Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) (821 Views)

Please Help It Will Soon Get To My Turn To Faint / Funniest Mistakes In Soccer (laugh Till You Faint) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) by whitecloth: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
These days, I see comments where people ask for space to faint. Some say "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to faint these days, as an entrepreneur , I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after waking up:14k
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semi - death dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the business just started and we're still making provision for more fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us.
book your fainting space now!!!

1 Like

Re: A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) by whitecloth: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are in biz. please come inside and faint

Re: A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) by whitecloth: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
before you can faint you must have a fainting permit
Re: A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) by manikspears: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
that fainting in the plane,is the plane going to USA or CANADA ?so i will know how to go about it .
Re: A New Bussiness In Town( Come And Faint) by whitecloth: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
We have Faintologist to help you

(1) (Reply)

Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook / VOX Pop:if Your Girlfriend's Melanin Is Popping Would You Take Her To Hospital? / Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.