Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den (29321 Views)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by bsideboii(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Stories about Evans the kidnapper is Hydra headed... it never seems to end.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by cyberboss10: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
==========COMMENT===========

Get All Your Latest News Gists Entertainment music's Videos Sport News And Lots More @ www.flexyvibes.com
===============
Download latest Nollywood Movie Yoruba Movie Bollywood/Hollywood Movie @ www.flexyvibes.com
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by czaratwork: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Nothing will happen to you. The Lord will protect you

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by TheEminentLaity: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
I think it's time we start the conversation of acquiring firearms for law abiding citizens. I see no reason why someone should live in fear while the criminals in the society has unrestricted access to assault rifles. What nonsense? Just look at how he and his entire family is left at the mercy of criminals and lethargic response of inadequately armed policemen. Even security guards don't carry weapons.

"Niggas bleed just like us, picture me being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as me
Niggas bleed just like us
Picture me bein' shook, We can both pull burners, make the muthafuckin' beef cook
Niggas bleed just like us, Picture a nigga hidin'
My life in that man hands, while he jus' decidin', Niggas bleed just like us
I'd rather go toe to toe with all of y'all, Running ain't in my protocol"

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by macaranta(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Not cool
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by blackgorillaman: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Bail for what Asiwaju, Ambode,jimi,obanikoro,momora,oba eko,oniru,etc Eko o no baje o
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Banter1(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
This is the reason why people take to jungle justice. probably he has people in HIGH places. Our judiciary is our problem. PMB was right about that.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by RonJeremy: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Totally feel for the victim, but at no time did he see the ex employee face to face at the kidnap den. His mind could be playing trick on him and the police must have carried intensive checks before the court or police granted the bail. It will be injustice on the part of the employee to remain in custody for a crime he maybe innocent of....

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by oshiiteoku: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
This is very bad,the IG should do something about it,the should check their call log and see if they were ever in contact with Evans,so so bad.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by emmajodeci(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
This complain should not be taken lightly because the life for this chief is astake, friends him not to give further information his life might be terminated. And I simply advice him to leave the country try with his family for now.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Banter1(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I think it's time we start the conversation of acquiring firearms for law abiding citizens. I see no reason why someone should live in fear while the criminals in the society has unrestricted access to assault rifles. What nonsense? Just look at how he and his entire family is left at the mercy of criminals and lethargic response of inadequately armed policemen. Even security guards don't carry weapons.

"Niggas bleed just like us, picture me being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as me
Niggas bleed just like us
Picture me bein' shook, We can both pull burners, make the muthafuckin' beef cook
Niggas bleed just like us, Picture a nigga hidin'
My life in that man hands, while he jus' decidin', Niggas bleed just like us
I'd rather go toe to toe with all of y'all, Running ain't in my protocol"

sounds like 2pac. Am I right?
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Lalas247(f): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Evans Again shocked so he is still alive
This is serious !
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
joiful:
The victims identities should never have been revealed.
y did u say so
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by TheEminentLaity: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
BIG
Banter1:
sounds like 2pac. Am I right?
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by luvlymabel: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
EVAN every where you go
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by agamali1(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Why do I just have a feeling that this pharmacist guy is innocent. I strongly feel his brother is involved in the kidnap and not the pharmacist. Saw the pharmacist post on Facebook after his release and I'm certain he his innocent. Y'll shouldn't judge until u hear both side of the story. The way this Evans guy they sing since if the pharmacist was involved he would have said so.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by yinkeys(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
nonsense country
It's a jungle my brother
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by obamabinladen(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Towncrier007:
Illegality and biafrans are like the picture below.

Nnamdi Kanu and brain washing are like the pics below.

Biafra Republic and expired drugs are like the pics below.

I wonder how that Republic will be like, okay it will be like Evans and Nnamdi Kanu.

For your info 9ja deltans prefer to stay with Fulani herdsmen than to follow Nk and fraud.

ORO, shebi the police that released the suspects are IPOB police men?.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by soulfood(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Banter1(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Sometimes I wonder whether d judiciary or police is our problem to our security issues why grant bail to a crucial suspect at this time
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Myself2(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
One has got to feel for the victims here, seeing some of evans gang get bailed and knowing they will regroup. We know the money is there for you, get yourself some protection oga, your own gun license might help at this stage.

I agree with you
Chief Dunu should man up,dig deep and take extreme measures ,not just to protect himself and family but to drive fear into the hearts of his staff to discourage any of them from ever having any similar funny kidnap ideas.
First he should arm himself well,AND HIS WIFE AS WELL,get them armed security and FINALLY by all means necessary make sure his staff he said he heard and saw at the kidnappers den and who obviously sold him out should be eliminated codedly.That is the only way he will have peace.
Chief is you won't do it for yourself,at least do it for your wife and children

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by factwriter(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
One has got to feel for the victims here, seeing some of evans gang get bailed and knowing they will regroup. We know the money is there for you, get yourself some protection oga, your own gun license might help at this stage.

While there is nothing wrong in speaking out and making the world aware of what may be police compromise...
he should use his wealth to fortify himself security wise.

pay for (licensed) gun slingers. Surround your family with bodyguards and employ the service of private security consultants to oversee your physical Security Network.

That's what money is meant for and you have it.

Don't rely on Juju or mercy from the public.

It is only in Nigeria that Multi-millionaires (and even billionaires) fall for half witted attackers like EVANS.

For less than $250 Dollars you can get a TRACKER injected into your blood stream so that you become instantly traceable (by your people) if you were to suddenly go missing.

I know a director at one of our government ministries who studded nearly all his (arsenal) of wear-on with GPS tracker (Shoes, belt, coffee mug, car key, almost every thing he uses everyday is fitted with a tracer).

But Nigerian moguls would rather throw money on material acquisition than invest in personal security. They believe that settling "the boys" and sometimes tipping "Ogas at the top" is all that is needed to guarantee their personal safety against harms like Kidnap or assassination.

The earlier they wise up the better for them.

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by saintandsinnerz: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Curvinus:
So after taking okada to arrest evans, Abba Kyari will just release his accomplices without even charging them to court which shows the mirrage that is our criminal justice system. How can you put so much effort into arresting a notorious criminal including placing a 30m bounty on his head and now your letting these boys off the hook without even as much as carrying out diligent investigation?

I hope the so called super cop who flatters to deceive will come out to explain why the police is leaving slime in its trail once again.
Mr man it was the court that granted them bail
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by donqx: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
ha.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by henrimoto(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
oheni:
Even during the kidnapping times, your life was never safe.
Only in Jesus group can someone's life be safe.
So just shut up nd enjoy the fruit of ur labour
I hope you are not as rude and arrogant like this offline?
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Xtfield(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
You cab afford 100 million naira ransom but cannot pay for private bodyguards? Better arrange Your Own security and stop depending on Nigeria Police.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
yemmight:
The truth is that the police was unprofessional handling this matter. They have divulged a lot in the handling. They must protect the life of this man and his family.

Look at the comment above mine and you will understand the thought process of Nigerian police. Which Nigerian police are going to protect him? Is it the one who demands bribes? Is it the one who Ghana has said was negligent in handling the case? Nigeria is not a civilized country. The man should flee if he can.

1 Like

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Hum2020: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will. Say it again that Nigerian police and the underworld criminals are partners in Business if the have started
releasing them it's show how dirty our system is why arresting EVans in first Place they should allow them to walk free.so they can continue their enterprise
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Faramide(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by brojoshua: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria is the country where looters and thieves are more popular, accepted and celebrated than the just, it is a place where criminals are more bold and confident than the just or the law abiding citizens. It's a place where law abiding citizens are terrorised and live in fear but criminals live confidently and with the favour of security men. It a place where law abiding citizens are rubbed by their security men but where the criminals rub people without being challenged because the police turn their back on them. A place where the people are rubbed by two groups
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Fhowe: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chief Donatus might have some personal hatred for this Pharmacist sometimes things are not the way we see them he should be happy he his still alive that is humans for you if God did not spare his life he wont be here asking for another man to be imprisoned because he feels he his connected to the crime .God save you from killers and kidnappers but you want to imprison an innocent man cause you have personal hatred for him that is the human wickedness for you ,you see why his likes are kidnapped and dealt with .He should shut up and keep thanking God does he know more than the police does he know more than IRT team ,stupid big man .(even the bible says it find out everything very well and pick the truth out ) so cause you have a feeling he his stealing from your warehouse you connect him to your kidnap chief donatus you are really sick.So because you are rich you hav forgotten the pharmacist also has human rights

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / EFCC Arrests Pastor Over Fraud / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.