Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole (4756 Views)

Download Reflection Eternal's(Talib Kweli and Hitek) New Album: Revolution Per Minute / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem / Talib Kweli's New Video Shot Entirely In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Genuflect(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2010
@A40 No be you mention Eminem first? E be like say you 'stan' pass the people you dey accuse sef. Lol
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by dawhizkid1(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2010
Young Blood? They don begin dey call names, I laugh in Afrikaans.
And who was asking me to go dig up threads? You r d one who needs to go dig up threads, A few of those 'EM' threads u argue blindly on was started by me n you call me new-2-this-ish?, E just dey pain me say Sauron don go hiatus for 3yrs, sorry 3months, Na him be the EmStan wey dey fit Murder these JaySTANS like Em did Murder Jay on 'a track that shud not be mentioned'. Lol.
Me no get time for una, I need jack some Fluid Mechanics and Strength of Materials, 'and me Out' - Jesse Jagz
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Genuflect(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2010
Da-whizkid, which school you dey?
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by HJ1(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2010
da-whizkid:

And who was asking me to go dig up threads? You r d one who needs to go dig up threads, A few of those 'EM' threads u argue blindly on was started by me n you call me new-2-this-ish?, E just dey pain me say Sauron don go hiatus for 3yrs, sorry 3months, Na him be the EmStan wey dey fit Murder these JaySTANS like Em did Murder Jay on 'a track that shud not be mentioned'. Lol.
Me no get time for una, I need jack some Fluid Mechanics and Strength of Materials, 'and me Out' - Jesse Jagz

dont 4get Heat and Mass transfer as well as Thermodynamics, . . . . .retard . . em killed jay?. . .some peeps shud stop droppin poo as opinions on threads
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
H.J:

dont 4get Heat and Mass transfer as well as Thermodynamics, . . . . .retard . . em killed jay?. . .some peeps shud stop droppin poo as opinions on threads
It's an opinion man . . . you have to leave him to pursue it.
No matter how daft it might sound.

da-whizkid:

Here we go again. . . could you guys at least be creative and come up with sumn different??
Oh, so you know I've argued and started threads like that and you're saying I 'can't analyse and comprehend' . . . hehehe. grin grin
If you're this desperate for an argument, start a new thread.

Hey Macaulay here's a word of advice, concentrate on studies . . . it's better for you.
Emstans end up driving into lakes with their girlfriends tied up in the car. grin grin grin
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
@topic
One thing y'all didn't notice was Jay Electronica's reference to a popular Youtube clip.

I just wanna go to the slum
And throw my money on the floor like the Notorious B.U.M.

The Notorious B.U.M is a crackhead that raps on the streets and got soooo many hits on Youtube.
Funny enough, he got a mention on this track . . . for his erm skills.
This crackhead should go release an album with this new found fame grin grin
Eat you hearts out Stans, Eminem is not the only one that can be famous for being a crackhead tongue

[size=16pt]The Notorious B.U.M[/size]
[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAbFBQxZVw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by dawhizkid1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
@genuflect
na Uniben I dey
@all d JayStans
afterall it's ur f*cking opinions,
@eldee
keep biting me, dat's wat ur idol do best anyway!
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
da-whizkid:

@eldee
keep biting me, dat's wat your idol do best anyway!

Let me save you the trouble son, what size suit you is??

Negro . . . get a life.
Better still, get an English teacher wink wink
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by dawhizkid1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hey guy! E never reach cuss na, 'get a life', 'get an English Teacher', As u sabi well well, Y u no cum teach me?, IDIOT!!!! Bust a Nut for all I care, 'Fake it'!
''nigga can respond ten thousand times, i ain't talking back @ dis Nigga, Mhen'' - FatJoe
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hehehe . . . I just pushed a button. grin grin
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Genuflect(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
Na wa o. Aren't you guys tired of this bickerings back and forth?
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Genuflect:

Na wa o. Aren't you guys tired of this bickerings back and forth?

Hehehe . . . I know right, I'm getting too old for this. grin grin
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Rhymstein(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
Me no get time for una, I need jack some Fluid Mechanics and Strength of Materials, 'and me Out'
[quote][/quote]

@da whizkid
I think say na 100 level u dey o, Guy no be PHY 124 u go dey read(electromagnetism n modern physics), strength of materials na 200level 1st semester(uniben dey 2nd semester) n fluid mechnics na 300 level, u fall my hand o, only u wan do 200 n 300 level course 4 100. .only u be bad guys

@eldee
I dnt think j.cole cld be classified as an alternative hiphop artiste
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by hax: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
Had this track since last year. Sick.

They all killed it. I'd go with J. Cole or Jay Elect. J. Cole for the multis alone.
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by A40(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Eldee
Omo free these sensitive Stans they are bad for your health
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by A40(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Hax
Where you been nigga? What's with the multi infatuation honestly thats the least important aspect of rap the true greats of rap hardly phucked with multis. Tupac, Rakim Allah e.t.c
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
LMFAO!!! @ these people.
A-40:

@chiogo
Them Stans are like Al-qaeda cats! talk smack about their man and they declare fatwa on us unbelievers

Russian Roulette was just there methinks Hard was better that girl has shaken her teenie bopper image off faster than Usain Bolt and i daresay she makes better vids than her big sis Beyonce
I think 'Hard' is the dopest. Feeling the rest too.

Hax,  smiley
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by eldee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Rhymstein
There are a lot of influences in J. Cole's music. He calls himself 'the good cook that makes you taste a lot of sauces without leaning to any side'
It's easy to see the Common, and Talib Kweli in his music.

@A-40
I don tire for them abeg.  cheesy
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by hax: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2010
A-40:

@Hax
Where you been nigga? What's with the multi infatuation honestly thats the least important aspect of rap the true greats of rap hardly phucked with multis. Tupac, Rakim Allah e.t.c
It's just a quilty pleasure really. I'm a big multi fan and I'm not exactly a big Eminem fan. Don't I deserve points for that? tongue
I don't think multis alone can carry a whole rap song, but I like to hear them, I love how they flow. I can't help it. lol

Chiogo! kiss

Hope you haven't been naughty? lol
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by chiogo(f): 12:51am On Jan 30, 2010
hax:

Chiogo! kiss

Hope you haven't been naughty? lol
Hmm. . . I've been good, surprisingly. lmcao.
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by dawhizkid1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Rhymestein
Na when e do bad to read ahead?, Besides na 200 2nd Semester na Uniben Tey dey Start Fluid Mechanics, Next time don't Interfere, Stick to ur Ecostats abi kini ko, L0o0l
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Rhymstein(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
@da whizkid
Na maths/econs i dey,
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by A40(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2010
@Hax
Lol Multis, Schmultis i guess we are two different animals when it comes to rap cos i'm a sucker for wordplay and the art of the double entedre i also prefer witty punchlines if you can pass your message in 2 bars instead of 4 by all means do so! Can't stand verbose cats! I also love em Quotables mehn i mean ish you could use as your NL sig or Facebook status
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by jamez3d(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
@thread, where, the, hell, is, the, download, link?
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by Rhymstein(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2010
@james3d
I get d song,bt na like 9mb
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by jamez3d(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2010
abeg, ja mi si grin
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by LKRavitz(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2010
do you guys notice Jay electronicas style is similar to Prince cyhi on kanye's so appalled. his flows are sick !
Re: Just Begun - Talib Kweli & Hi-tek Ft Mos Def, Jay Electronica And J. Cole by medjai(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2010
I dont digg Jay Elect's style at all. I think he and Mos Def were the weakest on this track. J Cole totally killed
"on this new school of rappers ima go Columbine/throw up that diamond sign/boy you know I'ma shine/. . .
totally sick

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video] Skales Ft. D,banj – "Senrere" / Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rudeboy ( Psquare) - Together Ft Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.