Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] (52039 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Philistine(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Biafrats!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by burkingx(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ceco(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
dobokiy:
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Tuesday visited Port-Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

In a video obtained by DAILY POST, Kanu was hailed in Igbo language by his admirers.

Some called him ‘Igwee’ (King), while some referred to him as ‘Ebubedike’.

Kanu is seen acknowledging the crowd’s cheer, while he was ushered into a waiting vehicle.

The IPOB leader waved as the vehicle moved on, even as the crowd continued to shout his praises.

His mission to the oil-rich state is not yet known.

Meanwhile, IPOB has hinted that it will ride on the wings of the United Nations, UN, charters which allows group seeking secession to exploit civil disobedience in achieving its mandate of Biafra.

IPOB said this in response to some Northern elders like Tanko Yakassai, who alleged that the group was calling for another civil war by insisting on the restoration of Biafra.

Watch video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncutkjEieVc

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/27/nnamdi-kanu-storms-port-harcourt-gets-heroic-welcome-video

What an opportunist angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Olokun17: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
They are tired of staying in Nigeria, carry your kaya and go so we can cleanse our land of your attrocities they refuse and remain pest in other land. Confused criminals

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Demmzy15(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Bad news for our Amala and Ewedu swallowing brothers
angry lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:

You mean Nnamdi Kanu right? Yes, I agree, the trash can is where he and his deranged followers belong.
Keep on glorifying urself in ignorance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Chitumu: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joel3:
who are the people hiding behind KANU and giving him support??
i like your signature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Tchalla(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
well, to be a God you just have to make people believe you are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by mexite: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
It's evident IPOB desires to actualize their political territory through civil chaos. NK's visit to Port Harcourt is akin to medicine after death; consultations after initial negelect and compulsion into the Biafran map. For the past few days, the Ijaws, Itsekiris, Ibibios and other Southern minority tribes have opposed thier inclusion in Biafra, so this is just a remediative attempt to calm down thier nerves and assuage their fears. We shall see how it finally plays out. Whether positive or negative, there will always be a result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by TheAngry1: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Keep on glorifying urself in ignorance

You are the one deluding yourself here thinking that there is a particular section(s) of the country that does not want you to go...please let it be known here that we want you guys to buzzz the hell off! The North has helped the other regions to solve a problem of 60 years...we actually owe them gratitude. You have up until October 1 to pack your belongings and get the hell out of Zoogeria as you call it...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by bareal(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
dobokiy:
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Tuesday visited Port-Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

In a video obtained by DAILY POST, Kanu was hailed in Igbo language by his admirers.

Some called him ‘Igwee’ (King), while some referred to him as ‘Ebubedike’.

Kanu is seen acknowledging the crowd’s cheer, while he was ushered into a waiting vehicle.

The IPOB leader waved as the vehicle moved on, even as the crowd continued to shout his praises.

His mission to the oil-rich state is not yet known.

Meanwhile, IPOB has hinted that it will ride on the wings of the United Nations, UN, charters which allows group seeking secession to exploit civil disobedience in achieving its mandate of Biafra.

IPOB said this in response to some Northern elders like Tanko Yakassai, who alleged that the group was calling for another civil war by insisting on the restoration of Biafra.

Watch video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncutkjEieVc

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/27/nnamdi-kanu-storms-port-harcourt-gets-heroic-welcome-video

Mtchww!!! welcome ko, welgo ni! delusional people. make e contest now una go see how dem go abandon am as dem abandon Ojukwu in time of need ...stupid Okorocha go still win am for election if dem put the two side by side. Brain dead people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by katakata555: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
BIAFRA full meaning. .. B - Baby factory I - IPOB A - Afonja obsession F - Fraud R- Rape A - Aboki fear... there should be D for Drugs & Development and P for Prostitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by sunnysunny69(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
wristbangle:

gringrin

Fantastic counter attack!
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by BentSpoon(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

The over fifty bus I saw yesterday night loaded with men on red shirts holding biafra flag heading towards umuahia commanded more cheers from the street than any apc campaign so far

Why afonjas dae cry? Is it ur portharcourt ??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by sunnysunny69(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
phemybof:

tongue tongue tongue embarassed grin
that is koko,je ki won mon
Oma pe koto ye Omo nna.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not the main problem of Nigeria, if only our leaders can do the needful like:
1) Stopping Fulani herdsmen
2) Clearing bokoharam
3) Addressing hunger in the land because an angry man is a devils workshop.
4) Spelling out and enforcing the law regarding reckless killings by Hausa's at slightest provocation. Then hate speeches will vanish.
The ripples in Nigeria today is due to negligence on the side of the government when sm ppl display "above the law attitude" and go free.
Nobody want to identify with such. If only the everybody can have freedom and a level play ground, nobody will have time for ethnic frictions.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by feelgoodInc: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Where am I then? SE?
then go outside. almost all cars has Biafra stickers what are you saying.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Benekruku(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017

Few Igbo traders hawking in port-harcourt!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by feelgoodInc: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
it's very possible to know who doesn't stay in the south south with all this comments here, you guys are just moving left left.
don't comment on what you don't know. saying people aren't supporting him. there are multitude supporting him, everyone knows the truth even secondary school girls are hailing Biafra. I'm telling you what I see everyday not what's on newspapers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nedfed(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
mormonslayer:
I just wish people would stop posting this video, do you know how many of my brothers from the West are droping from HIGH BP ? my hand no dey ohhhhhh!!!!. Me I've said my own tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Oyindidi(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

then go outside. almost all cars has Biafra stickers what are you saying.
I hate the internet sometimes, lies upon lies is what some of you feed those listening from afar. Biafra stickers in almost all the cars? Guy lie small small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by louqas: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
oyatz:
Biafra will be actualised online.

Bros you wicked o oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Edu3Again: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
malware:

Fight your fight but don't impose your nonsense struggle on others.... mr. Unity beggar
Who be unity beggar, I be Biafran.

Those people said they are Biafrians.

E dey pain you grin

oyatz:
louqas:

Bros you wicked o oooo grin grin grin grin grin

Na online everybody come dey panic grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by nkemjacob2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:
When the North coughs the world Nation shakes, Osinbajo will be calling for meeting here an there.

Just a mere statement from Arewa Youths on Igbos to leave Northern Nigeria was like an earthquake.

IPOB and Boko Haram are the same thing, creating a State within the Nigerian State.

arewa youth reason like animal without control, if Nigeria could use force just as arewa youth as claim. Who do u think will bear the heat? Highest biafrans will leave their property and return home. Then watch as poverty will increase in triple folds. Please go and analyze Britain exist and learn civilization, is not about giving threat. Please u pple should think like a human not like animals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by dobokiy: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
bareal:

Mtchww!!! welcome ko, welgo ni! delusional people. make e contest now una go see how dem go abandon am as dem abandon Ojukwu in time of need ...stupid Okorocha go still win am for election if dem put the two side by side. Brain dead people.

Hahaha e pain am grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by feelgoodInc: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I hate the internet sometimes, lies upon lies is what some of you feed those listening from afar. Biafra stickers in almost all the cars? Guy lie small small
I said almost meaning they are many than what people may think.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Oyindidi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I said almost meaning they are many than what people may think.
That too is another lie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by HausaOverlord: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Muhahahaha, oh the developers will never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by nne55: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
oyatz:

I'll remind you of this post.
Very soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Macdawid(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's what happens when you're the 'PEOPLE'S CHOICE'... I just pity their opposition!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Kingbuhari(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
hahahahaha I can't even hold my laugh, where is Wike and his leaders of thought lol I thought rivers state is not part of the republic A Niger Delta man is more a Biafran than Anambra man... believe me this is not just a cause, we are not agitating because of Oil in those our sister's state's but for the sovereignty state , where every state will developed on it own Pace, ijaw man will manage and control what beneath it land, a land of justice fairness and equity... I don't blame few rented yellowbar demons that parades them useless selves as Niger Deltans on social media, castigating Biafrans , spewing trash with their ewedu rotten brownish mouths, who so ever that said Nnamdi KANU is not recognized Biafran Ambassador is on his own... he is the most recognize and well respected figure, Biafrans ever had after ojukwu, he is even getting more popular than ojukwu, hahahahaha I can't wait for October 1 ooooo let see what they will do....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.