Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] (52035 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by oluwazoba: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
the biggest favour that President Buhari’s security agencies could have done for the Biafran cause was to lock up Mr. Kanu and thereby transform him from being a little-known secessionist into the living symbol of the Biafran struggle, a respected freedom fighter, a champion of the Igbo people and an internationally- acclaimed political prisoner,I love this man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Malawian(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:
Nnamdi Kanu and the way the Igbos have sheepishly and senselessly deified his persona has made me lose every iota of respect for the Igbos. That a known rogue, tout and uncouth miscreant can be the new face of the Igbo nation is despicable and ludicrous. Even as a non-Igbo, I still listen to Ojukwu's rhetorics and open my mouth wide in awe of his sense of purpose and articulation.
Nnamdi Kanu is only playing his part, and heis suited for his very part he is playing. When Biafra comes, He may not lead it or may lead it for just one term. We will play with our first eleven in Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by DrGoodmanFather: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
dobokiy:

Well obviously they care soo much that they keep running around every Biafra/Nnamdi Kanu's thread like a headless chicken.

You are so funny because this is Afonja and Zoo website and we can piss on any Biafuro thread.

You are allowed to take your propaganda elsewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by chinedusamson(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:
When the North coughs the world Nation shakes, Osinbajo will be calling for meeting here an there.

Just a mere statement from Arewa Youths on Igbos to leave Northern Nigeria was like an earthquake.

IPOB and Boko Haram are the same thing, creating a State within the Nigerian State.

How are they the same? Where has IPOB bombed or how many people have the kidnapped? These are people seeking to be treated with equity in their own nation. How would you feel if your parents treated you less to your siblings?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by DrGoodmanFather: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
Until beggers Afonjas won't like this

LOL. No be your elders dey beg Northern Youth last week.

First of all, tell your Clans to Leave North and Lagos and we can realize who is begging who.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Habeyy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, the people believed him, the next day the multitude that had gathered for the feast welcome him into Jerusalem, and Jesus descends from the mount of olives towards Jerusalem, and the crowds lay their clothes on the ground to welcome him. Fast forward few days later, same crowd nailed him to the cross, all of the ovation is not new to human nature. Do you think Yoruba people or the entire west care ? He is your kinsman and you're free to do whatever, we know he slap your skulls at will and some even direct their daily prayers to him as their God. Just like those before him, we all will see how the chest beating will end. So for your information, no one really cares.

thank you my broda.. .no one gives a f****k this days.. .who cares.. .this thing for turn joke sef.. .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by DrGoodmanFather: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Bad news for our Amala and Ewedu swallowing brothers

Lol. We cannot wait for you to move to your dirty kingdom. The dirtiest city in Africa.

Traffic in Lagos will reduce. I trust North, dem dey do course in butchering.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Habeyy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
oyatz:
Biafra will be actualised online.

with the capital on facebook,economy on olx and parliamentary seat on Nairaland.. grin...na me talk am

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Habeyy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. We cannot wait for you to move to your dirty kingdom. The dirtiest city in Africa.

Traffic in Lagos will reduce. I trust North, dem dey do course in butchering.
u bad ooo grin...where u get those pixures
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by sunnysunny69(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Habeyy:
thank you my broda.. .no one gives a f****k this days.. .who cares.. .this thing for turn joke sef.. .
you're very much welcome my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Akwaudene87(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:
Nnamdi Kanu and the way the Igbos have sheepishly and senselessly deified his persona has made me lose every iota of respect for the Igbos. That a known rogue, tout and uncouth miscreant can be the new face of the Igbo nation is despicable and ludicrous. Even as a non-Igbo, I still listen to Ojukwu's rhetorics and open my mouth wide in awe of his sense of purpose and articulation.
we don't need your respect nkakwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by TheAngry1: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Akwaudene87:
we don't need your respect nkakwu

Yeah, sure, the entire world loathes you. Just go to prisons across the globe and see how much you are respected.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by kikake: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
ORACLE1975:
madness

Only mad people refuse to accept that One Nigeria has failed the millions of people it was created by Oyibo to serve.

One Nigeria now serves the interest of a tiny minority.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by luggy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:
When the North coughs the world Nation shakes, Osinbajo will be calling for meeting here an there.

Just a mere statement from Arewa Youths on Igbos to leave Northern Nigeria was like an earthquake.

IPOB and Boko Haram are the same thing, creating a State within the Nigerian State.

IPOB is indigenous People Of Biafra while Northerners are Bokoo haram. , terrorist who want to islamise everybody
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by kc2hansome(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
teewai3:
When will he visit kaduna undecided kiss
what's the truth??
The truth to me is Hausas don't like Igbos Yorubas don't like Igbos Igbos want out of the country peaceful (which is lawful)
For some amazing reason Yorubas and Hausas don't want this. If they do, let's stop all these and put up one voice to conduct a referendum.
if there is any other truth. Believe me I'm willing to listen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, the people believed him, the next day the multitude that had gathered for the feast welcome him into Jerusalem, and Jesus descends from the mount of olives towards Jerusalem, and the crowds lay their clothes on the ground to welcome him. Fast forward few days later, same crowd nailed him to the cross, all of the ovation is not new to human nature. Do you think Yoruba people or the entire west care ? He is your kinsman and you're free to do whatever, we know he slap your skulls at will and some even direct their daily prayers to him as their God. Just like those before him, we all will see how the chest beating will end. So for your information, no one really cares.

Maybe Yorubas kill their leaders, don't worry cuz igbos don't kill theirs.

This is actually not ur business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:

Hahahaha that shows how important d igbos are.

#Mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by adonis89(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Bad news for our Amala and Ewedu swallowing brothers
guy diz pix is too graphic. E dey do my body somehow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:

you are wrong they ain't the same. one is a terrorist group the other one is advocating for a secure future in a peaceful way that does not really go down well with those who do not want them to leave Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by bigfish3k: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:

You are the one deluding yourself here thinking that there is a particular section(s) of the country that does not want you to go...please let it be known here that we want you guys to buzzz the hell off! The North has helped the other regions to solve a problem of 60 years...we actually owe them gratitude. You have up until October 1 to pack your belongings and get the hell out of Zoogeria as you call it...

Did Britain give u quit notice when u were seeking for Nigerian independence ? Even after giving u independence, they still did not ask u out up till today. u marginalize a people for fifty years, they asked for restructuring severally, the north refused. Now they want out, instead of u to be on the part of justice or lend ur voice to restructing , u are busy hating the igbos for fighting for justice
I know yorubas are educated but they are surprising me recently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by bigfish3k: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
chinedusamson:

How are they the same? Where has IPOB bombed or how many people have the kidnapped? These are people seeking to be treated with equity in their own nation. How would you feel if your parents treated you less to your siblings?

yes ooo.... equity, that's what they are asking for, they are not asking to cheat any body, and those that are cheating are annoyed about this, WHY?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Kingspin(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
oyatz:
Biafra will be actualised online.

Now you care Mr unity begger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by bigfish3k: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
chrysblaise:

you are wrong they ain't the same. one is a terrorist group the other one is advocating for a secure future in a peaceful way that does not really go down well with those who do not want them to leave Nigeria.

truth my brother..... they have come again
I vividly remember how most Yoruba commentators on TVC tried in futility to label the niger delta avengers as a terrorist group, but it didn't work out. that is how this accusation will end too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by bigfish3k: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

LOL. No be your elders dey beg Northern Youth last week.

First of all, tell your Clans to Leave North and Lagos and we can realize who is begging who.

u are asking us to go where? we don't have a home or country for now, our home and country is with hausa and Yoruba. just do a referendum and give us our country and see whether our going wouldn't be 'auto run' . tou people are not serious about letting us go, if not why are u still taking our oil in abia , anambra and imo states. and mind u that more than 30% of niger deltans are igbos. you cant still be taking our oil and be shouting 'go' 'go' and be happy about it. first things first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by DIMGUY(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2017

If they are the same, why is it that, the IPOB leader is walking on the street while your leader is unknown, I mean the boko haram leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by DrGoodmanFather: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
bigfish3k:

u are asking us to go where? we don't have a home or country for now, our home and country is with hausa and Yoruba. just do a referendum and give us our country and see whether our going wouldn't be 'auto run' . tou people are not serious about letting us go, if not why are u still taking our oil in abia , anambra and imo states. and mind u that more than 30% of niger deltans are igbos. you cant still be taking our oil and be shouting 'go' 'go' and be happy about it. first things first

This is you state capital Aba. The dirtiest city in Africa.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Diademk07: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Stop crying my goat

I will shove a stick up your ass so you would have a reason to cry more

That's your ichi tribal mark though. I know you're disgusted by it but don't be a coward and acknowledge it.

Another one below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4690017_235037401da14_jpeg1dfb40b83e9374ac0316421e1b61609d
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by PureMe01: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
atleast u acknowledged dat we igbos are his people..shikinah!!i no wan hear again
DONFASZY:
Time wasters
Empty voyage conveying pointless mission
No body should insult me o
Wen d WAR comes,he wil b d 1st to run out of Nig n live his people to die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by PureMe01: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
i don see u,jobful literate!!who ur literacy help??
help urself first
lincs25:
When a fool is celebrated by bunch of jobless illiterates.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by lilliesboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
An slowpoke leading a bunch of idiots - Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.