Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. (40281 Views)

Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by oluchi557(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
pls can i invest N100,000 or N200,000 in treasure bill.And if i want to invest in bond or treasure bill who will i meet ,a stockbrooker or a banker
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Slimfeez(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
whitering:
The list is incomplete without MMM.
.... See my fifu for here, people are really enjoying and making it big under the umbrella of mmm, to be frank, as for last year and this year, I have achieved big time from triple MMM... God bless Mavrodi, together we can change the world
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2017
amjustme2:
Nice write up.
I feel you should include MMF, Money Market Funds in this list. It belongs in this category.

Okay, please tell us about it.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by loswhite(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
froz:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 .

Can we push this to FP and educate ppl on investment instead of PONZII
Leave ponzi alone...what is your headache
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by rozayx5(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2017
lol

safe for those who know nothing about modern day investing

with
cryptocoins flying 100% a week and every 24 hours and other trading , wetin carry me go all this nonsense
young smart dudes making millions from coins, some even calling them g boys
make una dey there dey find 10% a year

i bought a 1000 coins at 3$ each 4 months ago
today its worth 52$ a coin

all these trash

safe ke

in Nigeria anything not above 10% a month , your not gaining

1 Like

Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
oluchi557:
pls can i invest N100,000 or N200,000 in treasure bill.And if i want to invest in bond or treasure bill who will i meet ,a stockbrooker or a banker

find a good crytocoin fund and invest

u shud get 20% a month at least

1 Like

Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Pro2makx(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
OP why is MMM not on the list?
MMM pays between 30-50% na.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by yomi007k(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
anitank:

Nice reply grin

I'd rather be lazy and rich than work my ass off and still remain poor cheesy
grin

Im tellin u
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by DOnlooker(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, true that, they will use your so called investment to make profits and give you peanuts in return, if I have such millions, I will put it in a western bank that are more open and sincere than a jungle bank in a jungle continent, apart from building low cost houses and lands and flipping it over, nothing interest me in investing in a shark infested water in Nigeria, Na today, done that in the past and I know what l went through, nonsense sad
Abeg which western bank ? Here in Germany u get like 0.2 % interest rate on your savings account. Some banks have even started charging interests on the money you keep with them instead of paying you.
I don't know which country you meant though.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Konquest: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by hokafor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Soteriahascome: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

join the treasury bills thread on naira land, search for it and join . u will learn lots
Thanks
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Soteriahascome: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by mindtricks: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, true that, they will use your so called investment to make profits and give you peanuts in return, if I have such millions, I will put it in a western bank that are more open and sincere than a jungle bank in a jungle continent, apart from building low cost houses and lands and flipping it over, nothing interest me in investing in a shark infested water in Nigeria, Na today, done that in the past and I know what l went through, nonsense sad

Can you please share info how you do that?
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by MightyFortress: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Interested...
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by seniwellsFX: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2017
alezzy13:

Tbill taxable in nigeria? I beg to disagree

I've been investing in many years and never been taxed. I do know fixed deposits are taxed
check your next financial statement bro. Make sure you properly scrutinize the document and it's data very well and you will see the tax deductible on returns. Once again,all fixed income assets are taxable. Except some very special instrument.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by seniwellsFX: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2017
DOnlooker:

Abeg which western bank ? Here in Germany u get like 0.2 % interest rate on your savings account. Some banks have even started charging interests on the money you keep with them instead of paying you.
I don't know which country you meant though.
haha....tell them my bro/sis... financial literacy and information is almost zero in Nigeria. Many Nigerians do not have an idea of what is happening outside naija. Well,i no blame them Sha. The problems way dey press us for inside our own country sef fit kill person.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Longman6(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
omoluabi87:
FG Bonds, treasury bills etc are safe, yes but do you actually make money in real terms?
If interest rate is 13-14%, by the time you compare with inflation rate ( I don't have the latest figures from the bureau of statistics but I know it can't be less than 12%. ) I doubt if you make any money.
Inflation rate is 16.2%
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by fastlane84: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
ans123:
I will rather do MMM @ 30per in 30days. Like if u r with me

and also. within trills. check my siggy for life changing opportunity
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by coretechng1(m): 1:48am On Jul 02, 2017
darediamond:

People of Nigeria, do not be fooled!!!
All the Govern.ent is after is MONEY CONTROL IN CIRCULATION!!!
EVEN IN ADVANCE COUNTRIES THERE GOVERNMENTS ALWAYS WANNA KEEP THE "COMMONS" UNDER THEM LET ALONE EVER GREEDY AFRICAN GOVERMENTS.

THOSE 3 SO CALLED GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED PUBLIC INVESTMENT VENUES DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTREST AT HEART. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THERE TRUE AIM.

REMEMBER, THE MORE YOU MAKE THE MORE TAX THE GOVERNMENT EXPECT YOU TO PAY.

****Instead Of helping GOVERMENT TO ACTUALISE THERE COVERT PLANS, USE THE MONEY TO OBTAIN LICENCE TO EXTRACT NATURAL MINERAL RESOURCES AND PATNER WITH FOREIGN DEVELOPERS TO MAKE MONEY.

REMEMBER THE STOREY OF THE RICHEST WOMAN IN AFRICA.
Please throw more light on this. Thank you.
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by yusasiv(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2017
And u think it is completed without w.i.nt.h.r.i.l.ls?
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by amjustme2: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
People asked about MMF- money market funds. Many mailed me. I feel talking about it here would benefit a wider audience.

stanbic ibtc is the no1 mutual fund managers in Nigeria. They have different portfolios one can invest it. Eg if you invest in the money market portfolio, they will invest your money in various money market instrument from tbills, to fixed deposit, commercial paper etc. Its a relatively safe place.

There is a thread on nairaland dedicated for that, I think its started by a guy named ernie4life. Search and read the latest.

another mutual fund manager (first bank) , they pay your profit quarterly (3months). 

But remember you will pay a tax fee for their rendered services. so if they are advising a rate of 18% and their tax fee is 1%, then know ur money was invested at 17%. with that you can compare it with tbills yield to get a better offer 

Alternative You can come join me in Cryptocurrencies investments. We are making a kill with the boom.  Yes its highly risky 
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Otedollaryen: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Slimfeez:
.... See my fifu for here, people are really enjoying and making it big under the umbrella of mmm, to be frank, as for last year and this year, I have achieved big time from triple MMM... God bless Mavrodi, together we can change the world
your body don' tell u ain
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by Dollabiz: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by SC1738: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
AngelicBeing:
what did you go through abeg enlighten us make we no go maga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.