Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) (36594 Views)

Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / The Customized Mclaren 720S Spider Takes 260 Hours Of Painting Job / Would You Buy This Mclaren F1 For N5.8 Billion? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by ramdris(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
I WILL BUY IT AS LONG AS I HAVE THE MONEY.....

I LOVE BEAUTIFUL CARS BUT NOT A HONDA EOD (THAT CAR SHOWED ME PEPPER) SO NEVER AGAIN.

I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY TOYOTA.
But av been using my EOD over 2 years now without any of the issues u raised...

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I LOVE BEAUTIFUL CARS BUT NOT A HONDA EOD (THAT CAR SHOWED ME PEPPER) SO NEVER AGAIN.

wat kind of Toyota? Is it Toyota wheelbarrow or the legedis version? shocked grin
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

have never used Honda & don't think of buying one. I love Toyota because of their simplicity & design.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by nuelnik(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will buy , as long as Efcc will not start profiling me .
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
MadManTalking:
Where you wan drive that one for Nigeria?

Go buy am na, bad Nigerian roads will be looking at you like:

No mind dem...wch road e go pass?

Abi spider wey no fit climb wall, is dt one a spider?
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

what was the fault of your EOD
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Heaven on wheels
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by eyeon(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
NOPE.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
I am sure who ever love cars will buy it. It is not just a status symbol but it gives you joy when you drive it out and the whole world looks at you with awe and plead to take pictures with it.

Need I saw you will gain access to more pusssies than Solomon ever had ?

My piece of advise to the poor is this. You become who you pretend to be. You can take that to the bank. If you find yourself rebuking expensive Exclusive 'things', then obviously, then your poverty of the mind has become your passion. It does not cost N1000 to even wish you you could afford it and even claim it. Do you now see where your poverties come from ?

Fear of incompetency to even attract wealth. You are the 'Who Am I ?' suffer-heads. I don finish una.

It costs nothing to dream and it even cost less than nothing to claim success. You are professionals at manufacturing the reasons you shouldn't buy.

Billionaires start with imagination. Guess how much its spent to buy imagination.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lemme see..nope I would prefer a dodge challenger, or an agera anytime kiss those are the cutest things after beautiful girls.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
ramdris:

But av been using my EOD over 2 years now without any of the issues u raised...
don't mind her... That was why i quoted her that what was the fault her EOD always develop...??
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by ShokiScientist: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
When I have the money, hell to the YES!!
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Mckayzee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I see your Muslim signature, guess you've gone to comment where you shouldn't have grin....

Seun it's not fair o, somebody can't comment wherever he wants anymore?
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

It always has this Ball Joint And Shaft Problem...
ball joint, it is the normal problem of all Honda but shaft, i doubt...
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ekakamba:
No. It's two chip.
*too cheap... Thank me later..
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by PHILUX20: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Big N and little o..... You know what that means
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can. It's a latest car and i like sport cars
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by jashar(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
E take style resemble batmobile ooo...

But no, I won't use My money to buy it. But I can collect it as a gift sha... grin

It's not even safe in Nigeria sef. The person would become top target for awon Evans crew...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ok, we are now aware you use to own honda undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by oyienootieno: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
ajalawole:
Even dangote with all his riches will see this as a waste of money, who then am i? sad sad

Please take that back.. people like dangote has gone beyond this little toys, they own a yacht.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

please get one for me as well grin I will pray for you to be the richest woman in d world
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by otimothy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why not, i would buy it as long as the car would do the below stated.

-Wash itself.
-Fuel itself.
-Drive itself.
-Cook for me.
-Play with me.
-Sing for me.

And other things i cant state.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Exponental(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
lemme have the money first....
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by kYjelly2: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am sure who ever love cars will buy it. It is not just a status symbol but it gives you joy when you drive it out and the whole world looks at you with awe and plead to take pictures with it.

Need I saw you will gain access to more pusssies than Solomon ever had ?

My piece of advise to the poor is this. You become who you pretend to be. You can take that to the bank. If you find yourself rebuking expensive Exclusive 'things', then obviously, then your poverty of the mind has become your passion. It does not cost N1000 to even wish you you could afford it and even claim it. Do you now see where your poverties come from ?

Fear of incompetency to even attract wealth. You are the 'Who Am I ?' suffer-heads. I don finish una.

It costs nothing to dream and it even cost less than nothing to claim success. You are professionals at manufacturing the reasons you shouldn't buy.

Billionaires start with imagination. Guess how much its spent to buy imagination.

as a supporter of most of your points on this forum, i just have to correct you on the point of people becoming who they pretend to be

i don't think you should have used "pretend" there, cause after all, a rich man pretends to be poor, whereas a poor man pretends to be rich.

obviously the rest of your write up is on point, one must first believe and have a vision.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
why not
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Neil0072009(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Please how did eod show you pepper has I am about to buy it??
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by HyDef(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
If I had the cash, yes. I love McLaren. After the Nissan GT-R comes the McLaren P1.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Ekakamba: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Danty37:

*too cheap... Thank me later..
tongue
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
if the car can't reach heaven I'm not buying

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
whitebeard:
Lemme see..nope I would prefer a dodge challenger, or an agera anytime kiss those are the cutest things after beautiful girls.
my dream cars especially dodge duh its 2-door but the transmission and horse power na gbedu we dey burst brain
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Rozaytee: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

yes oo dear
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by def111(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

dey lie I dey see you

7 Nigerians Who Own Rolls-Royces In The UK (Photos) / Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55