Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) (3479 Views)

HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! / Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by AmadiAba: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by Igboesika: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Those people telling Igbos to forget Biafra are indirectly telling them to allow the death of their beloved relatives that died during Biafran struggle be in vain.

May those demons saying this loose their lovely ones and may their deaths also be in vain .

Victory is ours because, children of God are indefatigable.
God bless the land of rising Sun.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by yang(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2017
We said Biafra is here

They thought we are joking

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by triplewisdom: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Like play, like play Biafra is becoming a global issue.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by Gentility4u: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Good move in right direction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
you just patched a video toghether,join a halfcast on it and call it senate...

just declare biafra already and prepare for war!!!.... angry..

stop been such wussies and grow some balls like ojukwu...!!! angry

wussies!!!!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by psucc(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Sooner or later, it shall come to pass. Nothing has ever been permanent so Nigeria cannot be an exception.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2017
psucc:
Sooner or later, it shall come to pass. Nothing has ever been permanent so Nigeria cannot be an exception.

that video is not the senate....go get false hope put yourselfs into trouble and get yourselfs killed...

who cares...just keep the delta out of your foolishness...

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by yarimo(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Mtcheeew Any national assembly or state governor and ministers that want to support IPOB can just resign and join them, it is very simple
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by fortunekaura(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
if the arewa youths talk all angles will catch fire
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by Igboesika: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
fortunekaura:
Liar !!. Everything started after successful sit at home order by Igbos hence, the madness by everyone.

13 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
fortunekaura:
That's exactly what we're hoping for. Everywhere needs to catch fire so that the parasites will detach and everybody can go their separate ways.

The Zoo Must Fall

3 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by fortunekaura(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
PreyingMantis:
That's exactly what we're hoping for. Everywhere needs to catch fire so that the parasites will detach and everybody can go their separate ways.

The Zoo Must Fall
if the zoo falls don' forget that the owners and animals must fall too and that includes you
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by ProWalker: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:
you just patched a video toghether,join a halfcast on it and call it senate...

just declare biafra already and prepare for war!!!.... angry..

stop been such wussies and grow some balls like ojukwu...!!!angry

wussies!!!!....

Guy what is your problem. Why must there be war if Igbos think they are better off as Biafrans.
I think youths like you need brain examination. Our fathers fought, we are not ready to fight to keep Nigeria. Anyone that wants to go should go, the only caveat been it must be done in civility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Guy what is your problem. Why must there be war if Igbos think they are better off as Biafrans.
I think youths like you need brain examination. Our fathers fought, we are not ready to fight to keep Nigeria. Anyone that wants to go should go, the only caveat been it must be done in civility.

stop trying to play with our minds....we nigerians are not stvpid...we went to school too....

stop playing photoshop and editing bogus videos as reality...

you are pissed...good...okay...but stop threating the rest of nigerians as natural born mumus!!!!....
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by ProWalker: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

stop trying to play with our minds....we nigerians are not stvpid...we went to school too....

stop playing photoshop and editing bogus videos as reality...

you are pissed...good...okay...but stop threating the rest of nigerians as natural born mumus!!!!....

What are you smoking ?
Igbos want to go, they should be allowed if they think their collective aspirations can only be met outside the Nigeria union
That is the civilised way to live as citizens, not a forced union.
My only problem is the idiot call Kanu leading this present movement.
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
ProWalker:

What are you smoking ?
Igbos want to go, they should be allowed if they think their collective aspirations can only be met outside the Nigeria union
That is the civilised way to live as citizens, not a forced union.
My only problem is the idiot call Kanu leading this present movement.

igbos want to go were??...

igbos want to go to somewhere in nigeria??...

you are already in nigeria...

what are you people talking abut??...
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by ProWalker: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

I'm not Igbos and will never be Igbo.
Why do you think you owe your existence to Igbo sharing same country with you. ?
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
ProWalker:

I'm not Igbos and will never be Igbo.
Why do you think you owe your existence to Igbo sharing same country with you. ?

i owe igbos nothing.....am urhobo and i dont speak igbo......

igbos want to mess themselfs up,then so be it....but the igbos have no right to drag me along...

am not becoming biafran....forget it!!!....
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by ProWalker: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

i owe igbos nothing.....am urhobo and i dont speak igbo......

igbos want to mess themselfs up,then so be it....but the igbos have no right to drag me along...

am not becoming biafran....forget it!!!....

How are they dragging you along ? Encourage them but let them know it's for only Igbos alone, they should not drag others into their agitation
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
ProWalker:

How are they dragging you along ? Encourage them but let them know it's for only Igbos alone, they should not drag others into their agitation

they always add the delta to their dreams of biafra...but am deltan and am not becoming biafran....forget it!!!!...
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by psucc(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

that video is not the senate....go get false hope put yourselfs into trouble and get yourselfs killed...

who cares...just keep the delta out of your foolishness...
I wonder how irresponsible you are in real life! Too absurd to be a human. Can't you do without insulting others. Are you more Delta than myself?

Please sir, man must and something must kill a man. With the oil at your backyard, the JTF are burning makeshift refineries and maybe with the operators inside and yet you're having hope in Nigeria's false unity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by thunderfirebubu: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
psucc:
I wonder how irresponsible you are in real life! Too absurd to be a human. Can't you do without insulting others. Are you more Delta than myself?

Please sir, man must and something must kill a man. With the oil at your backyard, the JTF are burning makeshift refineries and maybe with the operators inside and yet you're having hope in Nigeria's false unity.
Wat makes u think dat toad dat calls himself batundragon is an urhobo man? pls don't be fooled he isn't, am isoko and I knw an urhobo man wen I see one cus I've lived almost my whole life wit dem.. batundragon forming urhobo wen we all knw where he is from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by thunderfirebubu: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
thunder fire buhari 4 causing division in dis country and thunder fire batundragon 4 trying to cause division amongst ss and se.
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
psucc:

blablabla....nigeria is doing this,boko is doing that,herdsmen are doing both,blablablabla....he no concern you....wetin concern you....care for your 5 states in the east and leave us deltans alone with your falsehood.....

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
Wat makes u think dat toad dat calls himself batundragon is an urhobo man? pls don't be fooled he isn't, am isoko and I knw an urhobo man wen I see one cus I've lived almost my whole life wit dem.. batundragon forming urhobo wen we all knw where he is from.

and were am i from in your opinion??...

i was just saying that video is not the nigerian senate and you are yabbing nonesense....
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by Nne5: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

Lol
Clown! cheesy grin

Smh
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by thunderfirebubu: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

and were am i from in your opinion??...

i was just saying that video is not the nigerian senate and you are yabbing nonesense....
batundracula forming deltan wen we knw who he really is, guy cm out plane or r u not proud of ur tribe? u can never be a deltan, u only display one thing on dis forum and dat is cowardice which deltans r never known for. dirty imposter

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
batundracula forming deltan wen we knw who he really is, guy cm out plane or r u not proud of ur tribe? u can never be a deltan, u only display one thing on dis forum and dat is cowardice which deltans r never known for. dirty imposter

well...it seems you know me better than me myself....congratulations... grin
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
you cant swarm the darkside...it never worked....
Re: Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) by bantudra: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
since i joined nairaland,i have been tormenting biafrans soytey they cried for me to join them..

but when i denied,they denied me my identity in the delta....anyways no biggy...

just keep away from the delta and i will stay quiet and watch una second desaster.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos / The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Very Risky Life Threatening Road In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.