Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) (46855 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by smallworld007: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
God Please Deliver the people of Ikorodu and its environs. ikorodu all the time. I Urge Lagos State Government To Act Fast. I Pray God Will Take Control Of The Situation In Ikorodu.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
The community should stop crying and take the law. Into their hands... Start a street by street vigilante group where able bodied men from each house does night watch in turns.. The down side to that is the killers will shift out of that area to other areas...
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
This set of useless people are gaining ground because none of them have been caught and convicted.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by shugar25: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
one thing that is certain is that one day, I mean very soon those badoo group will be arrested by the police then you will discover that they are from another tribe that I will not mention now.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
wawappl:
God will keep me and my family.

And others can die right I don't know what all these religion turn u all into!!

Bland, stupid and selfish, egocentric , senseless dimwits
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by joladoyin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
What is the oba in ikorodu doing to this

The gods are angry
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by uzomanny(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
And the governor with misplaced priorities is busy commissioning roads and bridges when the lives that voted in him are in serious danger

Its high time every family man in Ikorodu get a double barrel for himself

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by nogetenemy: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
angry

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
olatade:
The oba should place traditional curses and invoke the powers of sango against this cult group as a matter of urgency.
That is if they are not the ones using these people. Cause I'm a bit confuse about these group. What exactly do they want? Are their no more OPC? So many question yet no answer.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Then some people will tell me Ikorodu is a nice place. I thank God that over my 8yrs in Lagos State have never visited that place. May their soul RIP.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by oyindavictor: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
By the time police get all this one now people we being beg for them that they are just cultist den no kill anybody naija tiree person ooo
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by ashala(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just wonder what this Badoo is gaining by killing people.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
What's really their point? This badoo crew angry
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by mihaves(m): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Mhmmm
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2017
but what is usually the offense of the people they killand there is a government in lagosand there is no curfew??there is no hotline for information

this is barbaric...ad people still live in that area
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Wtf Why is nothing being done about this killings.. Surley someone in the community know the identity of who they are.. Mother.. Brother.. Gf.. Sister.. This Ikorodu is a very dangerous place to stay.. U guys need to arm ur self to protect your loved once. Why do they she'd blood and murder families? To me it sounds like they do sacrifises to Satan himself..
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by passionate88: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2017
That's what you get when you gov. and his godfather are ritualists angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by rudepen(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Meanwhile, the Nigerian police would be after yahoo boy's...
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
olatade:
The oba should place traditional curses and invoke the powers of sango against this cult group as a matter of urgency.
Don't be surprised to hear that the king and other prominent people are behind this killings.
From what i gleaned, the Badoo gang is working for some top people thats why nothing is being done about it
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least the government will pay for their burial....and give their extended family members some compensation

Guy, you need brain.

As soon as possible..
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2017
He knows but most of them just turn deaf hears
khalids:
Lagos state govt is trying but I'm surprised at their silence regarding the happenings in Ikorodu....

Can we push this until it gets to the Governors ears that urgent emergency needs to be declared in Ikorodu....

This guys are like a mini boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Extorting Money In Lagos Caught (photos) / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.