Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos (36631 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by ByTeCuBe: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

we all know dangote is foolish and also a ritualist
we all know dangote is a sponsor of Boko Haram
we all know dangote is a fanatic Muslim
we all know dangote likes to Bleep doggy
but this isn't why I'm commenting

I'm commenting because I have over a hundred shares and over a thousand likes hahahhaha

dats y u will continue to remain poor in ur life pennyless idiot shading a business mogul
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by pentlumpro(f): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:
Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

Who Go Buy him Cement Again (Average Hausa MAN no dey Build House)

No Attack me (Am just Talking)
Hahaha hahaha
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by TundeHashim(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
I've read a lot of comments here criticizing Dangote. I can't call those comments daft because everyone is entitled to his opinion no matter how stupid. But one thing I know is this...Everyone, be it ibo or Northerners, are happy with the current arrangement. The only people who have the right to be vexed are the Niger Deltans and the reason is quite understandable. So for y'all criticizing Dangote, I bet many of ur kinsmen would be stark wretched had they not moved to Lagos or the North!
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Xano(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
philpwresh:
The Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has reacted to the quit notice issued to Igbos by a coalition of northern youths.

The Arewa groups had asked South-easterners living in the north to vacate before October 1.

Giving his position on the issue which has drawn condemnation from many groups and individuals, the billionaire said joblessness was the reason for the ultimatum.

Dangote said this when a team of business executives from Lagos Business School (LBS), visited his multi-billion dollars refinery and petrochemical projects in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

“Some guys who have no relevance and values came out to issue a warning that Igbo should leave the North.

‘I am surprised everybody started talking about this nonsense. Why are we talking about it?

“Obviously, in a place where there is a lot of joblessness, it is expected that this kind of jobless people would come out with all sorts of anger.

“We understand the reasons why they are angry, but they cannot justify their action when they have decided not to work.

“They only issue senseless warning to keep themselves relevant,”
Nation quoted him.

Africa’s richest man assured that his refinery project, when completed, would create thousands of direct jobs for the youths and millions of indirect jobs in the value chain.

SOURCE

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/28/dangote-reacts-quit-notice-igbos/

If the bold section is true, then, he was vexed when he said it.

Well, October 1st would come. We would know,but, before then Igbos plan, safe guard and vigilant; FG may be slow, your life and families first above FG talk.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by benodic: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
when those youth who apparently have no relevance start massacring people in the north, the big men like Dangote will be in their private yacht sipping tea and doing nothing about it.
I am talking from experience
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

You look very beautiful and descent
Thanks....and good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.