Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Gods View Of Omniscience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods View Of Omniscience (384 Views)

God Is Omniscience, He Knows You From Inside Your Mother's Womb. / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gods View Of Omniscience by Hier(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Many has tried to come up with what omnipotence, omniscient, and omnipresent mean, and they put the definition of omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent side by side, and seeing that there is no correlation.
of the above listed attribute of God to who they think was God. They come up with facts as, there are wars, floods, poverty, corruption and all of that in places and they look up to God, like, God, where are you, and I know what God would be like, God would be like, "where are you too "

Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Lemme start by saying, when we are screaming God do something, God is also like, man do something, you can see it from the above verse what God expects from us. Or lemme say, what God expects us to do. See, I would say this, man has full dominion on earth and to some extent, if God would come to the earth to do anything. That would bridge the sovereign right man has over the earth in some sense, lemme prove that with many verses

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

When God said, over all the earth. He meant it. I mean all the earth.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

You see it says, He has given the earth

Here you see something strange, I would say, a conversion of ownership from man to the devil, why and how possible is this, when man fell, man lost all power to the devil

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Okay, here is Jesus said to have completed what Adam never completed

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 2:8 Thou [/b]hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. 2:9 But we see Jesus[/b], who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

I intentionally skipped v7, but it still didn't change the expression, in the verse above, you see two things, Jesus being the "Who" we see(v9), and on the other side is, "the man we see not yet all things put under him (Adam didn't complete his assignment in Eden) but Jesus came to be Adam for us.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

And finally, Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The devil has a time on earth, but that time is short, evidently, rapture is the time when Adam naturally would lost His dominion on earth, I mean 100% dominion on earth, and God would take over as the Landlord, as for now, whatever we are doing here on earth, God assumes Adam and the children of Adam are the ones still ruling the earth and He expects that the children of Adam(evidently you and I) man the earth as said in Gen1:26, let them have dominion over the earth.

Finally, seeing that Jesus has defeated the devil and having spoiled principalities and powers. Jesus is always ready to give to the children of Adam who lost their right through Adam, what they lost in Adam, so that by acquiring that which Adam had, they would dominate the earth and fully control the earth at it's fullness.

So if you ask me what does the term Omniscient means on earth and to God. I would say, omniscient is only possible, when we all stand our ground against the devil, by accepting Christ, recognising our authority in God and the full scope of the dominion God gave man in Gen 1:26 and Luke 10:18-19 and using that to attain unto the omniscient state in God, because if you would take this, hold it tight, we are the omniscience traits of God, without us, God can not omniscient anything on earth, never, God won't, do you remember how the Angel held Daniel for 21 days(Daniel 10:12-13), and Daniel prayed and an Angel was released, do you know how Peter was held in prison, in Acts 12:5-7 and an angel was released, because the church prayed. Do you remember how the Apostle were broken out of prison in Acts 5:19. We are the days of Acts where men don't want to pray, but look up to sky and shout, Baba, do something, when they are not saying something, Jesus said ask and you shall receive, you Father knows you have need, but you have to ask, Daniel asked, teamEvans waylaid the Angel, why would they hold an angel, one, this territory does not belong to man, it now belong to satan, so satan has the right to hold anyone who trespasses on the land and do to them what he so pleases, Daniel understood that, he started praying, Angel Gabriel was released. Gabriel fought based on the enough prayers Daniel prayed to change things and open portals for Gabriel on earth.

Now, Daniel understood his right as a created man, so he started making fires, and more fire, then a bonfire and the whole city was on fire and the whole Sky's was on fire and his continuous prayer habit made Daniel attain a right to change things on earth, no wonder the fire and the lions can't do anything, throw a radical born again Christian like John into boiling oil, nothing would still do him, throw Samson into the den of lions, you built for him a gyming centre.

If an principalities and power can stop Daniels prayer who was on fire for God, as the fire hot reach so, fly and cockroach and insect and mosquitoes and rat together with bedbug don build house against Daniel prayer, hmmmmmm, well, keep shouting OMNISCIENT, OMNISCIENT WOULD BE SAYING, I GAVE YOU DOMINION, LEARN IT AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT, as I close, if you want rigive your life to Christ, you want to be hot for God, you want to realise your dominion power in God, many people says the God of the middle East, but was Adam from Middle East or wheresoever, God is God overall. Say with me, dear God, forgive me, have mercy, I denounce all the right the devil has over me, I know Christ has given me freedom from Sickness, lack and poverty. I want a brand new life in you. I wantnto know you so I can manifest your omniscient power on earth. God would always use man for His assignments, dear God, bring me to intimacy, and I key into your divine power which you have given unto all men, I know I have received it and I promise to pray more, study more and understand my right over the enemy till his time finishes, help me to raise men, so we can impart the world for change. Glory.
Re: Gods View Of Omniscience by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lmao! grin You had to write this epistle to define what omniscience means? Are you for real?

Why does God have to wait till AFTER the rapture BEFORE he chooses to interfere on earth? He DELIBERATELY CHOOSES to wait for that long, ignoring the many innocent suffering right now on the planet, before he takes back the earth from the Devil? Can you explain the reason behind this?

And after the rapture and the subsequent Judgement, will people in paradise still sin? If not, WHY NOT? Won't they have free will? And is God going to infringe on their free will or not? If he's going to do that in Paradise to stamp out sin and evil, WHY DOESN'T HE DO IT NOW?

I'll be expecting your answers. No sumersaulting please. There are many electric poles around, and the wires are naked_. Cos Christians do take their gymnastics to high heavens. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eating In Dreams Is Real. / Ahiara Diocese Crisis: Some Priests Risk Suspension In Letters From Vatican / Persecution Increases: Soldier Beaten To Death For His Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.