Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram (364 Views)

"We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram by sandralewis02(f): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2017
So far the war against Boko haram has been a lose one i must say, apart from the fact that the money appropriated for the procurement of arms was mismanaged and our soldiers were left with no good weapons to fight the war, I do blame the government and will always blame them for their short comings and the lack of common sense to tackle the religious sect called boko harm. The government and the Nigerian soldiers do not have the technical know-how to face boko haram, back in 2009 when the group started bombing churches and killing people every now and then the government didn't do any tangible thing rather than trying to negotiate deals with them like they did with Niger Delta militants not knowing the Niger Delta militants are not on the same scale with the boko haram.

We are so much of the believe that we arguably have the strongest land soldiers so we called ourself the giant of Africa not knowing our soldiers are only skilled in combating , humiliating and dehumanizing the normal citizen by mistreating and calling them bloody civilian. The government announced the procurement of new satellite promising it would be used to trace the boko haram activities in the sambisa forest but we the masses don’t know if the space satellite was throughly purchased or they embezzled the money as usual, and am not even sure why the government has to announce such news publicly, maybe to give boko haram hints so they can get ready, I mean such news should be after the group has been conquered. The government keep on feeding the boko haram the necessary news giving them their directions so the group finds it easy to strike in the opposite direction of the governments movement. The government endangered the soldiers’ life while many even died on the battle field. Technology has made things easier, United States bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 with atomic bomb...
source:http://hereinnigeria.com/2017/06/27/why-we-are-yet-to-conquer-boko-haram/

Re: Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram by EASY39(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2017
I Was Told
Re: Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram by Blue3k(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2017
I don't know what such news would do for Boko haram. You know they bought satalite what exactly will the do about it. They don't have hacking skills. The soldiers on ground probably watching them on ground at same time anyway.

The government announced the procurement of new satellite promising it would be used to trace the boko haram activities in the sambisa forest but we the masses don’t know if the space satellite was throughly purchased or they embezzled the money as usual, and am not even sure why the government has to announce such news publicly, maybe to give boko haram hints so they can get ready, I mean such news should be after the group has been conquered. 

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Yet To Conqure Boko Haram by sandralewis02(f): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
They can hire skilled guys now, US will voluntarily give them few skilled guys or the Nigerian Army should send guys to undergo training from the US soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants SERAP Permission For Judicial Review Of Spending Of Paris Club Refu / Still On Pss 2019 / N100M Bribe: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.