Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) (47306 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by deleo16(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
cry

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Hier(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Marriage in one word, WIVES SUBMIT
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
madridguy:
When they won't be submissive to their husband.

I think this is one of the reasons why celebrities marriage crash

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ogazi4u(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
CheezyCharles:
gosh.... great woman and big heart . her husband is my dad's colleague. He's cool and very huge,he helped me get my song across to her and she played it like she even knew me in person.i just pray dey work things out.

CheezyCharles.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na dem sabi

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my signature below for pictures and more details.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Well many people are still married despite the divorce stories we read online...your marriage is what you make of it.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Amaka maram ma AKA The Mid Day Mammy, so much love her pls can I get her number I can marry her infact I can kill for her to be my wife
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Good one!!!
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Their business undecided
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Not only celebrities but almost every ladies this days.

udemzyudex:

I think this is one of the reasons why celebrities marriage crash
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ped007(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
phensbassey:
for what is dead may never die
#ForWhatIsDeadMayNeverDie

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
dat John bush is a Bleep up Bitch
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by wizzlyd(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
If It's True then Chezzy Charles Take Over cus u and her go fit, when ever you guys are on duty I always stick to my radio.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Arccangel(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is my own?
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
She has joined the league of Tonto Dike, Mercy Aigbe, Kate Henshaw and Co
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dear single pringles,

Marriage isn't a bed of roses, it takes a lot of sacrifices, unlooking of flaws, love and prayers for it to work and for couples to stay married.

Cases of couples finding themselves no longer incompatible is largely stemmed from distractions during dating or the lack of it. A lot people really do not know too well the person they are getting married to. So they start manifesting different traits in the marriage. Which is why you hear things like 'this isn't the man/woman I married'

Divorce is nothing nowadays, today's couples brandish it like it's just another form of salutation. I remember telling my dad years back that if a woman gives me headache in my marriage I'm divorcing her, he didn't even allow me finish before scolding me real hard and to take that thought off my mind so I don't go into marriage with it.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Shame her sweet voice couldn't save her marriage

With that kind of voice, e go turn eba?

Now shakara don end.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Gobhanky: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
With her fake ass locally xaquired phonetics.
Hahahahahaha
Fools
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
edeXede:
angry
I love divorce
You love what?
Sense fall on you.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yeah, her son goes to a school close to my house. I used to admire her until the show of shame displayed by her ex-husband and her in front of their son's school. They almost got into a physical fight in the boy's presence until the proprietress intervened. It was a damn shame.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
SamsonJohn743:
I love amaka's voice.
I've always wanted to see her. Too bad this has to happen. cryI love amaka's voice.
I've always wanted to see her. Too bad this has to happen.

Ehn goan marry amaka's voice, its free now...

Bros na joke i dey ooo! grin
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
NobleAngell:
Yeah, her son goes to a school close to my house. I used to admire her until the show of shame displayed by her ex-husband and her in front of their son's school. They almost got into a physical fight in the boy's presence until the proprietress intervened. It was a damn shame.

U get diss kain jist n u no carry am go laila or stelladimikoko or anty linda! sad
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nawa oo really bad!! These rate at which marriages break up these days though, really sickening.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
That lady's voice soothes every nerve and I remember she used to give relationship advise back then. Just 4 years?? Ladies you should never marry .....actress,OAP's,waitresses,receptionists,bankers, air hostesses,they have one thing in common.....they seem to have their heads turned easily......cuz at the back of their mind...is this mentality of do you know how many guys hit me up everyday .....they think the do you a Favour by dating you.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2017
i don't know what they will gain in divorce.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by capslock24: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
the gist am getting from her office is that she cheated on the husband with some guy in lagos,and she even had the mind to take the guy to court, omo eh these babe get mind oh,just cos of dick.the gist is that the man is married self ,omo am ashamed of her.if it is true am disappointed .after she go come radio come they talk plenty.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by capslock24: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
unfaithfulness ,I don't kown what she will gain in cheating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) / Acehood And Partner's Halloween Costumes: Dress Up Like Two Nigerian Deities / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.