Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) (8407 Views)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! / Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Millions of Biafras are expected today in Umuahia as Nnamdi Kanu calls all Biafrans in Biafra Land

International Observers are on the ground.

FULL STORY and more Live Photos HERE http://igberetvnews.com/415986/all-roads-lead-to-umuahia-cars-insurance/

11 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by fkpboss: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol. If I talk now, they will say I don come again. The cowards....sorry I mean the Igbos....(chai sorry, it is a typographical error).....the biafrans will run pass Usain bolt if the see gun now, just like the way their late area father Ojukwu ran away to cote d'Ivoire forgetting to pick his slippers grin

13 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by validman7(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

I started taking these niqqas serious when my younger brother told me that there is IPOB group in his school Imsu.. and they have so many members..
high institution? ...then Ipoh ain't touts people think they are.
I don't quite agree with Nnamdi kanu's ideology.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
another news to up some people's BP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
stupid fool!

he will soon show himself for the scammer he is!

we are waiting for him and his jobless touts come and stop anambra election - let him come and stop the elections lets see!

He will learn the hard way that u don't use the dibia's son to test the potency of ur charm!

we will use them to feed the fishes in river niger, omambala and anam!

he can only fool his numerous jobless brothers in abia state! i blame their governors sha for causing massive poverty in abia state!

if thief oji uzo kalu has not stolen all the funds that would av kept their youth busy, scammers like kanu wouldn't have succeeded in leading them astray!

jobless idiots! angry

13 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
When is his next court date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
From which state?

Same is happening in Port Harcourt right now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by DesChyko: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

we are waiting for him and his jobless touts come and stop anambra election - let him come and stop the elections lets see!

He will learn the hard way that u don't use the dibia's son to test the potency of ur charm!

jobless idiots! angry

Why are you sounding like Nnamdi Kanu? undecided
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Good luck to them, just hope no one is killed or robbed

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
DesChyko:

Why are you sounding like Nnamdi Kanu? undecided

tufiakwa! chukwu aju! cheesy

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Dem no get work before.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by obailala(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
On Wednesday morning, people just pack their lives and start heading to Umuahia. Obviously a sign that the people carrying this thing on their head are just jobless folks, students and shopless 'umu oso ahias' who believe a change of country name would automatically change their fortunes to riches and comfort.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by obailala(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
validman7:
shocked

I started taking these niqqas serious when my younger brother told me that there is IPOB group in his school Imsu.. and they have so many members..
high institution? ...then Ipoh ain't touts people think they are.
I don't quite agree with Nnamdi kanu's ideology.
And you think everyone in school is a smart gentleman because they are in school right? Lol

5 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by ESDKING: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

he can only fool his numerous jobless brothers in abia state! i blame their governors sha for causing massive poverty in abia state!

if thief oji uzo kalu has not stolen all the funds that would av kept their youth busy, scammers like kanu wouldn't have succeeded in leading them astray!

jobless idiots! angry
Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunition to stop any election, his words alone will fight for him. 30th may was a perfect example. So, stop crying.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
There is more to this that meets the eye

4 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:

Nnamdi Kanu won't use arms and ammunition to stop election,h is words will fight for him. 30th may was example. So, stop crying.

30th may was successful because people are scared of ipob touts burning down their shops - besides businesses were open in anambra on 30th may - even main market was open.

did you see any pic showing anambra during seat at home? NO!

5 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by validman7(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
obailala:
And you think everyone in school is a smart gentleman because they are in school right? Lol
bruv, u no go understand..
the rate these people bolster in numbers everyday is alarming..
both the intellectuals are passive members of IPOB, they might not be in the streets...

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by raker300: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
[i][/i]
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

jobless idiots! angry

30 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
You are foolish. Am 100% sure your father is not an igbo man.Afonja I sight you
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

jobless idiots! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by DieBuhari: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

jobless idiots! angry
Let's see how you will stop Anambra youths who will enforce the no election order.
Yoruba Muslim

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Jonathan39:
You are foolish. Am 100% sure your father is not an igbo man.Afonja I sight you

actually, if you father is an igbo man, you wouldn't be stupid, dumb and empty of brain to the level of allowing a stupid gigolitic scammer to be your leader!

in fact if u know your father and he is not one of the cowards that run to hide in ikwere, he would av told you the implications of war just like my father who fought the biafran war in the fronts told me!

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Ereolamide: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
I really wish Igbos have their way. I'm tired of insults hurled against my tribe.

5 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by ESDKING: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

30th may was successful because people are scared of ipob touts burning down their shops - besides businesses were open in anambra on 30th may - even main market was open.

Stop lying to your self to be happy. Mind you, I participated in Obiano"s campaign and voted for him in 2013. But now, we should be talking of future of unborn children , not to eat today and become hungry tomorrow. Obiano is good, but you have to sacrifice some things and get what you want irrespective of intimidation from diff angles. # freedommustcome

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Are you not jobless for coming to nairaland to raise a topic that doesn't concern you?
nwaanambra1:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
90% of the people on this journey will feed you and your entire family for 100 years.

obailala:
On Wednesday morning, people just pack their lives and start heading to Umuahia. Obviously a sign that the people carrying this thing on their head are just jobless folks, students and shopless 'umu oso ahias' who believe a change of country name would automatically change their fortunes to riches and comfort.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nototribalist: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2017
We're getting closer to the promise land. Afonjas won't like this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

Let's see how you will stop Anambra youths who will enforce the no election order.
Yoruba Muslim

anambra youths are to smart and too busy to listen to kanu.

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Between Nnamdi kanu and your father who is stupid. ?if you like create hundred threads here, it will not change anything about biafra
nwaanambra1:

actually, if you father is an igbo man, you wouldn't be stupid, dumb and empty of brain to the level of allowing a stupid gigolitic scammer to be your leader!

in fact if u know your father and he is not one of the cowards that run to hide in ikwere, he would av told you the implications of war just like my father who fought the biafran war in the fronts told me!

8 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
AmadiAba:
90% of the people on this journey will feed you and your entire family for 100 years.

and these are part of the 90% that will feed him and his family for 10000000 years!

laff wan kill meooo!!

edited: you see your handle? amadi[b]ABA[/b] kanu actually deceives youths from Abia and Imo state.

Ndi Anambra - we are too loaded and too smart to be deceived by one lazy jobless gigolo called Nnayadiro kanu - cause if his father is alive like he claims in his name, he would av tot him wisdom and respect for elders!

his tongue will soon finish him! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by paBuhari(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Biafra my country! cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by dienlmods: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:
stupid fool!

jobless idiots! angry
You can scream all you can, who cares?

12 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) by dienlmods: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
nwaanambra1:

anambra youths are to smart and too busy to listen to kanu.
Then, why are you diabolically screaming and ranting

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly / PDP Challenges Buhari To Probe Associates, Relatives Indicted In Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.