not one of the problems we have in this country but please go and check for the meaning of celebrity in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by naijajobx: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
this bi*t*h is bad and bou....
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by lilytender: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
Her face is whiter than her chest!

And even brighter than her future.
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by maruzia: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
She is still exhibiting those dark knuckles and dark knees caused by cheap bleaching cream
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Maxi112:
grin my nigga
grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by rocknation62(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Google Temi Otedola and see results and who she is linked to, See articles about her, rumors and so.

Now Google your Name and compare.

See the Difference.

She is a celebrity.

NA MAN YOU BE...I SALUTE YOU

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by Dailyschoolnews: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Beautiful girl. OP isn't aware that these people, Like Me, always put on designers shocked

You could have named it, so i can easily ordered it
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by psp2pc(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
who are these mods that are torturing us with pictures from instageam .please if I want to view their pictures. I go to their pages.
if you continue like this.this forum will soon go down the drain. haba
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by NwaJozi: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
ha
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by Deadshot(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

while some prostitute call Temi or whatever are Fucking 1 irresponsible idiot called eazi

E PAIN AM grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by maklelemakukula(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Google Temi Otedola and see results and who she is linked to, See articles about her, rumors and so.

Now Google your Name and compare.

See the Difference.

She is a celebrity.

I wasnt ready angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by BentSpoon(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
Her Olympus is still standing

Say no to the man on top
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by BentSpoon(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by nextstep(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please, can you ops give women their own identity? We know who Temi is, but it's a bit chauvinist to refer to her as an appendage to a man. First she was her daddy's daughter, now she is Eazi's girlfriend.

If she was unknown, the appellation makes sense, but I feel same thing happens to many other women who are famous in their own right and shouldn't be described as "somebody's something".

Thank you.
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by McBrooklyn(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Where is the cleavage mbok undecided?

This babe is one of the honorary members of flat-chest gang, we no dey get cleavage

shocked Picture or ahdontbelieveit... tongue
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by Theblackstalln: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
This op self positive response shey na HIV test?
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by pweetiedee(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Where is the cleavage mbok undecided?

This babe is one of the honorary members of flat-chest gang, we no dey get cleavage

A woman calling a woman flat chest...and in an insultive manner.

Is that one a woman?

U wish u were her!

Confess.
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by DemonMonkey7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

God of mercy! did u just say "are" like an engine am turned off.... Kai! nne betwhy?
Re: Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Husty:

Congratulations bro, you just broke the record for being the dumbest member of your dumb family. The word 'stupidity' is jealous of you, because the level of your own dumbness has no match. Please post the screenshot of your claims. Mumu

What I have upstairs will buy your entire psychologically broke generation. Dumbfvck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Asika Ignores DJ Cuppy On Her 26th Birthday / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.