Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS (7186 Views)

PHOTOS: See What Happened When IPOB Members Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today / Another Norther Group Visit Nnamdi Kanu Today(vid) / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
First smelly lie from liepod youth that UN set to declare Biafra see blog of Liepods
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/un-set-to-announce-date-for-biafra-referendum-ipob/

See post on their group

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by starkid1996(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
sense fall on u @op

4 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Second lie Israel recognized Biafra and asked for reinstatement

See another of their website lying to the gullible liepods
http://www.biafratoday.co/2017/07/israel-recognize-biafra-seeks.html?m=1

See Pics

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
This is shameful.

How could a people be so collectively dumb?

Omenka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Biafraordeath: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mynd44 ban this guy for causing hate

3 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by BabaRamotu1988: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
This is shameful.

[/s]
why not face your dead Benue state

btw

how far your wheelbarrow grin

12 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Biafraordeath: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
This is shameful.

Mynd44 insulting the Igbo tribe

4 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
This is shameful.

Like the Buhari you bow down to everyday right??

Hahaha....

No matter how IpBOs are dumb, they are still more intelligent than the Vegetable at London.

11 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
This is shameful.

You are the dumb one here if you believe that news. You know why? These are random blogs trying to gain traffic by manufacturing fake news. Same way Naij and SaharaReporters manufacture fake news atimes for traffic. Some are even for click baiting.

Thats what The super dumb ipobexposed will now go and screen grab to peddle on Nairaland. Most times, he is into the same evil of clickbaiting by Giving a thread another topic but when you go through his write up, its disgusting rubbish.

I thought you are smart?
How does a random blog represent the views of Nnamdi Kanu?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Day dreaming, Biafra is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Cooly100: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Day dreaming, Biafra is a joke.

Day dreaming...Nigeria is a failed state..

10 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Land of the rising clowns

1 Like

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by dlondonbadboy: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rule1..rule2. .rule3. ..rule8. .all broken in one topic..and everybody is happy?

1 Like

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Notasyouthink: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
Second lie Israel recognized Biafra and asked for reinstatement

See another of their website lying to the gullible liepods
http://www.biafratoday.co/2017/07/israel-recognize-biafra-seeks.html?m=1

See Pics
Ok, since they are lying, why not tell us the truth!
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Notasyouthink: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
First smelly lie from liepod youth that UN set to declare Biafra see blog of Liepods
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/un-set-to-announce-date-for-biafra-referendum-ipob/

See post on their group
Where are the guns??
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by fireprince14(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by prodiG(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rule 8
Cc: Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Yorobastard(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mods....this is not the first time Rule 8 has been broken by this OP....since you do not want to take your job seriously I think it's high time Seun Osewa dethrones you...or you need to be banned?

1 Like

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by laribari(m): 2:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Biafraordeath:
Mynd44 ban this guy for causing hate

Why are you asking them to ban the OP? For what?

Mynd44 should ban you instead for wanting to commit suicide and instigating war/violence. Didn't you call yourself biafra or death? So what makes you pure? This is Nairaland or better put Nigeria-land.

Dem ban you for insulting Nigeria? You hate Nigeria but you are using a made in Nigeria forum to attack Nigerians in their own land. Please de-activate your account and create a Nigerian Forum.

That is how you people for call stupid ban wey nor get head.

That was how one fool say make dem ban me for no reason and they did without proper reasoning regarding my points.

Come to think of it. And so? As them ban me that time what's the biggie? Is Nairaland heaven? When dem ban me I dey read chelsea transfer news naa, that one sure pass.

Mtcheew.

My point is don't call for a ban, everyone has freedom of speech and expression as kanu is doing and abusing his now. Dem kill am?

2 Likes

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2017
says the guy who youtube closed his channel? please dont ever waste my data again. jobless tout grin grin

SMH

Ehen so where was i, now back to yabbing Igbos
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2017
says the guy who youtube closed his channel? please dont ever waste my data again. jobless tout grin grin

SMH

Ehen so where was i, now back to yabbing Igbos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

See post on their group

SMH

Ehen so where was i, now back to yabbing Igbos
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 07, 2017
! IpobExposed

so whichyear is youtube gonna reopen your useless channel?

guys like you take the fun out of yabbing Igbos..

i am very sure you are a faltino, you are so desperate for money even if it means lying a Igbo rapped your mum just to get money from clicks hence you would peddle any obvious rubbish news... you are making the rest of us look bad

better write jamp or polyjamb so you geta degredd because you will never make it in blogging

OGA GO GET A JOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Digimiles: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Looking for SMS? http://www.digimiles.in/
Re: See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are the dumb one here if you believe that news. You know why? These are random blogs trying to gain traffic by manufacturing fake news. Same way Naij and SaharaReporters manufacture fake news atimes for traffic. Some are even for click baiting.

Thats what The super dumb ipobexposed will now go and screen grab to peddle on Nairaland. Most times, he is into the same evil of clickbaiting by Giving a thread another topic but when you go through his write up, its disgusting rubbish.

I thought you are smart?
How does a random blog represent the views of Nnamdi Kanu?

this is Radio Biafra London group.
The official Biafra group that when it was closed u guys were ranting everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Records 21 Coup Attempts In Eight Years / Tension In Adamawa As Igbo Traders Protest Killings / Reps Move To Criminalise Late, Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.