Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) (53325 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
no be shisha be that
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
grin God know the best shaaaaa, thank God say my papa no b big men or my mother too. I would have been the bad boy for this world cos me self no say I get crazy plan if not that my pale hand dey inside
hahahahahaha... Funny dude. Go tell that to wizkid sha

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Thosene(f): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:
Person wey dey fvck this kiki dey enjoy abeg. See curve. Her lips will be good to suck my preeek. That her nyash go sweet to press during dggy style.

I will suck toto till it dries up, hearing her screan fvck me harder fvck me harder will be music to my ears
keypad1:
Person wey dey fvck this kiki dey enjoy abeg. See curve. Her lips will be good to suck my preeek. That her nyash go sweet to press during dggy style.

I will suck toto till it dries up, hearing her screan fvck me harder fvck me harder will be music to my ears
is that all you can think of?
can't you just be polite for once

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Thosene(f): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
DoreJoe:
Nonsense
seriously
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
frank202012:

this ur tummy na confused pack cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show us your own grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Ehiscotch:
such a beauty. She is a product of our educational system. APPLAUDISE!! I'm impressed.
Me too o. am impressed she's a product of our educational system.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by gbmclub: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Ehiscotch:
such a beauty.
She is a product of our educational system.
APPLAUDISE!! I'm impressed.

Buhari's "Educational System" I guess?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by mekybabe1: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Omo pastor.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by AmakaJoycee(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Cute
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by skydeexie(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Let this girl be. Where is the fancy, she's just living a normal life style. who doesn't take photographs these days. She's very decent compared to others that we know. Ride on girl, it's your life and time, make the best out it.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by Siddeek: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Thosene:
lucky girl
Fine girl. How far?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by ifyeez: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:

Onye ara undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by luvlymabel: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
president daughter for her mind
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by begwong: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Op, na jealousy go kill u. What is fancy here now? Can't she put on clothes again?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by chuggy(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:

Dream on grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by keypad1: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Thosene:
is that all you can think of?
can't you just be polite for once
abeg stay ya lane if u cant control ur huge go and use cucumber
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by keypad1: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
chuggy:
Dream on grin
hahaha.....why u dey jealous me na?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017
the most captivating thing about this post is that, she is a product of our lackadaisical educational system... though, her dad might be among the cream DE la cream of this country but, he still deemed it fit to enroll her in an institution most top shot politicians wouldn't to any of their child.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
Kiki Abeg I dey available... Just in case grin
Guy, we go dey drag am now?, abi you fit resist arrest?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Speechless
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
Kiki Abeg I dey available... Just in case grin
Na real you be this? N:B Ritualists on air oooo!

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by guuttj(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe were art thou...ur ansa is needed
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by ElPadrino007(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:

Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=ElPadrino007 post=57913956][/quote]Oboy eeeeeeh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by belindar: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Once they are in govt, their siblings will set up NGO to start stealing money. Why can't she set it up when they were not in govt. APC confused. Who is she by the way
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2017
fkpboss:
wetin happen bro? No be fight she wan fight o.... That ur picture dey fear pesin o
y you dey fear am. All over strong men too dey end for woman laps and die
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by fkpboss: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
SUNDICOS:
y you dey fear am. All over strong men too dey end for woman laps and die
Lol....Samson comes to mind
Re: Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
fkpboss:

Lol....Samson comes to mind
hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.