Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts (46923 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by enunlewa: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
A Nigerian man has revealed that he’s in love with IK Ogbonna’s estranged wife, Sonia Morales, and as such he proposed marriage to the delectable mother of one.

Taking to his Instagram page, he wrote;

“I love you and I wanna get married to you, I’m serious”.

Ogbonna, who immediately rushed to ‘reclaim’ his property replied the follower as thus,

“Go and marry your mothers sister, young man”.

Even though the celebrity couple may not be in good terms, it is very much obvious that one party still has so much love for the other.

Remember that IK Ogbonna was recently alleged to have sent his nudes to reality TV star Nina. This was revealed after her account was hacked by an unknown hacker.

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/man-proposed-to-ik-ogbonnas-estranged-wife-sonia-he-reacts

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by enunlewa: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
See photo of the Man who proposed to Ik Ogbonna wife here >>> https://gistmore.com/man-proposed-to-ik-ogbonnas-estranged-wife-sonia-he-reacts

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2018
YOU don't want something, and you don't want other people to have it....lol...

You can't eat your cake and have it..

He just remembered the investments he had made on her. When you invest on a girl more than she does on you, you feel bad when she tries to move on or when other guys target her... grin

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Charmingrascal(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2018
I wonder why it's difficult 4 sum men wit beautiful & loving wives to desist frm cheating. He obviously luvs Sonia bt his dick no gree stay one place.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by enunlewa: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by axcerin: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by vizkiz: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
YOU don't want something, and you don't want other people to have it....lol...

You can't eat your cake and have it..

He just remembered the investments he had made on her. When you invest on a girl more than she does on you, you feel bad when she tries to move on or when other guys target her... grin
Louder

37 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by easynetsms(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
I actually came to see how Chemicals react

Buy cheap internet data. Check my profile for more details

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Guyman02: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Abeg leave IK and him wife matter
In other news grin grin grin

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Franzinni: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
left hova...

Every body nah left over sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Princedapace(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
They are not officially divorced na..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by openletter: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by tstx(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Hehe

Have you seen the video where Trevor Noah mocked Buhari over Jubril from Sudan controversy
To Watch Full video CLICK HERE
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by MrSix: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Yeyebrities oh
And isn't the sting of love painful and adorable? Sweet pain!

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
And did you know that with 50k you'd be rolling with a machine?-
Contact in my signature
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by Celestyn8213: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
His own problem
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by teddyK(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Bawo..They are not divorced na... He still owes that woman
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by SmileXtraone: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
grin
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by apholaryn: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
very stupid guy....@Ik u too shld fix ur marriage
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by PStacks(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
D girl Fine ooo.. me sef Fit marry Her
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by OsuMustGo: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Stunt

Old news paper
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by SocialJustice: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Charmingrascal:
I wonder why it's difficult 4 sum men wit beautiful & loving wives to desist frm cheating. He obviously luvs Sonia bt his dick no gree stay one place.
He's just selfish and Sonia is probably fucking someone else out of frustration.
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Childishness
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
childishly childish
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by PStacks(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2018
The girl fine ooo. Me sef go like marry her ooo
Re: Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2018
"I will show her all the love and care she deserves"

Can you imagine?

And what makes the idiot feel she deserves all these? Because she is beautiful and sexy? This is why I hardly take naija guys seriously when it comes to women matter.

Most of them are just too pvssy-whipped for my liking. And the idiot was already talking about marrying her sef. Someone he doesn't even know angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.