Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start (4778 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Business Can 500k Start Up / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by nelsonddon: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Considering the high cost of doing business in Nigeria today. Have been thinking the sort of business to start with 500k. Please i need reasonable suggestions fellow nairalanders.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Marioplus(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Check out affiliate marketing with jumia,
may be you can buy shoes, polos, computer accessories, laptops and sell them via jumia platform.
Or look for your own designed products and start selling on jumia
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
go into charcoal production, sounds funny but profitable, just 100k is enough, within a month plus, you'll be surprised

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by xolocious(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Talasuma:
go into charcoal production, sounds funny but profitable, just 100k is enough, within a month plus, you'll be surprised
how does it work?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by falad4u200: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2017
nelsonddon:
Considering the high cost of doing business in Nigeria today. Have been thinking the sort of business to start with 500k. Please i need reasonable suggestions fellow nairalanders.

If you believe in taking risk contact me on my signature let me show you how you can be making money from Vfl football, this is a very sure strategy that will give you your daily profit target
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by mindpreneur(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2017
A brief about the business
Its called online business because it mostly requires you having a computer and internet facility. It also requires your technical know how and capital to purchase information that will be worked on.
Online business has so many sections
Affiliate marketing
Network marketing
Information marketing
Google AdSense
CPA (cost per action)
Etc
Every computer related specialized knowledge has the potential of giving good returns if harnessed properly
Examples of. Specialized knowledge...- web design, graphics, programming and the rest.
We have people that are currently doing thus in Lagos and earning from it.
Cryptocurrency is where the big money is and I have proof where we can get the right information here in Lagos to work with who are currently earning.
You investment is one time and I am not about to waste your time.
Its a win win situation for us both
This is passion for me.
I enjoy what I do.
I can show you as well
If you are not interested in the knowledge just let us do business.
If you have any question I will answer

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by nelsonddon: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Can you please throw more light on it @marloplus

Marioplus:
Check out affiliate marketing with jumia,
may be you can buy shoes, polos, computer accessories, laptops and sell them via jumia platform.
Or look for your own designed products and start selling on jumia
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by nelsonddon: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Talasuma:

I would like to know more about this business.... How can one get started?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
nelsonddon:

I would like to know more about this business.... How can one get started?

let's chat on whatsapp
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2017
xolocious:

how does it work?

we're in raining season Shey? which will cause hike in price of charcoal, a tree cost 4k each, and 20 bags of charcoal can be gotten from it which cost #1300 each, now calculate it by 20 bags

don't mind my typos

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by xolocious(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Talasuma:

we're in raining season Shey? which will cause hike in price of charcoal, a tree cost 4k each, and 20 bags of charcoal can be gotten from it which cost #1300 each, now calculate it by 20 bags

don't mind my typos

So how can one go about it and what are the process involved in getting started?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
xolocious:

So how can one go about it and what are the process involved in getting started?

no big process, are you interested?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by xolocious(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Talasuma:

no big process, are you interested?
I'm..
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
xolocious:
I'm..
which state are you presently?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by xolocious(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Talasuma:

which state are you presently?
Anambra... u? can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
xolocious:

Anambra... u? can we chat on whatsapp?
Kwara state, sure 09028593364
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by xolocious(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Talasuma:

Kwara state, sure 09028593364

I've dropped you a message.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by nelsonddon: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
What is the cost of starting Sharwama business (spot)?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by drjoesky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
falad4u200:

If you believe in taking risk contact me on my signature let me show you how you can be making money from Vfl football, this is a very sure strategy that will give you your daily profit target
you want make the guy broke sharpaly abi.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by akblings(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Alot..
* Barbing saloon biz
* bet9ja agent
* u can open a football match viewing centre..
U kn hw much folks pays to watch premier league, champions league, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by router123(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Talasuma:

don't mind my typos

Oga expansiate on this or I will say " u can lie for Nigeria".
How can a tree cost 4K when the cost of falling a tree is more than 4K.
Enlighten us on dos because we be mumu

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
router123:

believe it or not that's the price I do cut trees needed for my charcoal, mind you its a small village where the house there isn't up to 25, 4k is like 40k to them, don't expect to get same price in another location.

don't get me wrong, you're not buying tree oh. the 4k is meant for the cutting of the tree.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by einsteine(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Talasuma:

believe it or not that's the price I do cut trees needed for my charcoal, mind you its a small village where the house there isn't up to 25, 4k is like 40k to them, don't expect to get same price in another location.

don't get me wrong, you're not buying tree oh. the 4k is meant for the cutting of the tree.

Who do you sell the charcoal to?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
einsteine:

Who do you sell the charcoal to?
spirits from the underworld

9 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Talasuma:

I am Interested. can you pls send me details on kossowoodtradingco@gmail.com. I AM NOT ON WHATSAPP PRESENTLY
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by fastlane84: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
click the link on my siggy
with ur 500k u make 2k+ daily..... capital returned in 3months
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by router123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Talasuma:

Hmmm
You are now explaining it.
If 4K is to cut d tree, how much is d tree?
Sorry to say, there is no place in Nigeria again where 4K is like 40k again.
Are their cars not using petrol? Don't they use maggi,rice, Garri and soap?
All this things are not the price they were sold at d price they are sold 2 years ago?

3 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by peacengine(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
router123:

Boda, me sef dey wonda
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by peacengine(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Talasuma:

don't mind my typos

Oga Lienusz, no go dupe person o
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Talasuma(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
router123:

Hmmm
You are now explaining it.
If 4K is to cut d tree, how much is d tree?
Sorry to say, there is no place in Nigeria again where 4K is like 40k again.
Are their cars not using petrol? Don't they use maggi,rice, Garri and soap?
All this things are not the price they were sold at d price they are sold 2 years ago?

whats your point here bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Cement Industry Rise By 1400% / CBN: What You Don't Know About The New Naira. / Do You Support Sharia Banking (Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.