Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido (48191 Views)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by gistvicconnects: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Chioma was seen gushing of her boyfriend, Davido as she calls him "My Husband". Gistvic Reports.

Davido and chioma's love is still waxing stronger after fans anticipated a short time relationship.

GISTVIC recalls, Davido and his girlfriend, chioma were spotted together recently as Davido planted a kiss on chioma.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/you-are-welcome-my-husband-chioma.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by martineverest(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
if he was a nobody would u had stayed back?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by TollaniINC(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Am suspecting that eye emoji beside the husband she wrote, this girl no really love Davido

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by legba1(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Her mouth looks like pussy
don't quote me o!

Exactly my tot....the thing com look like labia majora

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Undisclosed: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
I need make more money. Wat money can't do more money can do

7 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by blesson04(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019

I like Igbo girls they don't mind as long as you are ready to make them happy unlike thier men full of pride and tribalism.

17 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by beeff(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
martineverest:
if he was a nobody would u had stayeod back?
Stupid Question

13 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by akinyemi0103(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Local man seem unconcerned
(Power of money)

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
martineverest:
if he was a nobody would u had stayed back?
She was in a expensive university when they met ...she is no broke girl oga

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by afroniger: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
They are just using husband and wife label anyhow. They should get married if they are serious and stop kidding around.

18 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by nomenclature(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
money + fame =automatic love for you
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Chioma was seen gushing of her boyfriend, Davido as she calls him "My Husband". Gistvic Reports.

Davido and chioma's love is still waxing stronger after fans anticipated a short time relationship.

GISTVIC recalls, Davido and his girlfriend, chioma were spotted together recently as Davido planted a kiss on chioma.

Watch Video:

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by drshrewd: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by mimilogistics: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Hehe....today is husbands love day shocked shocked

Chioma trying to welcome Davido with a super hot dance goes wrong grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/581cb367f818cc2af7ab96cb2a147b29/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Meskalito1(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Like for Tiwa...
Share for chioma.. grin

14 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
I love this girl, i will try and win her heart away from davido

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Damfostopper(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
legba1:

Exactly my tot....the thing com look like labia majora
sexual doctor

6 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by tstx(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Davido The cry baby

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Devgod:
Stupid Question

Not stupid question
Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by ArmaniUhuru: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
TollaniINC:
Am suspecting that eye emoji beside the husband she wrote, this girl no really love Davido

Suspecter
Bad energy stay far please.

6 Likes

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by ayanleye12(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Her mouth looks like pussy
don't quote me o!

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by tstx(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

GISTVIC recalls , Davido and his girlfriend, chioma were spotted together recently as Davido planted a kiss on chioma.

Since Nairaland bloggers discovered this word.. "recall" them no just want make us rest again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Switruth: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Chioma dear. Marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend. Both of you should tie the nuptial knot to feel secured emotionally.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Marry her if she is wife material stop killing time

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Choima! Has David brought wine to your father? undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by SORTER: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
she's with a child...

1 Like

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by adigun98(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
This picture don dey Instagram for like three months now
Why na OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido by Josephemma2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good for dem,children of hate,wia are u?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos) / Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.