Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,241 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Still On Pss 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Pss 2019 (365 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" / Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Pss 2019 by Onayigaazeez(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
STILL ON PSS 2019

Hon. (Prince) Segun Seriki, unveils his ambition, addresses the good people of Ogun Central senatorial district and uttered some words on marble viz;

- We know what we are doing, those who do not understand what we are doing shall continually be at dilemma.

- A wiseman should not fall twice.

- He who does not belong to Omoilu is a person that thrives and wallows in the past and does not deserve to reap where he didn't sow.
- Whoever ask us what we are doing seeks clarification, we shall enlighten as we are presently doing.

May God not cast us all away from his presence. I thank those who dedicated their precious time to accompany me to Sango Ota yesterday, as we refuse to be jittery.

- I urge you all to rally round my humble self to achieve this feat as I step forward in the name of God Almighty and the leadership of our foundation to declare my intention to contest the Ogun 2019 guber seat.

- I am an indigene of Ìjèbú Igbó, I am a younger brother to SPBK, I married an egba woman, I shall not despise the egbas. I humbly ask for the support of the people of Ogun Central, I want you to know today that I am also an Egba man,  my wife is from the famous Oladapo family in Ikija in Abeokuta North Local Government Area. Egba is part of my history, I am your son in-law.

- He who thrives on the properties of his parents and predecessors shall definitely abuse his priviledges. We won't cease to abide by the ethics of law.
- As regards my gubernatorial ambition, I am contesting as "Omoilu". Villains see us as deceiving ourselves, but we are here expanding on a daily basis.

- I approached SPBK as regards my ambition, he told me he isn't imposing myself on the party, hence any member who is interested in contesting should step forward rather than engaging and embracing thuggery and social vices.

- By the special grace of God, if I become the governor, I shall not fail you all. The election we are anticipating is that of Ogun East and Central, we won't fail to call on our friends from Ogun West to support if they so wish.

(1) (Reply)

... / Former Jigawa Governor Senator Saminu Tukari Disgraced By EFCC / Ambode's Lagos:mega City, Prospective Smart City But Presently A VERY DIRTY City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.