Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu (4780 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Thanks for inviting me though

What about your loud mouthed boasts that your people are not seeking to join biafra?

Your eyes don dey clear small small abi? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbaa: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
PreyingMantis:
I sincerely hope you're not thinking about bolting. I invited you here for a purpose.

The highest authority in AkwaCross has spoken!

To be fair, even tho most part of AkS and CRS can understand themselves in terms of language, Obong of Calabar's influence does not extend to AKS.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
See !!!
you people are sooo sooo ignorant.... you people should read more and stop presuming.
We prefer to watch videos... And the message from the video posted above indicates that the Obong is desirous of hosting Nnamdi Kanu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbaa: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
vanbonattel:

What about your loud mouthed boasts that your people are not seeking to join biafra?

Your eyes don dey clear small small abi? grin

Stop taunting the guy, leave inconsequential people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Unimaginable123: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Does cross river shares borders with equatorial guinea?
university of calabar students are called malabites (named after Malabo in equatorial guinea). They say equatorial guinea is close to cross river. They go there by boat

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Unimaginable123: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Agumbaa:

To be fair, even tho most part of AkS and CRS can understand themselves in terms of language, Obong of Calabar's influence does not extend to AKS.
says who?

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
ah dey feel this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by facelessangel: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
The world is watching

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbaa: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
says who?

Says the current reality.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mortiple:

Ndigbo think...

*Before Nnamdi Kanu was imprisoned, he made us believe that he hated ALL NIGERIAN politicians including those from the South East.
*Since he returned from prison, Nnamdi Kanu has been the best friend of politicians including Senators from the South East.
*Nnamdi Kanu now has time to pay courtesy visit to Politicians. How many families of those that he misled to their early graves has he visited?
*Nnamdi Kanu has regained freedom. Halleluiah! What is he doing about those who are still detention as a result of this misguided struggle?
*Nnamdi Kanu has been made a celebrity via IPOB. Soonest he will cash on it just like his precedessor, Ralph Uwazurike, while our people remain deceived.
*Nnamdi Kanu should be requesting our political leaders from South East to give account of their stewardship and NOT Biafra.

... Onatara-Dike-Egbe
(NDIGBO AGAINST BIAFRA MOVEMENT)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PDJT: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
-Very good.

-All the Nations must be free to govern themselves and determine their political, economical & social advancement. Nations stuck in Nigeria are really far from where the civilized world is. Believe it or Not, that's a fact and it shouldn't be so.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Jombojombo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
God bless the land of the rising sun!

Iyalaya gbogbo awon afonja

Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by pryme(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
The Buffoonery of you IPOB zombies on these trade never cease to amaze, the Obong of Calabar visits NK and so fvcking what, you fools don't know that the Obong only has control over the Efiks, does that means he controls the Yalas, Bekwara, Abi, Ugep, ....
Or the 18 LGAs? Is he more influential than the Government of the State that warned your sorry asses that any Biafra protest will be met with full wrath of the law in Cross River?

Are you fools even in Cross River?

Do you fools even listen to the constant reminders in Radio Jungles that were are all One Nigeria?

You fools stay hear and talk what you don't know.

It's this constant display of stupidity that makes no one takes you ppl seriously anymore.

Keep deceiving your selves.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
pryme:
The Buffoonery of you IPOB zombies on these trade never cease to amaze, the Obong of Calabar visits NK and so fvcking what, you fools don't know that the Obong only has control over the Efiks, does that means he controls the Yalas, Bekwara, Abi, Ugep, ....
Or the 18 LGAs? Is he more influential than the Government of the State that warned your sorry asses that any Biafra protest will be met with full wrath of the law in Cross River?

Do you fools even listen to the constant reminders in Radio Jungles that were are all One Nigeria?

It's this constant display of stupidity that makes no one takes you ppl seriously anymore.

Pain!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
giftft:
Among the Biafrans that visited Nnamdi kanu were delegates from Obong's Palace
They came with a message from Obong of Calabar
watch this video and be thrilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1j8VTa7hk

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/326360/obong-of-calabar-is-eager-to-see-nnamdi-kanu
Bantudra, ipobexposed, sarrki, ngeneukwenu, Ntoakwaibom, and frathamaty this is to tell you goons that biafran movement cannot be stopped by mere ranting on NL grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER23RD(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I pray God make this a reality, Cross river is the only state I want in Biafra, I created a thread about it and the mods deleted it.

Yes u did and I agree with you before the biased mod deleted it I had it transferred to BIAFRASAY.COM to your name as author.

Crossriver is very large and has access to the sea that is all we need I tell u

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by afonjaheadhunt: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
ISKANDER23RD:

Yes u did and I agree with you before the biased mod deleted it I had it transferred to BIAFRASAY.COM to your name as author.

Crossriver is very large and has access to the sea that is all we need I tell u
Thanks Bruv, I really appreciate, I have created an account in Biafrasay.com I will soon start posting there directly before I post to Nairaland.

Guy you too much

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
newbornmacho:
Hmmm.
See as Buhari take buy market!!!
And ipobexposed and sarrki still want make bubu continue buying more market grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by GavelSlam: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
So Atam people of Northern Cross River are governed by the Efik speaking Obong of Calabar?

When we say people should travel and stop breeding their ignorance they begin to froth their usual spittle.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by pryme(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Pain!

Is that the best you can do?
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
pryme:
Is that the best you can do?
Third Mainland bridge is an option. I advise folks around to keep eagle eyes on you. There's something suicidal about your general attitude today

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by fuckpro: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:
the states that obong of Calabar governed include; Annang, Akamkpa, Efik, Eket, Ibibio, Ikom, Ogoja, (Opobo, now Ikot Abasi), Oron, Western Camaroon and the offshore island of Fernando Po (now Equatorial Guinea).

this man could be the black bishop in that chess puzzle.
...the obong of Calabar does not govern Annang,ibibbio or Oron take note only the Efiks
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
pryme:

Brothers, let's show this guy love by removing all poison and rope around him. grin #Notosuicide

7 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...the obong of Calabar does not govern Annang,ibibbio or Oron take note only the Efiks

But, Calabar alone has joined Biafra? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by MrOdyssey(m): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2017
The dice is cast and the stage is set. i can't help but marvel at such level of influence. #good

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 29, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
[s]

See !!!
you people are sooo sooo ignorant.... you people should read more and stop presuming.

THE SOUTH SOUTH HAS LOTS OF INDIGENOUS GROUPS, AND THEY ARE ALL INDEPENDENT.

THE ANNANGS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO, THE ORO Nation does not listen to the head of Annang...
no one ethnicity is higher than the rest.

The Obong of Calabar is the head of the EFIK PEOPLE., even other ethnicity in calaba are not governed by the Obong of Calabar.

in Aks, we have the council of chiefs to which all paramount ruller belong... that body is the supreme body, and in Aks it is headed by an ibibio man, who is a member of MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO...
the ORO People, are not governed by Ibibio, the Annang not governed by Anyone, and the Ibibio are not governed by any other group .. the position of the council of paramount rulers is advisory to them, and not binding..

so you guys should learn... and since una talk say I be Yoruba person, don't bliv me.. it's alryt bliv that the opinion of the Obong of Calabar binds the Ibibio and annang, I no get ur time again.

cc
giftft Airforce1 ESDKING feelgoodInc papaejima1 hurricaneChris Dedetwo Mortiple newbornmacho Dainfamous
asuustrike2009 pentlumpro PreyingMantis
vanbonattel afonjaheadhunt[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Terkimbi01: 4:22am On Jun 29, 2017
hurricaneChris:
How popular and fearless has this boy, Kanu become?

Thanks to our outdated security agents and senile president.
Imagine Obong of Calabar "so eager" to see Nnamdi Kanu.

My friends back there in the SE say the amazing thing is the number of Isreali journalists on ground.
Nigeria needs a very smart and intelligent strategy to calm this coming tsunami.

Those at this helm of affairs are dafts.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Jombojombo:
God bless the land of the rising sun!

Iyalaya gbogbo awon afonja

Lalasticlala

Says an IPOB tout living at Mushin oloosa cool
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Terkimbi01: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2017
This Nnamdi Kanu character is a phenomenon.

While the media including Nairaland is working hard to downplay him, he is getting stronger and stronger.

This guy will end up as a legend.
The way things are now, can tell us where things are headed.

I see freedom for all South and Middle Belt.
I am not saying all will join Biafra, but people are developing guts to confront guns.

Please, any visit to this guy again from the Middle Belt, I am in.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:
This Nnamdi Kanu character is a phenomenon.

While the media including Nairaland is working hard to downplay him, he is getting stronger and stronger.

This guy will end up as a legend.
The way things are now, can tell us where things are headed.

I see freedom for all South and Middle Belt.
I am not saying all will join Biafra, but people are developing guts to confront guns.

Please, any visit to this guy again from the Middle Belt, I am in.

Kanu might end up being studied in Political studies. I was not convinced of him initially when he was still in London doing his deejay thing, in fact, i made my suspicion known on a now deleted thread about hiw we need to be wary about whoever was behind Kanu.

Coming to Nigeria to put his money where his mouth was was a turning point for me.

When he got released and he was busy winning and dinning in Abuja, i really feared the worst for we Igbo. We cant have a second Uwazurike as we will never recover from that.

Igbos have crossed the rubicon now with Nigeria. Kanu better succeed.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Mortiple:

Ndigbo think...

*Before Nnamdi Kanu was imprisoned, he made us believe that he hated ALL NIGERIAN politicians including those from the South East.
*Since he returned from prison, Nnamdi Kanu has been the best friend of politicians including Senators from the South East.
*Nnamdi Kanu now has time to pay courtesy visit to Politicians. How many families of those that he misled to their early graves has he visited?
*Nnamdi Kanu has regained freedom. Halleluiah! What is he doing about those who are still detention as a result of this misguided struggle?
*Nnamdi Kanu has been made a celebrity via IPOB. Soonest he will cash on it just like his precedessor, Ralph Uwazurike, while our people remain deceived.
*Nnamdi Kanu should be requesting our political leaders from South East to give account of their stewardship and NOT Biafra.

... Onatara-Dike-Egbe
o boy u no d tire with this your post you repeatedly posting it on every Biafra thread
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by eastsidechillz: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Mortiple:

Ndigbo think...

... Onatara-Dike-Egbe

Now that you have made your point
Go and collect ur allowee from your master.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Cites In Nigeria|2017 Ranking / Osibanjo Was Tinubu Errand Boy When Obi Was Governor / 30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.