Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (58363 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Mohammed Mamadi & Mark Yari Beaten By Mob In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by breakeven: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
His people are not bothered, why are we complaining? Ride on Mr yari just tell your people that it is some confused kafiri that are complaining
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by slivertongue: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
nothin concern me, na apc wahala
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Gravas(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
specter:

Oga Jona nor do this as governor or president and you saw these apc shitheads calling his government corrupt.
Shake my head for the youths of this country.
We are mellenians and its time we create an online poilitical platform to support a youthman for president. If we can generate 10million support online for the youth man, this will translate to at least 7million votes in reality. Let's show these old men we have strength come 2019. That's is the only revolution that will work in this country. Let's all chose our president , senators and governors before 2019.

MARONE has opened a thread on the issue of youth president come 2019. Let us team up with him. It is possible.
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Gravas(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

I plan to do something like dat in the future. These politicians have made lots of youths feel hopeless. There is still hope no matter what. I strongly support a political party for youths.

A Nairalander known as MARSONE has already opened a very beautiful thread on the issue of youth president come 2019. Pls, let us team up to actualize this project. It is possible. It is achieveable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
some people will still come on here to support and idolise this crooked politician

1 Like

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by misano(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gravas:

A Nairalander known as MARSONE has already opened a very beautiful thread on the issue of youth president come 2019. Pls, let us team up to actualize this project. It is possible. It is achieveable.

Can U send me a link to dat thread. I will like to be part of the discussion. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Gravas(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

Can U send me a link to dat thread. I will like to be part of the discussion. Thanks.

I have copied you on the thread. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by chiddyj: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
pls! imabinu! mbok! biko! copy me into the MARSONE thread for the youth president drive! very interested! lets push all these our e warriors on nairalnad to use!
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by smileyoo: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Apc corruption. this leaders, their only achievement so far is making people to loose hope in nigeria.
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by positivetaught: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
waiting for what efcc n magu will do about this.

1 Like

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by LC14052016: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
chukxie:
I tire for 9ja politicians and their stealing matter.
This guy kidnapped the whole of Nigerians and his loot is the ransom. This is political version of Evans? Funny. All those who died of meningitis nko? There blood is on whom? God help Nigeria oooo, chai!
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by LC14052016: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
This guy kidnapped the whole of Nigerians and his loot is the ransom. This is political version of Evans? Funny. All those who died of meningitis nko? There blood is on whom? God help Nigeria oooo, chai!
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by GistFullGround: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Near where I live.
Never thought the house belongs to a Nigerian thief!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ivolt: 2:05am On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Hmmm see my OIL money. Afonjas and abokiis are thieves and parasites

Be proud of who you are, no need for pretence!
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by RaptorX: 2:42am On Jun 29, 2017
SR might as well expose all Nigerian governors because most of them owns mansions either in Bowie or Potomac Maryland. The same governor of a state where children suffering from meningitis were being treated outside on the bare floor but their governor is buying a million dollar mansion in another man's country where he will probably sleep in a couple of nights in a year and you tell me the black race is not cursed.

1 Like

Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by October1960: 5:09am On Jun 29, 2017
MOST Nigerian politicians and government politicians are stealing like this.

They use religion to fool Nigerians.

APC or PDP does not matter they are mostly thieves.

Perm Secs, Directors, Managers, Governors, Ministers and Commissioners.

They have been stealing from Nigeria since the 80s

They have set up their own children with stolen monies and robbed the destinies of many Nigerians.
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by gr8minds: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
instead of attacking the thief, you guys are attacking each other
Re: Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Kendroid: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
This guy still dey learn job for where Former Gorvo of Abia State dey, that Niqqa finished my state no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.