Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become (1166 Views)

The Ogboni One Party State. / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / The Ogboni Veto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by Initiation: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
I really want to join the ogboni secret society/fraternity in Nigeria to become rich, powerful, wealthy and famous... i have the mind, am ready to join and can walk according to the rules, Contact the the initiation lord father on 080-8876-5436 for more details and initiation inquiry.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Because of money.. Poverty stricken mind.
Initiation:
I really want to join the ogboni secret society/fraternity in Nigeria to become rich, powerful, wealthy and famous... i have the mind, am ready to join and can walk according to the rules, Contact the the initiation lord father on 080-8876-5436 for more details and initiation inquiry.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by Iykmann(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Ogboni people no dey advertise
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Op u re fraudulent
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
grin
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by SweetJoystick(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Smh better go find and research better way to scam
Re: I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
u wan join ogboni cos of abject poverty? lol. Lazy Fools everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Stanel Gas Plant For Inauguration July 7 / Nigerian Military Incapable Of Holding Recaptured Territories From BH- US / Daily Sit-out To Demand Buhari’s Impeachment Or Resignation Begins In Abuja, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.