Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos (36627 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Any Igbo in the north will be forfeited as sacrifice
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by hucienda: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Diplomacy and political correctness at its finest.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by UgoFly: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
h
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Josh44s(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
I love the part when he used the phrase irrelevant and jobless people . We have so many of them here in Nairaland who start tribal e-war cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by macaranta(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Well said... The key word is joblessness (on all sides)
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
multicash:
grin protecting his interest, life of an entrepreneur
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by JoNach: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Hausa. Man with ibo man sense!!! God bless you Alhaji as you continue to empower the youths and have employed over 15,000 staffs worldwide..
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by UgoFly: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:
Why won't they be jobless when you are only recruting southerners?

He knows how incompetent and unproductive you people are.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by oake(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerian youths shei una de hear? Go get a job! Those who are working have no time for this nonsense grin
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by respectkingsax: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
dangote is wise..
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by ifyain: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Well stay at the northern Nigeria at your own risk, because a political business man have given you false assurance. Same assurance they gave to christian churches before boko haram struck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by cococandy(f): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Until they start killing people, then you will realize why we are talking about it.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by abumeinben(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

we all know dangote is foolish and also a ritualist
we all know dangote is a sponsor of Boko Haram
we all know dangote is a fanatic Muslim
we all know dangote likes to Bleep doggy
but this isn't why I'm commenting

I'm commenting because I have over a hundred shares and over a thousand likes hahahhaha

You alright sis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by ifyain: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Josh44s:
I love the part when he used the phrase irrelevant and jobless people . We have so many of them here in Nairaland who start tribal e-war cheesy
Please have you gotten job for them? Let us not dismiss a serious problems with simplistic answers.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by chymes0359(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=philpwresh post=57911529]

“We understand the reasons why they are angry, but they cannot justify their action when they have decided not to work.

“They only issue senseless warning to keep themselves relevant,”

The bold above is what I understand..
Lazy and useless set of youths..
Them don take codine and turamol finish?

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by EmmyDJourno: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
You don't be a decent Billionaire in today's world by being tribalistic or a bigot

You have to be broad and reason like a child of the world

God bless you, Mr Aliko Dangote for your honest submission

Joblessness is what Nnamdi Kanu and all other idiots in this country are feeding off to beat the drums of unrest

Please Note: This is my truth, what's yours lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by fiizznation: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
A rich business man's favourite words are "relevant and irrelevant". Hmmm....
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by kikake: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
philpwresh:
The Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has reacted to the quit notice issued to Igbos by a coalition of northern youths.

The Arewa groups had asked South-easterners living in the north to vacate before October 1.

Giving his position on the issue which has drawn condemnation from many groups and individuals, the billionaire said joblessness was the reason for the ultimatum.

Dangote said this when a team of business executives from Lagos Business School (LBS), visited his multi-billion dollars refinery and petrochemical projects in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

“Some guys who have no relevance and values came out to issue a warning that Igbo should leave the North.

‘I am surprised everybody started talking about this nonsense. Why are we talking about it?

“Obviously, in a place where there is a lot of joblessness, it is expected that this kind of jobless people would come out with all sorts of anger.

“We understand the reasons why they are angry, but they cannot justify their action when they have decided not to work.

“They only issue senseless warning to keep themselves relevant,” Nation quoted him.

Africa’s richest man assured that his refinery project, when completed, would create thousands of direct jobs for the youths and millions of indirect jobs in the value chain.

SOURCE

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/28/dangote-reacts-quit-notice-igbos/

And Dangote has established job opportunities in all areas of Nigeria except in Igboland.

Even Dangote, as well as the Arewa youths know that Igboland is temporarily in Nigeria.

Divide and rule and exploit and devastate the environment of the non-Igbo in the SS has been doing the deal for northern and SW Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by farouk0403(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Fu!cking asshole trying to be political correct, why don't you give the jobless youth some job to do.

stingy little bastard

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:
Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

Who Go Buy him Cement Again (Average Hausa MAN no dey Build House)

No Attack me (Am just Talking)

Not just talking. You are right. Dangote makes his money in Southern Nigeria. Nigeria divides , Dangote is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017

And anyone who talks about division of the country is just simply jobless... that's the summary wink

“They only issue senseless warning to keep themselves relevant,” Nation quoted him.... IPOB & Arewa - take note!
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by farouk0403(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm commenting because I have over a hundred shares and over a thousand likes hahahhaha

Lols just 1200 likes and you are happy about it some people have more than 30k likes.

Anyways keep it up you may join the link in the future.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by bsideboii(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Of course he has to say something in tune with the FG where he gets waivers running into billions of naira.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by shacxy(f): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Dangote just take style yab his people, we all know they want to inherit free properties. I don't blame them sha I blame the foolish Igbo people that invested there.
They are not foolish please, they have the right to invest where ever they feel like and can make their money, for the fact that you grow up and never find yourself in the North doesn't mean you can't be in their shoes..
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Limitless72(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Mr dangote.....
If Nigeria should separate there would be more than enough jobs and competition..
E wau ta go

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by farouk0403(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:
Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

Who Go Buy him Cement Again (Average Hausa MAN no dey Build House)

No Attack me (Am just Talking)

Ignorance is a disease, what you don't understand is an average northerner doesn't want to build house in the east because igbos are intolerant and anything can happen whenever there is mis understanding.

I am not attacking you but correcting you.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by bareal(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
philpwresh:
The Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has reacted to the quit notice issued to Igbos by a coalition of northern youths.

The Arewa groups had asked South-easterners living in the north to vacate before October 1.

Giving his position on the issue which has drawn condemnation from many groups and individuals, the billionaire said joblessness was the reason for the ultimatum.

Dangote said this when a team of business executives from Lagos Business School (LBS), visited his multi-billion dollars refinery and petrochemical projects in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

“Some guys who have no relevance and values came out to issue a warning that Igbo should leave the North.

‘I am surprised everybody started talking about this nonsense. Why are we talking about it?

“Obviously, in a place where there is a lot of joblessness, it is expected that this kind of jobless people would come out with all sorts of anger.

“They only issue senseless warning to keep themselves relevant,” Nation quoted him.

Africa’s richest man assured that his refinery project, when completed, would create thousands of direct jobs for the youths and millions of indirect jobs in the value chain.

SOURCE

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/28/dangote-reacts-quit-notice-igbos/

What do we expect him to say after all he's making billions out of one Nigeria
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Yea and we all know you wouldn't mind sucking his cock for a dollar Hot.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
shacxy:

They are not foolish please, they have the right to invest where ever they feel like and can make their money, for the fact that you grow up and never find yourself in the North doesn't mean you can't be in their shoes..
When we refused to learn from history this is the outcome. getting stuck at the corner. Igbo people never learn from history.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Donwilly20(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
The heat of Biafra is unbearable
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnapped Sheikh Gumi's Brother & He Paid A Ransom / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.