Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis (674 Views)

Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates / Surprise, Shock In Oyo As Tinubu's Man Makes Ministerial List / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by nototribalist: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Please SE and SS let's not interfere with what Fulanis are going to do to thiefnubuu and his street miscreants in the coming election. We have to focus on our own strategy.

Afonjas should be ashamed of themselves. Politics is hitting up on osibanjo, it's us that will save him in the hands of Hausa Fulanis cabals.

I will like to ask where is Tinubu's contribution. Instead of the so called jaga-bank to man up now to make sure no body tamper with what belongs to his man. Just like how baba obasanjo stood up for Jonathan when the same Hausa Fulanis were trying to play a fast one.

So if thiefnubuu really know politics well like how his fellow Afonjas are trying to make us believe. Then he should grow some big balls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by Victornezzar: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Please does anyone know wat dis Op is saying undecided
Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by umuokezie(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
my brother I don't understand either

Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by Victornezzar: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2017
umuokezie:
my brother I don't understand either
my broda I just weak
Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don't know what the EVANS is saying
Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by nototribalist: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2017
What his saying is thiefnubuu is useless and stupidd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by Tyche(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Intelligent people should start avoiding IPOD youth threads
Re: When Will Tinubu Man Up To Save His Boy From Fulanis by bennyann: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
That's a question we need to ask jagaban at this time. But you know very well he is a very unpredictable person, he might come up with surprises. I just hope the northerners are not too powerful for him.

Besides, osibanjo should tread carefully and be wise and carry out his tasks smartly incase no one of extraordinary influence stands for him.

But please don't cause division here, Nigeria is all for us till the secession becomes a reality.

but I do not ignore the obvious truth that it's the Southerners and easterners that can save him

Nigeria n'a our own o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Promised Restructuring Not Breakup / Niger Delta Owe Igbos A Great Apology Over Biafra - Asari Dokubo (video) / Aisha Buhari: Who Are The Weaker Animals, Hyenas And Jackals, To Be Sent OUT ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.