Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video (46954 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Baby Bump In Sexy Gym Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
definitely IVF.
congrats to her tho.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by sunnysunny69(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
dukeolumde:

Please who is that kid with the ball in ur post?
I honestly don't know, it's a gif .
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by labake1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Funke akindele everyone knows you've aborted so much to the point that you womb is damaged
and I know that why your first husband left you

jjskills or whatever this your slowpoke of a husband is is just too unfortunate to hook up with you

are you sure you aren't deceiving him with this your fake pregnancy twin tale

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute

If she has offended u before
I apologize on her behalf
Your words are much
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by dfrost: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
ioreth69:
r u sure u r a lady?

Anybody can be anything on social media afterall NL is a faceless forum. Aside that her comment went through my spine. Gooooshhhhhh! A supposedly female moniker for that matter.

Funke na my person anyday, anytime. That her movie "Aye olomo kan" brought tears to my eyes. Funke Akindele at her peak. cry embarassed kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by lovethchioma(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jackeeh:
A negative Prophecy can be prayerfully reversed.
Of course ... There's nothing that can't be changed by prayers

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Venica(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Funke akindele everyone knows you've aborted so much to the point that you womb is damaged

jjskills or whatever this your slowpoke of a husband is is just too unfortunate to hook up with you

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
Ahhhhh! easy na. una de fight sis??!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Sparkles003(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
Jesus loves you and his willingly to cleanse your bitter heart.only if you allow him.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Ajicold(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
bad Belle!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by wandeykul(f): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
I can't believe a lady just said this,you should have kept quiet than this rubbish you typed,are you a saint either because I know you've also aborted before,una dey get gang now that's why knew she aborted.May God disgrace enemy of progress like you and r.i.p to you in advance when you see her baby. oloshi oloribukuru somebody

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by aycorporat(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
Sorry dear, were you at one time or the other in her life to know all this tales or is it just some jealousy gone wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by wandeykul(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
aycorporat:

Sorry dear, were you at one time or the other in her life to know all this tales or is it just some jealousy gone wrong?
Don't mind that smelling pussy bitch claiming to be a saint

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I honestly don't know, it's a gif .

Wow... undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Crestedguy4real: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wash jooo
This girl's tummy is more flabby than that of an obese Sumo wrestler.

What happened to that prophesy that she will remain barren?

If that prophesy is anything to go by, then this bump might just be another special effect from Hakeem Onilogbo
C

mad man,you don't disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Congrats... GOD is really a GOD with outstretched hands
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by pjamas(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
AND YOU ARE A FAILED QUEEN AS WELL.
SEE THE IDIOT CALLING A FELLOW WOMAN FAILED.

YOU MUST BE AMONG THOSE DEMONS DADDY FREEZE FIRES IN THE DREAM.

COMAN CARRY SACRIFICE TO ABORT THIS ONE SHE IS CARRYING NOW.

DONT LEMME VEX FOR YOU, IF A VEX, YOU MIGHT NOT SEE 6PM

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by faites(f): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute

You are a very jealous and angry woman. You need Jesus in your life to lift that wrath from you.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by BellaLuce: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
You are evil � Damn!
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by placeofallure(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute

Mheeen! This hatred is real! But you know what? 100s of you cannot stop this shinning star. Go and use all of those energy you're expending on hating to go get yourself a life. The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly unhindered. You too could be a star one day. Stop the hate, Spread the love!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
she snatch your bf before?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by wandeykul(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
stupid bitch

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by Lucasbalo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
I couldn't care less about Funke Akindele but why so much anger and hate from you. I guess it says a lot about you.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video by bewla(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

aborted ashawo mishap
Failed woman
failed actress
failed prostitute
le kwa u they vex o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.