Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Harrysong Speaks Up About Reports Of Potraying His Twins With Stolen Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Speaks Up About Reports Of Potraying His Twins With Stolen Pics (331 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Speaks Up About Reports Of Potraying His Twins With Stolen Pics by Ibukzy: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Harrysong who recently welcomed his twin babies by Abuja based girlfriend has just spoken publicly for the first time since the news of the ‘stolen’ baby pictures saga.
In his defense about allegedly stealing baby photos to announce the birth of his new twins, Harrysong said,
‘I’ve not seen the kids, I’ve been very very busy. They are not around yet, I just saw pictures, their mother has been sending me pictures and it’s been amazing’.
Harrysong, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist who rose to fame after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela won the “Most Downloaded Callertune Award” at The Headies 2013. He was born in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria to Ijaw parents but moved to Lagos in 2007 after spending some of his early life in Port Harcourt.

Re: Harrysong Speaks Up About Reports Of Potraying His Twins With Stolen Pics by Pamelayoung: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
This one is a slowpoke o

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince's Ex-girlfriend, Maima Looks Sexy In New Photos / I Need Someone To Run A Music/party Booking Blog / Watch Out For Sammy Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.