Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today (1837 Views)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by KingsCFR: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Today in Umuahia, the capital city of Abia State, as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra gathered to support their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Immediately Kanu mounted the podium to address thousands of his supporters, the sun began to dim and suddenly a rainbow appeared as you can see below. The whole crowd erupted with joy and started singing "we are the children of light, we are the chosen generation"

According to majority of them, it was a sign that "heaven is fully aware of their struggle"

As at 1:30 pm today, Wednesday 28th, the rally is still ongoing. More details shortly.

See photos below:
Source:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/06/photos-mysterious-rainbow-appears-as.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
God bless our struggle ...

15 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by dlondonbadboy: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even God is a BIAFRA supporter...wow

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by newheart2(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Biafra On The Making

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Thewrath(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice,meanwhile....those Sudanese descendants said arewa has the medicine of b1afra....while the agitation is gathering momentum day in day out!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threaten war,tinder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

They are busy humping form one b1afra thread to another while the arewas are making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency in 2019!

Demented lots with misplaced priorities!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Pheals(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
sign of what? I don't understand
Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by achi4u(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sign of victory ✌

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by nototribalist: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pheals:
sign of what? I don't understand
how you go understand, when you resemble bobrisky

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by nototribalist: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
God is great, we're getting there, Pharaoh is dying in London he can't stop us

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Chikelue2000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
Hehehehe!! bro u finish am o, and I was even thinking of wooing her

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
ALL HAIL BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by willieguy: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
YEYE DEY SMELL I CAN'T LAFF I SWEAR grin grin grin grin grin...WHEN UNA EXPECT MAKE SUN SHINE THE BRIGHTEST AND WHEN U FACE THE LENS OF UR CAMERA WITH DIRECT SUNLIGHT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE??.....FROM MASSOB TO IPOB ALL OF THESE IS JUST A PURE FRAUD/SCAM FOR THE GULLIBLE NDIGBO CHAI I PITY UNA OOO...UWAZURIKE WHERE HART THOU?
Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
What does that mean?sun go shine again abi or rainbow no go appeared abi.
Gullible people everywhere
Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Bekenma12: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Let's not forget that Nnamdi Kanu has broken each and every one of the 12 conditions given for his bail,
Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Pheals(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
thanks for the insult
Re: PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today by Princesaha: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
willieguy:
YEYE DEY SMELL I CAN'T LAFF I SWEAR grin grin grin grin grin...WHEN UNA EXPECT MAKE SUN SHINE THE BRIGHTEST AND WHEN U FACE THE LENS OF UR CAMERA WITH DIRECT SUNLIGHT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE??.....FROM MASSOB TO IPOB ALL OF THESE IS JUST A PURE FRAUD/SCAM FOR THE GULLIBLE NDIGBO CHAI I PITY UNA OOO...UWAZURIKE WHERE HART THOU?
Yes we know that Nnamdi kanu is the biggest Scammer in Africa right now. In fact, our main priority now is to aid him become the greatest Scammer in the whole wide world. And you know what, we won't relent until we achieve that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Fight The Nigerian Army To Avoid Our Extinction' - Biafra / Why Wike Should Rule Nigeria – Ben Nwabueze / After Defecting From APC, Sen Hunkuyi Loses PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.