Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (68812 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by dre11(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The wife of a Lagos State University (LASU) lecturer, Mrs Kafayat Oyekunle, who revealed that she was pregnant for her bricklayer lover, Fatai Alimi has given birth to a baby girl for her lover.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that she was also living with Alimi as his wife in their one room apartment in Igando area of Lagos despite the

comfort of the home of her embattled husband.
This was confirmed by Kafayat who said that her embattled husband has left them alone after he discovered that she was pregnant for her lover.

Fatai Alimi was arraigned in court for allegedly snatching her from her husband, Suraju Oyekunle in Lagos, Nigeria. The 36-year-old woman made the revelation when she went to the court to bail Alimi from custody and met her embattled husband there.

She also said her decision to dump her husband and move into Alimi’s home was due to her inability to bear another child after 13 years she
had lived with Oyekunle.

She revealed that after their only son was born 12 years ago, they had tried all they could to bear another child to no avail until a few months ago when she met Alimi and she immediately became pregnant for him.

Kafayat denied she was abducted and said it was a decision she took voluntarily because Oyekunle was not taking care of her.

She said since she met Alimi, things had changed in her life and she now had rest of mind.

She also revealed that her family was aware of the development and in support of her decision.

She said Alimi was better in everything despite his poor status in the society.

The 34-year-old Alimi was arrested and charged before a Lagos court for allegedly snatching Kafayat.The incident happened in Igando area of Lagos, Nigeria, where Oyekunle resided with Kafayat and their only son.

Kafayat was allegedly so much in love with Alimi that she packed all her property and moved into the bricklayer’s small apartment in an undisclosed place in the same Igando with their only male child.

Kafayat had married Oyegunle for 13 years and the marriage produced their only son before she met Alimi and moved out of her matrimonial home on 15 October, 2016.

P.M. EXPRESS gathered that Kafayat told her neighbours that she decided to consolidate on the new relationship by moving into Alimi’s apartment when her husband travelled.

When her husband returned from his trip and did not find his wife and son, he started making inquiries and neighbours informed him that his wife had moved into Alimi’s house as his new wife.

Oyekunle went straight and reported the matter at Igando police division who trailed Alimi and eventually arrested him at a construction site in Igando where he had gone to work and charged him to court.

P.M. EXPRESS gathered when the embattled lecturer discovered that she was actually pregnant for Alimi, he stopped coming to court and the matter was struck out.

http://pmexpressng.com/varsity-lecturers-wife-delivers-baby-bricklayer-lover/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mikky4764(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
This woman get mind o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikky4764:
This woman wh0re get mind o

FIXED

How won't he be charged to court for humiliating this husband openly like that.... 1st you fukc his wife then you get her pregnant, Kai!!! Husband should let go of this no good woman.

As for the wh0re, it's obvious she was a low down dirty skank, unless she knew when she had unprotected sex (with that bricklayer) that she will get pregnant... And even if she did, why not divorce her husband 1st?!?!?!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mikky4764(f): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

How won't he be charged to court for humiliating this husband openly like that.... 1st you fukc his wife then you get her pregnant, Kai!!! Husband should let go of this no good woman.

As for the wh0re, it's obvious she was a low down dirty skank, unless she knew when she had unprotected sex (with that bricklayer) that she will get pregnant... And even if she did, why not divorce her husband 1st?!?!?!

I just feel for her hubby. Things some women do makes me wonder.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikky4764:

I just feel for her hubby. Things some women do makes me wonder.

Then some people will wonder why some deranged angry men go to the extent of brutalizing/killing their wives. Although it ain't right, it would be understandable.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by YesNo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
She said Alimi was **better** in everything despite his poor status in the society.

The guy don use brick d!ck format her brain and above all, he used that thick cement sperm to give her what her husband couldn't give her for 12 years. so i wonder why she wouldn't make such a comment.?

Yeye people. Married woman waving the flag of fornication as if it is the American flag on 4th of July.
The other one was moaning while being RAPED by stinking beggars or thieves or whatever they were.

na wah.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Jaytecq(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bricklayer knows how to lay bricks..... wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oga lecturer sabi speak English too much..

"despite the comfort of the home of her embattled husband."?

- Which comfort? textbooks, journals, biros, rough sheets, notebooks, answer scripts, etc littered everywhere in sitting room and even bed room with those useless LASU girls abi grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ictmikky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wonders
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by AntiWailer: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yea I remember this story which was trending on FP some time ago.
She certainly has found love and has found joy too. I hope our ladies who think wealth is a marker for love and happiness would take a cue

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Yahzeelv(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Work in progress for the lecturer. He is building the lecturer's future players.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
The bricklayer's D must be that powerful for her to have left her lecturer husband and a comfortable home to a bricklayer's one room apartment!!! grin
Only in Naija where someone is arrested for "snatching" someone's wife cheesy

That's what happens when your joystick "picks" like binatone stabiliser at any other thing in skirt, while your wife's busy looking for a part-taime cucumber; waiting and praying that the utebe will come to his senses one day.

Fellow men, what do we really want angry

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is the bricklayer not a human being? grin

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Yahzeelv(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK oo
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some ladies are meant for bleeping and some are meant for marriage. If you take a lady meant for bleeping and marry her, you're ruined for life.

It took this man more than a decade to find out the fact I just stated above.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
The bricklayer must really know how to lay bricks...... angry

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by shininglight78(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Trust a woman at ur own peril, most( NOT ALL) of them are genetically modified to betray thier partners. They are just waiting for dat slight chance.

If this 36 year old lady cannot respect herself & her family what can we say about those under 30

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

Yaw

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Can you see that money is not everything (but it's 80%).People might call her a prostitute but I believes she knows what she wants and she got it.

The wife sef no try, I can't just imagine the humiliation on the husband. Ordinary bricklayer snatched a lecturer's wife. What an irony of life!

The bricklayer sef get mind (he may be educated tho).

* something is telling me that it might be jazz.

17 Likes

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok. Congrats to the family.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by gunners160(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
YesNo:
She said Alimi was **better** in everything despite his poor status in the society.

The guy don use brick d!ck format her brain and above all, he used that thick cement sperm to give her what her husband couldn't give her for 12 years. so i wonder why she wouldn't make such a comment.?

Yeye people. Married woman waving the flag of fornication as if it is the American flag on 4th of July.
The other one was moaning while being RAPED by stinking beggars.

na wah.
Do you knw the problem with we Nigerians? " we are always quick to judge .. How sure are you that the so called husband is even performing his right as a man? does he care for the lady or even show r affection? Yes,cheating is bad but why is it that we are quick to judge and lash a lady when she cheats but if it is a man,we give him kudos....The man should look inward and ask himself where he has gone wrong before even taking any step. Lecturers wey be say na them dey useless young undergraduate ladies and forget their responsibilities at home. Majority of them dey involved in frivolous things and thinks they are god....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by BabaCommander: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
embarassed

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

which do ur prefer, RATAK or a Good rope cheesy

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by merits(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
alimi na gud digger.

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria?