Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den (29409 Views)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by MONITZ: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know u re definitely going to modify this ur post Into those ur puerile and irritating posts...

Back to the topic :i wouldn't be surprised if Evans is set free at the end of this charade, y won't the man's life be in danger when the police were busy reeling out the names and identities of the kingpin's victims

There re still some members of his gang that re yet to be apprehended and re still running loose in the outside world. They were just too quick to expose their modus operandi ,they should ve known fully well that other criminals would learn and perfect it into sth more formidable..... They have finally succeeded in putting the innocent citizens that survived the gang's gulag in harm's way.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by AnaCheks(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
There is freedom of speech... But freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by rOsy247(f): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is the reason why revealing everything to media is bad.
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by Saintremmy8(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Only God will protect ur life.... Dats d kind of country we living, chai
Re: 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den by andyanders: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
From what this man has stated, the case can be reopened and the individuals accused should be rearrested for proper investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.