Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) (53664 Views)

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Tonto Dikeh: RIP to all dead beat dads - thanks boyfriend for being a father / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Tecno66: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tattoo wey dey Tonto hand alone reach to end the marriage.
motivator4:
if only this lady knows how she praised and worshipped his mr. Churchill then
pls ladies, don't gush too much over your lover in internet because nobody knows tomorrow and one day, it will be used against you. meanwhile, little heat in marriage shouldn't Make anyone run away from his or her marriage. marriage is for the matured minded people because there must be ups and downs.

just check out all these photos and lovey lovey write ups. if their son grows up and read all these, he will know his dad has been a loving man to his mum. I think tonto ran away from mr. Churchill because of his mother. her mother Inlaw. Any woman that can't tolerate her mother Inlaw should know that her own daughter Inlaw must show her pepper too. if you love your husband, why wouldn't you love the woman that brought him into this world for you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa!

Tonto fucvk up sha.

Even when kanye west sang on one of his songs that he had fuçvked one popular female musician abroad , Kim over looked it and marriage goes on. And I bet she warned kanye in closed doors to be careful and discreet with his side chicks .
Even when Jayz cheated on Beyonce , they had a rough patch initially , and Beyonce sister attack jay Z with blows in an elevator but at the end Beyonce still made up her mind to stil keep her home but warned jayz to be discreet with his affairs .
I wonder when will Nija celebs under this fact and just try and keep their marriage , especially when the guilty party is sober and want the marriage to work.

And these two women Beyonce and Kim kardasian are two of amongst the most sexiest women alive, worldwide . Sought after by so many men round the world .
But they still stood by their cheating husband's.

I know its very painful when one cheats on his or her companion . but hey live goes on . seat your partner dwn talk about it and give him or her another chance.

Thats my view sha
Same way you'll sit your husband down and talk after catching him lashing your neighbor or colleague... Nice view though
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by mapist(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
kilode100:

she is an entertainer. What do you expect to see?... You sha wsnt her to stoop to your level abi?

Tontolet is a classy babe and she is for select few

What is your definition of class? I wont condescend to arguing with you..However, you could google Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett, Vivica Fox if you wish to have a pragmatic e.g of the word "class".
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by trumpcoat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
If only they both understand the spiritual things they will know that marriage is not a bed of roses material things is not only the quality of a good home but unconditional love,that forgives easily and trust,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by iamJAAeL: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mehn_she really messed up,
Had it bin she kept her marriage kinda private,i believe her marriage wuld hv bin a success story.

We know she's a celebrity,hu has got fans,bt u don't need to go online abt everything dat happens in ur life, post d essentials,post d necessary.

Nw all d gushing post abt MR.CHURCHILL online,re dey not Nw used against her? i knw even she too has regrets,considering all dat hv popped up_bt d deed has bin done Nd her enemies Nw celebrate

Bottom line_B u a celebrity or nt,mind hw u go online wyf ur personal lives,u dont knw hu is hu
It pains me wen celebrities hv issues wyf deir spouses,cos dey hv pple out dere dat look up to dem,hu want to b lyk dem,hu dey insire,hu see dem as role models_nd wen dey see deir families fall to d ground, tell me,what message dey would b passing across?

It's well!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa!

Tonto fucvk up sha.

Even when kanye west sang on one of his songs that he had fuçvked one popular female musician abroad , Kim over looked it and marriage goes on. And I bet she warned kanye in closed doors to be careful and discreet with his side chicks .
Even when Jayz cheated on Beyonce , they had a rough patch initially , and Beyonce sister attack jay Z with blows in an elevator but at the end Beyonce still made up her mind to stil keep her home but warned jayz to be discreet with his affairs .
I wonder when will Nija celebs under this fact and just try and keep their marriage , especially when the guilty party is sober and want the marriage to work.

And these two women Beyonce and Kim kardasian are two of amongst the most sexiest women alive, worldwide . Sought after by so many men round the world .

I know its very painful when one cheats on his or her companion . but hey live goes on . seat your partner dwn talk about it and give him or her another chance.

Thats my view sha
Why are you supporting men cheating on their wives? You're so cold to them but will be harsh if it was a woman. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by kilode100(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
mapist:

What is your definition of class? I wont condescend to arguing with you..However, you could google Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett, Vivica Fox if you wish to have a pragmatic e.g of the word "class".

Lolz.

See this one bikonu? No Nigerian woman is classy? Carry your condescending ass and keep moving...

See his mouth like vivaca fox, the same vivaca that 50cents has bleeped mercilessly and even has her nude released, or is it jada pinkett that has orgies with her husband to keep their pretentious shit going? Halle? Lolz

Go away jor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Why are you supporting men cheating on their wives? You're so cold to them but will be harsh if it was a woman. Smh

So if Tonto marries another Man tomorrow and the said man cheats. She should kick him out also, rinse and repeat. Splendid!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Qmerit(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls interfere in dis matter

Husband buys a dozen panties of the same colour for his wife. Wife protests: Why the same colour,people will think I dont change my panties. Husband ask: which people?? Total silence!! Help this wife answer the question. Which people Forward this and see funny answers..... ��
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by stuffs4me(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
kilode100:

Any hard evidence to back that up?... Churchill is a liar, he dupes people of their hard earned cash for a living

He is a thief.

What does he do for a living? Don't tell me ab9ut his foundations biko...

I am happy that Tontolet got out on time

Yes.The Ghana househelp, the Ghana police and their neighbours in Ghana have all corroborated the fact to the case that the demented monster called Tonto tried to gun down and murder her own househelp.

But you dont need evidence to call him an incestous person, liar and a dupe.

How come Tonto's family paid back her bride price if Churchill didnt pay it.

Olakunle Churchill and his family should just thank God they have been able to kick out the mentally unstable monster called Tonto to the gutters where she belongs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by zanga420: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Franzinni:
Solomon grudy

Toast on Monday

Love on tuesday

Marry on Wednesday

Born on thursday

Cheat on friday

Fight on Saturday

Divorce on sunday

That is the end for Solomon grudy...

Internet relationships are like movies... They are full of excitement but ends fast!!!

tiri gbosaaa for you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Authoreety: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
just finished watching the picture as and was able2 understand that the husband has been acting all through

I just wonder how a professional actress cldnt even realise that hubby was jst putting on an act all this while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you

chorus
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge sunu
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge bido
gidi gi gada ga, ko gana fio nu
yara ya wuru wu, yawa go gas
eyen ni machasi kwanu ni e’jim nolu
nwa baby, e’jim nolu o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by pressplay411(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Damn homie just last year yall was da bomb homie, da fuq happened to yall.
Bloggers got no chill tho, yall took the time and dug this shi up, that's what they call dedication. Loool

Note of caution to Social Media celebrities, keep your privates private cos SM don't forget.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by ceco(f): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Agozie48:

In essence the husbands should continue cheating and committing adultery while the Wife sits at home ,folds her hand and smile as if nothing is happening. Clap for yourself you tried so much your type na to behead you and feed your body to vultures .That is just the best thing

Read to d end. He said his or her ......
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by misano(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Franzinni:
Solomon grudy

Toast on Monday

Love on tuesday

Marry on Wednesday

Born on thursday

Cheat on friday

Fight on Saturday

Divorce on sunday

That is the end for Solomon grudy...

Internet relationships are like movies... They are full of excitement but ends fast!!!

Nothing like internet relationship... Na her fans tell her husband to return bride price or na D fans tell her make she run with her pikin. The Internet has nothing to do with abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by lastmessenger: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Vanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by chigo003(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Social media marriage: waiting concern me?

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by misano(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
gbishman:
This is what happens when u live your life on the internet.

Please explain how D internet ended their marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Franzinni: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

Nothing like internet relationship... Na her fans tell her husband to return bride price or na D fans tell her make she run with her pikin. The Internet has nothing to do with abeg.

Bros you day vex o.... Let me break it down tho... Internet relationship in this context is putting you personal relationship details online for the world to consume... Is as good as a dead relationship because your life will be under a microscope and when the problems come, it will be blown out of proportion... It is not about the fans it is about the insecure yeyebrities. That can't tell private from public.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Is it surprising? Celebrity marriage doesn't last. You don't need a prophet to know that. I remember the last time i spoke on Tonto dike matter was sometime around April last year when the internet is flooded with praises for her husband, Right then i knew the same handle she use for praising her cute love of her life would be still be used for their divorce. Do you see me calling myself a prophet? No, Because even a kid could predict the outcome.

Hint: How to spot a celebrity that will soon divorce? You will see them start forming strong independent women with their social handles.

Which one is strong independent women?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP you must be a jobless,single,bitter and jealous person to stalk someone so hard that you had to go back as far as this date to search for pictures to make mockery of your fellow woman,you need Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by missyadorable(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have always said it and will continue to say it

In a healthy relationship/marriage,Gushing over a partner on social media is not common/frequent.

The moment you see a woman gushing(advertising) her man and singing his praises all over social media,its a sign of insecurity.Something is not alright inside.

The moment you see a man displaying his woman and extoling her all over social media,he is cheating on her and is just fooling her, so that she never suspects him.Most times,the person he is cheating with is someone she knows.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa!

Tonto fucvk up sha.

Thats my view sha

I hope your view won't end when your wife is the cheat. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Lalasticlala, this deserves front page. Tonto Dike needs to know what she did to herself.

Lying Liar.

As this is on front page now, GOOGLE WILL CACHE IT and that means it will be there for MILLIONS OF YEARS TO COME!

To what end?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by misano(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Franzinni:

Bros you day vex o.... Let me break it down tho... Internet relationship in this context is putting you personal relationship details online for the world to consume... Is as good as a dead relationship because your life will be under a microscope and when the problems come, it will be blown out of proportion... It is not about the fans it is about the insecure yeyebrities. That can't tell private from public.

All celebrity relationships are under the microscope. No matter how well they try to hide it. Celebrity marriages have been crashing before D advent of social media or D internet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by LordIsaac(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
How much was the bride price she paid on his behalf? She just mentioned that the sweet car in that pix was a gift from him. Women ehn...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by braimeddy: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
How do u knw all that? I knw u are pained because they no longer come on social media again
kilode100:

What lessons have they learnt? Those issues are still there, they are both sitting on a keg of gunpowder.... Her husband is a crack head and tiwa still distributes her kpekus, feeds teebliz ... What has changed?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
I thought you were banned?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must have the same throwbacks for Adesua Etomi And Bankole Wellington.

Also for Ogbonna Kanu and Laura Ikeji

Insha Allah
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by policy12: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Becarefil of what you post on internet.. Cos we might forget but Internet will never forget.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Prettyenit18(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
So what you are saying is if your wife cheats on you, you would endure and warn her sternly behind closed to be discreet In her affairs
alexialin:
Na wa!

Tonto fucvk up sha.

Thats my view sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) by Omonigeriarere: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Agozie48:

In essence the husbands should continue cheating and committing adultery while the Wife sits at home ,folds her hand and smile as if nothing is happening. Clap for yourself you tried so much your type na to behead you and feed your body to vultures .That is just the best thing

Let her continue moving nau. And what happens when her next heart rob cheats too? Moving on again shey?

She will move tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.