Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Can I Be Rich And Famous? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be Rich And Famous? (748 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2010
No bullshi-t-ing, straight to the point: How can i be wealthy , influential and world-wide known?
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Annunaki(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2010
Start a church!
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by MrCrackles(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2010
Become a pastor. . . Start a church, decieve a fair few gullible folks and perform fake miracles. . .
U will cop a jet, a fleet of luxurious cars, power suits, choice properties in prime locations and all. . . .
Go for it wink
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2010
Annunaki:

Start a church!

Thats a common thing. It will take me years to be known world wide or i may even lose it in the middle. I'm looking for something really different, that is not done by many people.
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by richjohn1(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2010
@MrCrackles
I Cant shou't grin
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by PastorAIO: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2010
Don't start a church, take one over. Find a church with a weak pastor and join it, then slowly worm your way into the affections of the congregation.
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2010
Allow your a$$ get seriously kicked by the nigerian army for no reason. Dont forget to get it all on camera
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Don't start a church, take one over.  Find a church with a weak pastor and join it, then slowly worm your way into the affections of the congregation.  

I'll rather start my own religion but i fear mutiny. any more suggestions?
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Annunaki(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2010
Why don't you attempt to blow up an airplane like Farouk? I can guarantee you would be instantly famous tongue and if you are lucky you might even get a huge financial reward from alqueda grin
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2010
Annunaki:

Why don't you attempt to blow up an airplane like Farouk? I can guarantee you would be instantly famous tongue and if you are lucky you might even get a huge financial reward from alqueda grin

i'm talking about wealthy-like warren buffet but in a rather short time and influential like jay z. not this way.
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2010
Annunaki:

and how will he cash his "huge financial reward" when he has finally blown his sorry a$$ to pieces?! LOL

babaearly:

i'm talking about wealthy-like warren buffet but in a rather short time and influential like jay z. not this way.

@poster
the people you are describing all have something in common, its called TALENT within their field of work.
even if you had some talent you would also need the right amount of LUCK and then some to become like them.
good luck.
Re: How Can I Be Rich And Famous? by niceguy10: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2010
Poster is very easy for you to be Rich and Famous, all you need to do is to get yourself AK47.

(1) (Reply)

Question For Christians / Why Does Religion Cause So Much War? / Need Someone To Talk To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.